tuscl

Last night's fun is why I still do this

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ok, this is a long and utterly shameless bragging and self congratulatory thread. You've been warned. If you read on, it's on you. Frankly I think we need more threads like this and a lot less political, bad troll humor and masturbatory "how many anonymous accounts are ignoring other anonymous accounts" threads, but opinions will differ I suppose.

This is an OTC development story. Let's call the two main characters "Girl #1" and "Girl #2." Not especially creative I know, but practical.

I started off the night drinking with Girl #1 at the bar. I've been working this girl for over a year, though not continuously as she gave birth some months back and was showing for a few months before - I am not a fan of pregnant girls dancing. The very first time I made my pitch to her over a year ago she said, with real conviction, "I'm not a hooker. Other girls may do that but I don't."

Girl #1 is one of my hot ass long plays, which I only bother to do in very special circumstances. She is hot, young and a lot of fun to drink with. I don't tip her a ton each time, but enough to motivate her to keep stopping by so that I can continue to build rapport and reassess her willingness to get horizontal.

Anyway, last night she finally says to me "Lately I've been thinking of hitting you up. I'm kinda' attracted to you(r wallet)." Obviously she can't be too attracted to a guy over twice her age, but I'm not ashamed to admit that it was nice to hear anyway. I've been hitting the gym a lot lately and it shows. Anyone who thinks that looks don't matter to a girl who is on the fence about OTC is kidding himself.

Already feeling good about the night but knowing that Girl #1 is not going OTC that evening, I received a text out of the blue from Girl #2 telling me that she wanted to talk to me when she got to the club. I had been working Girl #2 for a much shorter time, but she is a blast just to hang with ITC. I had already pitched her OTC a couple of times and she deferred, but the last time I could tell she was teetering. Intrigued by her text, I excused myself with Girl #1 by telling her that I had previously promised to talk with Girl #2 and that I'm a man of my word. +1 for the added bonus of Girl #1, as hot as she may be, learning that she has competition from another hot ass girl.

When Girl #2 settled in, she let me know that she was reconsidering my offer. After a few adult beverages to provide a little more lubrication, the deal was made. In fact, to my good fortune, the club had far fewer guys than girls as the night moved on, which seemed to accelerate matters. This is not a club where it is easy for a girl to leave mid-shift, but after working on her excuse together for a few minutes (I always recommend sick child with high fever), off we went.

The debauchery that ensued was epic, which was helped along by a fresh bottle of Jameson that we were both swigging from before, in between and after the extended main event. What a wonderful replacement for my most recent loss of a good OTC "friend" who was recently sent back to jail. I am going to have some fun with this one, though it may slightly complicate my development of Girl #1 as they work similar shifts. But I'm confident that Girl #1 will come around by the holidays.

As icing on the cake, I reached into my pocket this morning and found a lot more money in it than I expected. Thinking back, the combination of an initial drink surge during Happy Hour and a shared bottle of Jameson OTC really helped to keep the ancillary expenses down, even factoring in barside tipping and drinks for both Girl #1 and Girl #2.

Nights like this are why I still do this. When the day comes where a night like this is no longer possible, I'll probably club much less.

19 comments

• rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Great story my friend. You are letting your rick flag fly and you’re proud of it! Bravo 👏

Just don’t drink so much Jameson that you end up hallucinating that you’re a 🦁

Keep up the good work and tell those bozos with their “political threads” to get in touch with their inner rick and then they’ll post about hot sexual encounters rather than their “political” bullshit. ROAR!!!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    If we are not here to celebrate fun with strippers then what are we here for?
  • founder
    4 years ago
    This post exemplifies and celebrates the true use of tuscl discussion boards.

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    Hell I would shove girl #2 in girl #1's face and see what happens
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Not literally
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    LOL Muddy. When I excused Girl #1 so that I could talk with Girl #2, who then disappeared from the club around the same time I did, I'm sure that Girl #1 figured it out. But I won't throw it in her face. In fact, if Girl #1 asks, I'll actually deny it. She'll obviously know that I'm lying, but she'll also know that I won't talk about her either if/when she finally agrees.

The club in question is not an extras club, which is exactly why I use it for my higher end OTC development. My best local low volume OTC girls over the last 8 years have come from this club. But discretion is paramount. The girls in this club gossip when they think another girl is leaving with a customer and management might fire her if they knew that she left early to bump uglies with a customer in a motel.

Like I've always maintained on here, I want to be the guy in any club that I visit who nobody knows anything about. I've had club shifts where a good 4 or 5 girls working had been OTC with me at different points in time, but if any of them had any inkling, it didn't come from me. There's no quicker way to make yourself toxic in a club like this than to be indiscreet.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Good job rick. Best thing to be is to be the guy who's discreet with a reputation. Those who know, knows what that means...

NAAAASTY
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    As far as if looks matter, everything matters. Money, reputation, charisma, looks. Arguably in that order. Lots of peeps think they have the 1st three but freely admit to not having the last.

* for hygiene in there somewhere. Probably less so for the waffle house variety.

NAAAASTY
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    @Founder & NAAASTY: Thank you kind sirs for indulging me in this shameless victory lap. :)

• TxVegas
    4 years ago
    Best use of the parenthetical that I have seen in a while.

I am kinda attracted to you(r wallet).

Well played
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Post of the week. On topic, truthful, declarative opening sentence, acknowledgment of strong wallet topping strong muscles, epic debauchery, and discretion advice.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan

You wrote, and I quote:

“The debauchery that ensued was epic”

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Best use of the parenthetical that I have seen in a while."

I can't take credit for this. Another member used this some time back and it stuck with me. I would give him attribution if I could remember who first posted it.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "On topic, truthful, declarative opening sentence, acknowledgment of strong wallet topping strong muscles, epic debauchery, and discretion advice."

Thanks Tx. I have to say though that this read like a critique for a literary masterpiece rather than a story about a guy fucking dancers, lol. But the kind words were appreciated.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    The "you(r money)" comment first came from this thread here about what stripper texts really mean. https://tuscl.net/discussion/65879/
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    We know you had fun Ricky, but did the girl seem enthused? Or did she just go through the motions for the payout?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    @Meat: Obviously we never really know what the girl is thinking in a p4p situation, but she gave every indication of enjoying herself, which is all that really matters.

@TFP: Thank you. Then credit for (r money) officially belongs to K.

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    On topic. .

You're welcome
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Ricky always tries to over complicate things with female dancers when we could have just gone back to vip amd just us two fuck like rabbots. Tgos just makes things "hard" if you know what I mean 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion