tuscl

Dollar Dances

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Should dollar dances just go the way of the dinosaur?

Every time I go to a club that promotes dollar dances, it just seems like dancers don't even want to bother doing them. Many will go off and hide somewhere during the promo, refusing to degrade themselves for a mere dollar. The dancers that do do them usually will just quickly press their boobs to your face for one second making a kissing sound. Then they hold their hand out. Pulling a buck from your pocket or wallet takes longer than the dollar dance itself. It has been many years since I have been to a club with "legit" dollar dances that actually included a little grinding.

It amazes me how there are guys who get really excited when a club DJ announces dancers will give dollar dances for the next few minutes. They start waving a dollar up in the air over their head to flag down a dancer like she is a yellow cab.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    We had a pretty-good discussion about this about 2 months ago:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7380…
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    $10 dances wouod be more reakistic
  • 8TM
    4 years ago
    In my experience the smart girls give a decent lap grind and use it to upsell to regular dances. Of course there’s plenty of “boobs in face for one second” too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The good hustlers often see it as an opportunity - not that much different from when one goes to Costco and they are giving out samples of a product they wanna move/sell (in the case of SCs the product is dances - the dollar-dances can often drive up dance sales/interest and get custies in the mood to buy regular-dances).

It is analogous to girls that hate going on stage and mail it in on stage where often times a good stage-set can turn into sales/dances as well as a bad-one can cost-her sales/dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Agree with 8TM and Papi_Chulo. One of my favorite hustlers (because she follows through) loves the dollar dance because she almost invariably sells dances or VIPs, or both, as a result. Of course, she's one of those who actually gives a grind, however short, and allows a decent grope.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    They don't have dollar dances in Detroit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've only experienced dollar-dances at a Dallas BYOB dive called Pandora's back in the 2000s
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Detroit-clubs should offer dollar mini-BJs (I think they are a better fit for the D)
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The dollar dances are like Seven Card Stud or me. whenever I have down night at poker, I call 7 card stud on my deal, and my luck always changes. Whenever I can't get the attention of a dancer I want, she always comes to me on dollar dances. It never fails. In short, no, I like dollar dances.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    It’s true, calling it a “dance” is a stretch
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    I haven't had a dollar dance in close to ten years
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I haven't had one in 9 months 🙁. Unhappy me.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Dollar dances at Sugar's in San Antonio aren't that bad. It's been a while but the dollar dance sets they did at Men's Club in Raleigh, NC also were decent. Somebody out there in NC would need to set the record straight on that. As I recall, a few girls who were mostly there to get drunk and grab dances from fellow drunks did better dollar dances than actual private dances in back.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I haven't had a dollar dance. ):
  • ArtCollege
    4 years ago
    Sweet Illusions in Springfield, OR does it right. The dollar dance is 30 - 60 seconds, includes boobs in face and some grinding, as a pitch for a lap dance. Always good attitude. Not only do I tip (a 100% tip!) but I'll usually buy the lap dance.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    The dollar MNF halftime dance at Sapphires in Vegas is super fun. Plus the tailgate bbq + giant TVs & surrond sound.....shit wish i was there now.

I found an awesome girl, kept her for 20 dances = $20. Gave her some of my food. She gave me super high mileage. Promised to meet at main room, but couldn’t find her. Went to chicas bonitas, then a nightclub. Great night!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion