Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL lost a member today

mike710

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wonder who it is? Hope he doesn't go the minivan route.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Send in the intervention team, NOW!

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

The title of this post kind of scared me for a second. LOL

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

Their will be those that mourn for him while thinking of him changing diapers.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

He'll be back before you know it.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

Maybe I should have titled it a "TUSCL member just gave up half of his wealth"?

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Wait a second . . . Muddy was just in Miami. AND he likes Latinas. I wonder . . .

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Just like the obituaries, I had to read it to make sure it wasn’t me.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

We need to look for a black stripe as an avatar to figure out who it is I guess.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Or look out for a new review submission of The Booby Trap.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Till I read the article I wasn't sure if it was her BF or a RIL - per the article it was her BF so it was a genuine proposal.

To each their own - but I find that kinda fucked up - proposing marriage while your wife-to-be in on stage naked for other men - IDK if cheesy is the right word but I can't think of how else to describe it other than to me it seems low-class.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

How romantic!

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

I agree that it was tacky but as men we have all been put in the situation where we have to do what is preferred by the lady. I wouldn't have done this even if I were in that situation but I'm not him.

In the end, I wish them well but it seems the person wearing the pants is not him.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Him, “sweetie, will you marry me?” Her, “hell yeah, you rich fucker!” Him, “gee thanks!” Her,”now, go home so I can go fuck that guy over there with the BIG WALLET!”

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Step aside! Dead man walking!

So cliche using that T Pain song!

Profile picture for 48-Cowboy
48-Cowboy
•

I wonder if they are serving beans at the reception

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement