tuscl

" . . . I got stabbed here. Would consider going back."

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 2:52 PM
Among other funny club 'reviews' here: [view link] I know we get some bad submissions sometimes, but I got a laugh from some of these.

19 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    Typical Jags lol.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Got stabbed, might go back Damn, blablabla must be Fucking HOT 🔥
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "they wont allow people to smoke heroin in the dressing room but they don't want to allow people to smoke medical marijuana"
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Haha, I feel like somebody borrowed it from elsewhere: [view link]
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Omg this KoD review 😂 [view link]
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ He'll try anything once.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Yelp and Google reviews of clubs can be highly entertaining as well. This one sticks out when I did a bunch of research of FL clubs. Wackos from Yelp: You want to spend no more than 9 dollars and feel the fresh c-section scar of a 38 year old Cuban immigrant dime piece? Look no further. Wackos is it. The best over the pants hj Jacksonville has to offer. The 1 am buffet left overs aren't half bad either. The real party starts in the parking lot when wackos closes. My man Chris won 5 hundo cash on an organized pit bull fight right outside. You know me I had to drop the top on these hoes. About 5 Dominican mamis hopped in the coupe and we took the party to Wawa afterwards. Would I go to wackos again? 100%
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If you let a little thing like a stabbing keep you from a strip-club then you're not a real man
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I like the one that says, "Best place in the lower 48." As if Alaska and Hawaii are the hottest SC states in the country.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Let’s think about the quality of the dancers at the club being reviewed. The girls must all be 10+ on the scale - to make a guy want to return after a stabbing! A long time ago - when I was in my 20’s - I had gotten some stitches removed from my back. The bandage covering the wound leaked through my shirt - so I had a small blood stain - but I didn’t discover it until many hours later. I had gone clubbing later that evening. I hit up two seedy clubs in the Newark area. I’m chatting with a dancer at the bar - and her dealer stops over to hand her a bag of coke. When I got back home after the night I was thinking how does a guy in a blood stained shirt not raise any red flags in a club? I think it is fully dependent on the club and location -
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Maybe they just figured a girl started her period in the middle of a 'dance' you bought.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Good point Eve. It’s probably happened before in clubs.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Tropical Lei, Yelp: After basically being pressured into a lap dance the drunk whino then started to do her dance which was swaying my overall opinion of the place due to the curves she had, but just when I was thinking "well this isn't so bad" she bends over to put her legs on the sides of my head and their I saw what no man in no sexual situation wants to see.... a smear of shit on her ass cheek with a dingleberry hugging the thong followed by the stench of level 3 ass. I got up almost throwing her face first into the ground saying I had to leave, it was an emergency. I was so disgusted I threw up in the parking lot and couldn't forget the smell. I'm going tommorow to get checked for pinkeye cause I feel an itch coming on. Please go elsewhere. Useful 10 Funny 82 Cool 4
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ I picked the wrong-time to read that post, I just literally finished dinner less than 5-minutes ago
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    And I just left iHOP. I bet Pistola legit planned to share that right at dinner time.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    ^Thought didn’t cross my mind, but ‘Lulz’ that you think I would think like that.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Oops the jig is up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    𝗼𝗼𝗽𝘀.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Level 3 Ass
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion