tuscl

Strippers and politics.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
It's probably not a good idea to discuss politics with strippers or any one else that you do business with. That said if politics does come up in a conversation with a stripper, if she favors the party and candidates that you oppose, is it a deal breaker? Will you turn down a 10 offering FS for a great price?

Would you fuck a 4 just because she agrees with your politics?

36 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This could become a very interesting discussion. I keep politics out of all itc (and otc) interactions.

If a dancer is really hot - and she talks a lot - it can lead to her revealing her political views. In many cases, those views are formed using stripper logic, and they confirm she’s a loon.

Regardless of a dancer’s political views - I would enjoy fucking her. I have learned to compartmentalize feelings - and sexual desire doesn’t interfere with politics. I have my priorities properly aligned - and pussy tops the list. Politics is down several notches from pussy.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I made a poor decision several years ago that a dancer I’d had a history with would be leftish because of her love of men and women. I was wrong. She was a trumper. No problem for me to still go with her, but I risked pissing her off. Politics stays out of the conversation when I’m in the club. One of my buddies called me out as voting democratic at a table with a few dancers. I didn’t deny it but had to divert. “Your tits look great today” is much more acceptable conversation than “I think the hearings for Amy Coney Barrett were very compelling.”
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "That said if politics does come up in a conversation with a stripper,"

Why would I want to do THAT?

Whatever, I've given Bernie lovers (civvies) screaming orgasms.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I try to avoid discussing politics, but the few (3-4 times) times it has come up I was surprised to find that each time the stripper was a big Trump supporter. The last time was really surprising. The dancer was super-goth--black leather like outfit, dark make up, spiked hair, but very pretty face and super tight body. I went up to talk to her, and when I got closer I could see she had also had several small, almost pin size, face piercings. I can't remember how the subject came up--she must have brought it up because I never do--but I turned out she was a big Trump fan also.

To answer your questions, no to all.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Huh. I feel like most strippers (and younger females in general) are going to skew more liberal. I’ve heard some conservative and libertarian stuff before but generally hear way more left-wing talking points in club dressing rooms before. (Not that it’s a topic that comes up much) It’s really entertaining reading Rick constantly get into it with others on Stripperweb with all his posts against lockdowns and against mask ordinances. He’s been getting into it with a lot of them. 😁
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    No. I don't play identity politics. If anything I find a way to make the dances/sex even better. ;)

And no that doesn't mean manipulating my views and agreeing with hers.

NAAAASTY
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I wonder whether Mikeym knows the political views of the dancers at 2001.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'm actually one of those rare people that can get along with the people on the other side. The key is don't get mad when they express something you don't agree with. So if a girl makes it known that she is voting for Kamala Harris while she is banging my brains out, I am not going to mind at all
    Having a permanent relationship with a girl like a wife, that's a little different. I don't think I would marry a girl from the Left side.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ I wonder whether Mikeym knows the political views of the dancers at 2001.”

I’m sure he does, and he hates them all, whatever they are.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I wonder if you talk about politics with a stripper whether she’d tell you the truth or what she thinks you want to hear.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    25: Valid question, no matter what the topic is.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    I never talk about politics in a strip club. The last time I had one bring it up the topic was early 2017. The dancer was an airhead and maybe a 6 out of 10 in terms of looks. Why would I put any weight on her political opinions? After all, she was the one selling her body for money and will probably be working some minimum wage job once her youth fades. It is kind of like these actors and actresses telling their followers how to vote on twitter. I haven't even heard of 80% of them before. Why the fuck do they think their opinion matters so much?
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    *bring up the topic
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    If I am in the club, invested time and mpney into a stripper, I probably wouldnt really care 1 way or the other. But lately strippers on social media are going over the top politically, blm and things they feel are rights. I won't go to see a girl that I know has offensive, ignorant views and that actually makes threats that are illogical. Such as if you dont view this subject the same as me, youll never see these tits again, not posted directed at anyone but everyone. 1 your a stripper I can see your tits with my entry fee anytime I want 2 I wont ever give you money again, there are dozens of other girls in the same room as you, so you just list money cause of your ignorance
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Easy: How hot is she and what is the potential mileage?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "Would you fuck a 4 just because she agrees with your politics?"

Nobody's getting fucked because political talk makes my pussy dryer than the Sahara, which does not come in handy in a club environment.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Almost every stripper hoe I know has been team Bernie.

I know 2 who support Trump but theyre always fucked up on mushrooms Molly coke or whatever they get their hands on.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I’m not looking for political talk but it does come up sometimes. It’s hard to avoid nowadays especially a couple weeks out from this election.

1. Remember it’s hard to gauge where people stand because in some parts of this country if you don’t tow the lefty group think company line, you are then dragged out of your car and have the living daylights beat out of you.

2. It’s good judge of moral character and IQ. It would be EXTREMELY COWARDLY to throw our country under the bus like so many love to do. It’s just so pathetic to me. They just are either not educated, malicious in intent or just too dumb to ever figure it out. It’s tough to beat out my dick in the decision making process but all things being equal of course I’m gonna try to avoid a progressive race baiting shit bird.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>“I know 2 who support Trump but theyre always fucked up on mushrooms Molly coke or whatever they get their hands on.”

Wow, considering Icey has posted previously about liking to feed dancers drugs...
    ( https://tuscl.net/discussion/58532/ )

And he’s implying dancers who support Trump have bad drug problems, unlike Bernie supporters...

Icey, by his own logic, like trump supporter dancers. 😁
  • Hannathedog79
    4 years ago
    If I haven't unfriended anybody on social media over politics yet; and there are a few who are truly out there in both directions; I'm certainly not gonna pass up any of my rare opportunities for sex with a hottie over it.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    We discuss every topic at least 10 times and this one is no exception. The butt-plug thread is at number 9.

To first-order, agree with @Warrior that political orientation doesn't matter for something like one-night OTC and matters enormously for a spouse. A long-term SB is somewhere in between and it does matter, at least a little. For example, I'm not going to have anything to do with someone involved with QAnon and conspiracy theories.

Young people in their 20s rarely have well-defined political views. They're usually too busy in school or carving out a career to care, read, or understand the significance. That comes later in life. For sugaring, I've found that SB political views are half-formed (at best) and reflect the views of their parents. Good parenting makes for thoughtful kids.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    ...I wonder what life is like for Kellyanne and George Conway. Must be bizarre.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Why would I care what her political views are in a P4P situation? All I care about at that point is how she looks and how she performs. The only time it would be a problem is if she can't shut up about long enough to get things done and then I would have the same problem with it no matter if I agreed or disagreed with her views.

If I was looking for a relationship with her then I would obviously care about what she thinks, but not in a business relationship. I don't care about the fact that my butcher has a Biden flag in his window because he has the best pieces of meat in town and that is the way I look at strippers.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    If she opens up her political views, I’ll do an internal eye roll and try to change the subject. Like politics are in the purse strings, would you like to dance?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Most people have enough sense to not bring up politics in most settings particularly SCs - I def know enough to not do that and probably like most on here if it's come up in a SC it's been a dancer bringing it up.

Most people know politics is a hot-topic button with very differing viewpoints – like most, I don’t care about a dancer’s politics and w/ rare-exception her personal life/viewpoints are of no consideration w.r.t. our SC "business relationship" (it's her life and her opinions and she's entitled to them) – if she brings up politics I’ll just smile and not say anything as a way to let her know I’m not interested in engaging and that usually suffices (or I'll just let her know I don't like talking politics when I go to the club) – but if she insists on “sharing her political views” it is a boner-killer and I’ll probably move on and stop dealing w/ her.

I learned early-on in my PL-career that my conservative views don’t jive with many of the dancers and why I avoid getting into any potentially controversial/heavy convos w/ them politics or not – I also hit black-dives mostly and young black dancers and I will see things eye-to-eye even less – I recall a late-20s yellowbone I would get dances from almost ever time I hit her club and her once a couple of years ago wanting to talk about an incident of a blackman getting shot – needless to say we didn’t see eye-to-eye and it made for an uncomfortable short discussion – but we both recognized that was not the time or the place to discuss that and we both dropped it in short-order and did our thing as usual (I guess she thought b/c of my affinity for black-booty that I’d see things from her POV).
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    There are a few who will say anything if they think it will score points with a customer. I will say that dancers I’ve known frequently have strong opinions about certain topics and have a lot of stuff they don’t care about.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    It’s not going to come up in a convo between me and a gal unless she brings it up. If she does say something political, I’m fine with that unless she is completely unhinged about it from either the left or the right. When that happens we’re done because she’s lost sight of having a good time and why I’m there.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^ yeppers!
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    huh I didn't read all this. I think some left points of view are great. I support free tuition, abortion tho not at like 6 months wtf. I do think we need to fix healthcare in this country, but I am not sure the left will actually be able to do it. But I also don't like the right wing pov of people out to fend for themselves go die muffuckaz cuz u can't get healthcare at an affordable price lol.

I just don't like far left fuckery like that which is Portland. I had zero issues with the liberals in downtown Minneapolis and they don't act like Portlanders at all ime. Fuck Portland.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Oh and yeah I don't talk politics in the club hardly ever. And not in regular life neither. I don't understand fucktards that come up to a stranger or even your friends who know your views are different and randomly start talking politics out of nowhere. Like shut the fuck up and take that bullshit outta here. Don't care to hear it. THanks
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    @Blah - they should have a Progressive Insurance commercial about talking politics to folks out of nowhere.

This reminds me of some of the stupid shit folks do -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0yT5XWjld…
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Lol Portland fuckery over politics:
    “My way of protesting is more avant-guarde than yours! I’m so creative and relevant and stuff!”

Denver fuckery over politics:
    “I’m going to riot downtown and put BLM signs all over town. But I would never actually want to mingle with gross brown and black skinned people and thank goodness they mostly hang out in yucky parts of town away from me!”

Idk Minneapolis well enough to make fun of them. 😝
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Ooh I forgot Austin:

“I most likely grew up in the suburbs of Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, or San Antonio” I hated the bland area where I came from, so I’m going to re-invent myself as a hip progressive intellectual in this place where I don’t have to go *too* far from home. I’ll be so obnoxious with it, that people will think I’m a Cali transplant! And I’ll go even further with the shtick than the actual Californians would. But meanwhile, instead of driving a Prius, still going to drive my oversized truck or SUV on all these parking space that is WAY to small to accommodate large vehicles.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If you cannot fend for yourself; live in a different country. I don't trust Government to do anything right, especially healthcare.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Since you're getting to that age, @SkiBirther, do you ever intend to go on Medicaire?
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I try to keep my politics out of the club but let's face it, most young women in southern california are liberal so we usually agree. The only conservatives tend to be the white girls from the country
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion