tuscl

Used Fleshlight for sale... WTF?

rickthevulture
Black vulture lives matter! Squawk!
Wednesday, October 28, 2020 4:41 PM
I thought I’d see what the personals were about. Maybe see if John Smith’s former DS was posting. Then I saw a used masturbation device for sale. Who does that? Squawk!

13 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Are people trolling the personals section? SMH
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    Trolls gotta troll.
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    I prefer monkey business.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    It is well known that the vast majority of internet trolls are female zebras. Well, it’s 80% female zebras, 10% homeless crabs with internet access, and 10% disturbed hairless apes. So my bet is that a female zebra thought it would be funny to troll the personals. I FUCKING HATE ZEBRAS.... ROAR!!!!!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I don’t have VIP status any more. but if anyone is interested I have a bridge for sale
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    ^^^ I smell a zebra trick. 25-ape you get an email from somebody claiming to be Nigerian royalty? Did said “Nigerian Prince” ask you to post that? And how many hairless apes have used said bridge as a masturbatory aid? Rick minds wanna know! ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Are you a zebra pretending to be a lion or a giant lowland gorilla every one knows that bridges are a great investment opportunity you put up a tollbooth and charge as much as the traffic will bear.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Unless there was a photo of the flesh light - I’m hoping it was a misspelling - and it was a used flashlight for sale (batteries not included). But, female hairless apes have odd senses of humor.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    My used Fleshlight’s are like 80% new I only use the first 20% quite a bargain if you think about it
  • steveo_79
    4 years ago
    Hey times are tough you have to save money every way you can. Only used 40 times...i mean thats like a weeks worth of use...sounds like a win win if you ask me LOL.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    A surrogate mom may have use for that fleshlight, assuming all the 'evidence' hasn't been washed out of it.
  • YahooSerious
    4 years ago
    SanchoRG Here's hoping your used Fleshlight is at least 30" long.
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    daaaang, what's a Zebra??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion