tuscl

I am in Fayetteville, NC

I’ll be at Secrets on the weekends and Gold Club (whatever it’s called now) in Southern Pines on the weekdays until Nov 7th. 💞

4 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    Too many military rednecks like Juice and company in that part of the country for me to visit. I’m sure that says more about me than you.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I liked the clubs in Fayetteville. Good energy and pretty good talent. A lot of the better spots are gone now, but a couple of good ones are still there. There's a lot of testosterone in the air around there for sure, though. Secrets was ok, but I haven't been there in a few years. If I knew a dancer I'd like to see (PSD for instance) was in there's nothing about the club that would keep me from going. The club in Southern Pines I've been to but don't remember much about it.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Still patiently waiting PSD ! :-)
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I hope that Cheetah's, as the Gold Club is now called has a new and invested ownership. The last review of the place is under the old name, and they don't look too encouraging. Their new website doesn't look bad at all. Hope everything works out for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion