Ooops

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Monday, October 19, 2020 4:33 PM
It's be pretty hard to recover from this. [view link]

16 comments

• rickthevulture
    4 years ago
    Pshaw... you hairless apes find that shit charming when an otter does it. Proves that otters > hairless apes. Something we already knew... Squawk! Squawk!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Was he talking to Biden at the time?
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Maybe, but at least he wasn't making it with RUMP! Oooops forgot the T....😜
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I actually googled it because it seemed so ludricous. This is next level, no harakiri level fuckuppedness.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Since the start of COVID I certainly have had my share of Zoom and Microsoft Meetings - video conferences on a computer and smartphone. One of the features I absolutely hate about Zoom is when you dial in you have a few seconds before you can "black out" your screen.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    You can’t make this stuff up! LOL! A top lawyer is jerking off during an election discussion? What did he find so arousing? He’s most likely done with his television gigs. But, it seems that he has some explaining to do to his wife, as he was running a second video session with someone else.
    4 years ago
    Maybe the second session was with his wife
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    "I didn't know my camera was on". Dude I love to jerk off. But I don't do it when I'm on a call no matter how boring
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I have scotch tape over every single camera on all of my devices except for my phone and my business laptop. My phone case has an iris for the rear camera and a sliding tab for the front camera, and I place a privacy clip over the laptop lense whenever I'm not in conference.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >It's be pretty hard to recover from this. You would think but that's there's already a few articles out there playing it down as every guy does it.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    ^ I don’t think every guy does it during videoconference business meetings. I’ll admit I’ve been on a couple of Zoom meetings where I was also surfing some questionable sites, including this one, but I managed to keep my pants on and my hands off my penis.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Maybe his other call was with RHB's financial advisor.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The day after Anthony Weiner is released from prison. Maybe Carlos Danger is looking for a new lawyer?
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Have to wonder if there will be a huge pay out for the meeting participants that saw this happen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    He's a liberal whose views I don't agree with (although if he's on CNN I understand he has to toe the company line w.r.t. what he says) - having said this I'm not in favor of people losing their jobs over an indiscretion - but AFAIK he hasn't been fired (CNN gave me him a leave of absence and his other employer just suspended him)
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Isn’t this the tool that called Kavanaugh a pervert or am I thinking of someone else?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion