• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Send in the intervention team, NOW!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    The title of this post kind of scared me for a second. LOL
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Their will be those that mourn for him while thinking of him changing diapers.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    He'll be back before you know it.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Maybe I should have titled it a "TUSCL member just gave up half of his wealth"?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Wait a second . . . Muddy was just in Miami. AND he likes Latinas. I wonder . . .
  • gawker
    4 years ago
    Just like the obituaries, I had to read it to make sure it wasn’t me.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    We need to look for a black stripe as an avatar to figure out who it is I guess.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Or look out for a new review submission of The Booby Trap.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It's a nice love story
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Till I read the article I wasn't sure if it was her BF or a RIL - per the article it was her BF so it was a genuine proposal. To each their own - but I find that kinda fucked up - proposing marriage while your wife-to-be in on stage naked for other men - IDK if cheesy is the right word but I can't think of how else to describe it other than to me it seems low-class.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    How romantic!
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I agree that it was tacky but as men we have all been put in the situation where we have to do what is preferred by the lady. I wouldn't have done this even if I were in that situation but I'm not him. In the end, I wish them well but it seems the person wearing the pants is not him.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Him, “sweetie, will you marry me?” Her, “hell yeah, you rich fucker!” Him, “gee thanks!” Her,”now, go home so I can go fuck that guy over there with the BIG WALLET!”
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Step aside! Dead man walking! So cliche using that T Pain song!
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    I wonder if they are serving beans at the reception
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion