tuscl

PSD Q&A

Figure it was time for another dancer interview to see things from the other side. When PinkSugarDolls posts I always get that Natalie Cole cover of Bruce Springsteen's Pink Cadillac in my head but nobody cares about that. The one thing about PSD if I recall correctly from her pics she's sort of the archetype for what a lot of guys go after kind of that blonde/busty/well proportioned type so I'm sure she'd be someone if she's in your area you probably would want to see at the club, so check her out if she's dancing near you somewhere in the USA. Alright let's do it.

1. What got you into dancing? When and Where?
2. How long do you plan to keep dancing?
3. What are some places that have been good to work at? Worst?
4. What something customers do that piss you off?
5. What's something customers do that you enjoy? (besides giving you more money)
6. Have you ever had an experience with a customer in VIP that you regret?
7. Have you ever had customers fall head over heels for you, and where did you take it from there?
8. Have you ever done extras?
9. What is your target demographic for customers you try to go after? And what's one you avoid?
10. Any stripper drama stories?
11. Any brawl, drunk, shootout aka shadowcat 2am stories?
12. What kind of drugs have you seen at the club and was it in the open?
13. Do you get along well with other staff? Like bartenders, bouncers or DJ's?
14. What's your Lapdance style? Pole style?
15. What are some cities you would like to work at?
16. Would you reccomend stripping to a young girl starting out?
17. Meet any pimps trying to recruit at the club?
18. Have you ever took advantage of a customer in a way that you regret? Have you ever had a time where you probably should have took advantage of customer?
19. Do you have an opinion on how customers should dress at a strip club?
20. Have you ever seen any dancers come out with an outfit/look/stage name that was lol worthy?

Thanks for your time.

62 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Ok wow this site looks so different on desktop.

1. What got you into dancing? When and Where?

I was thinking of buying a house with my late husband and we had an epiphany moment that it was going to be expensive to furnish. I said, I should just be a stripper ha ha...ha ha..... Then we got to thinking about it. I didn't know anything about it, I never had been in a club. The only thing I knew about stripping was Deja Vu from the smaller town I grew up in so I went on their website and filled out a form for being a dancer. I did not know that form populated to sites that were casting boards for adult talent. I got an email from a club in south Texas that they wanted to fly me out and pay for everything, my flight, hotel, food, free house, all I had to do was dance. I was very suspicious and I called the police in the town to ask about the club, they said it was legit and safe. I went. I was very scared of stripping, and naive, my first two nights I literally had sweat just dripping down my body from being nervous and that has never happened to me since, or before. It was a good experience though, I had short hair and no boobs and didn't know what to do at all, or that people would try to take advantage or waste your time etc. But the club watched out for me and I made a lot of money. I actually went back there in February and it was good for me then too.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    2. How long do you plan to keep dancing?

As long as it's healthy for me and my looks allow me to.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    3. What are some places that have been good to work at? Worst?

A lot of places are seasonal so you can go somewhere in one month and it's great and at another time it's horrible. A lot of girls have a lot of trouble working in Seattle but it was mostly great for me. Dallas has always been good for me, New Orleans was great, and Vegas was great for me too until they started making all the fees crazy. I loved Jackson MS but I hated staying there, I LOVED Charlotte and Fayetteville NC. Portland was where I danced when I was brand new and I will always feel nostalgic about it, it's been a great place for me. Also like Tampa but I don't feel I found the right club for me and sometimes you never do when you're traveling because you just don't have the free time.

What was bad for me: some places in the south charge you 30% of your dances to go to the DJ??? Um NO???? Or, just charging fees on dances in general is not a good model for someone who makes more than $200-300. I hated Kittens in Seattle, it is gross. Huntsville was a bust for me but I think it was bad timing both times I went. Jacksonville, FL was weird.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    4. What something customers do that piss you off?

I feel like this will be the same answer for ever girl. Time wasters are at the top of the list. TIME IS MONEY in the club, don't be a piece of shit, even if it looks not busy, if there are other customers in the club and you're talking to a girl, you are keeping her from potentially getting a dance from someone else.

People who flake and say they are coming to meet you but don't--it's likely I told someone else not to come at the time you were coming so thank you for that.

People who are too rough.

People who try to touch on stage or who decline a touch dance and then try to touch or who try to touch *all of you* like 2 seconds into the dance and don't ask what the comfort level is first.

People who try to barter.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    5. What's something customers do that you enjoy? (besides giving you more money)

My favorite customer helped me out with tips a lot when I was in school.

My second favorite customer always says here's some extra for your bills.

I have gotten some great gifts, I have a customer who gives me a great shoulder massage for a couple songs after we've been dancing for a while, I have customers who will put all their ones on the stage for me on their way out the door and it's not a ton but it's a nice gesture.

I like when people agree to meet me at a certain time and they are on time, because I am. I like when they make an effort to smell and look nice. I like when they are happy to see me.

And I really like having a comfortable and long term relationship where we are friendly and friends.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    6. Have you ever had an experience with a customer in VIP that you regret?

No
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    7. Have you ever had customers fall head over heels for you, and where did you take it from there?

Yes, usually the younger guys but their wallets can't keep up lol.

I have a younger customer now who I've known for a few years and we have a very good connection and he moved away, we still do *some things* without being able to see each other in the club.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    8. Have you ever done extras?

;)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    9. What is your target demographic for customers you try to go after? And what's one you avoid?

Don't have one. Nicespice and I share some similarities in our SC observations and demeanor as a strippa and she has said, you can't judge a book by its cover (not in those words). I'm of the same mindset.

I won't dance for stinky people, I don't like dancing for women, and I usually hate the guys who most here would classify as whales, they are jerks and they are of the attitude that you must earn their approval. Fuck that lol.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    10. Any stripper drama stories?

Try to avoid drama.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    11. Any brawl, drunk, shootout aka shadowcat 2am stories?

I've seen plenty of girl fights, the funniest one was when they were like, hey girl let's take off our heels before we fight ok? And they did lol.

I've been in raids (not fun), I've been in a club that caught on fire, I've been stuck in the club when there was a shooting outside--a customer was threatening to stab people and another customer coming in shot him in THE HAND where he was holding the knife. What a shot!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    12. What kind of drugs have you seen at the club and was it in the open?

I've only seen drugs in my home club in Washington and it was the girls doing them in the dressing room.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    13. Do you get along well with other staff? Like bartenders, bouncers or DJ's?

Yes, I don't like drama and it will enhance your experience to be enjoying your time at work. If someone does something unnecessary that blocks me from making money I will not be nice to them, for example, the club is empty and I am the only one dancing for a customer yet the DJ calls me to stage. No.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    14. What's your Lapdance style? Pole style?

Dancing, I want the customer to enjoy himself so I try to get a feel for what he wants and likes and do that.

Pole style, I could care less. Stage doesn't usually yield high dollar amounts, if you work hard on stage you get sweaty and tired and I would rather save my energy for dances.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    15. What are some cities you would like to work at?

Myrtle, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    16. Would you reccomend stripping to a young girl starting out?

No. Stripping can change your attitude and perception of people and if you're young you may not have the life experience to thoughtfully recognize that your job isn't normal and that you can overcome the thoughts/experiences that are potentially jading you.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    17. Meet any pimps trying to recruit at the club?

I think these kinds of individuals hang out in clubs where the workers may be in more dire situations and actually need some help, this hasn't really been a thing in the places I have worked but I have heard of it in other Seattle clubs.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    18. Have you ever took advantage of a customer in a way that you regret? Have you ever had a time where you probably should have took advantage of customer?

No. I am not a hustler. One of my customers told me that I leave too much money on the table lol.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    19. Do you have an opinion on how customers should dress at a strip club?

Yes, great question. Mostly dress how you want.

Things I do not like are:

Rigid denim, like the dark Levis denim, ow man

Basketball shorts/pajama pants/you get the idea.

Wool dress pants

Some things I do like:

Golf dress/casual pants that are not as thin as saran wrap

Sweat pants that are thick

Jeans that are soft

And being clean and smelling good are huge plusses.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I'll just add one more 21. You seem to move around alot so maybe for you not as much but do you prefer to have regular customers? or just rather hop around? For regular customers have you run into any problems there, for example like them getting to comfortable or hogging your time? And how did you fix that?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    20. Have you ever seen any dancers come out with an outfit/look/stage name that was lol worthy?

Yes, every day.

Everyone has their own style and mine isn't for everybody.

Some not so great things I've seen:

Light up sneakers

Lots of different fishnet things in different colors

Very obvious fake hair

Makeup that could be from the Broadway Musical "Cats"

And things that just don't fit, or are damaged

For me, something more simple is the way to go, nice lingerie or bikini with natural makeup and soft skin.

Thank you for inviting me to this Ted Talk!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I'll just add one more 21. You seem to move around alot so maybe for you not as much but do you prefer to have regular customers? or just rather hop around? For regular customers have you run into any problems there, for example like them getting to comfortable or hogging your time? And how did you fix that?

I love having regulars and my regulars have been very good to me, I enjoyed them as people and miss them.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    thanks for doing this muddy and sugadoll. I really enjoyed reading this

That’s interesting you dislike dancing for women
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Bravo. You answered "almost" all of them. :-)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Women think they can do anything to you because they are of the same sex. And their vagina ALWAYS stinks. I have danced for two girls who weren’t like that and one was a very famous Penthouse Pet who I knew of before dancing for her, she was just gorgeous and the other was a model I also knew of because she shot with a few of the same photogs as me. They are both my friends now lol.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    What did I leave out?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Well you could have added a little more detail on the extras question....
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I could have added more detail on every question, technically.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Thanks PSD I thought that was really good. Any follow on questions out there?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    :-). Sweetheart. You did more than enough. I'm just pulling your chain. Although, I'd like to pull something else.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    True, but that was an interesting question and the answer was particularly short.

Also, I noticed that Phoenix is one of the cities you are interested in visiting. For some odd reason, the summer months aren't very popular with tourists. (Go figure!) But the weather is beautiful from the beginning of October through April.

Beyond that, look at when the car auctions are in town. (Barret Jackson is the big one) It is always in January, and the Phoenix Open also occurs at about the same time.

Strip clubs, restaurants, everything is packed that time of year.

Also, baseball spring training always attracts a lot of visitors.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Warrior, do you ever wonder what is going to happen when we finally meet... 😏😏
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Do I ever wonder ? Gosh, every time I see you post Sugar.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    #20 reminds me of 3 girls I used to work with that for some reason absolutely loved wearing those <a href="https://www.reviewjournal.com/wp-content… high overdramatically fluffy leg warmers/boots</a> with their outfits. Like, the kind that you see go-go and rave party dancers wear. Even some custies would comment that they didn't understand the purpose of them.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    So tell me PSD was that as good for you as it was for me 😀😀
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Thanks, Muddy and PSD.
    That was a good read. Somehow I have to find a way to get to a club where you are working PSD, I am infatuated.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Ahhhh?? 🤔
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    25 resevoir dogs....am i right?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    👍
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Great job PSD, thank you for taking the time, and a good read.
    And great job too Muddy, please keep em coming.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Yes props to Muddy 🍾👏🏼
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Thanks PSD. You’re a good member here.

22. How often does the line blur where you cross over from your strippersona and portraying the illusion into actually enjoying yourself giving some dude a dance?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    22. I be myself always, I don’t have a persona, I enjoy myself while doing a dance often 👍🏼
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    follow up to 22 for PSD (if I may) - I've known dancers that mentally compartmentalize their personal self VS the dancer self. This way they can let it be a character and they don't have to be open to the customers - it helps them shield their personal life.

I'm guessing just being yourself always, obviously works best for you. So my question is, how do you still keep that mental separation?
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Nice thread Muddy and thanks for all the answers, PSD. I've always enjoyed your input about the dancer side of things so this was a fantastic read.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "What did I leave out?"

Pics? Block your face or head if you want to keep your privacy but I and I'm sure many others would like to get an idea of the body behind the screen name.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    TheeOSU you've been around here longer than I have and she's posted plenty of pics in the past. You don't remember any of those?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    It’s the same as a regular job, you can be yourself but you may not divulge every single aspect of your personality and life to your clients/customers/coworkers etc.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    This is a questionnaire and not a pictorial. I already have said, if you would like some pics, I’ll give you my cashapp 🤙🏼
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol, You asked what you left out and I offered up my opinion. You passed and like you I'm also going to pass.

And @ TFP, just because I've been here longer doesn't mean I've seen every square inch of this forum. I'm actually not here that often and when I am I often just poke in to a couple topics then I'm gone again. So no I don't recall seeing the past pics you spoke of.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    She really does look like a tasty ice cream cone.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    There should be some photos if one looks around at PSD’s old threads—she made a few in the past with links to photos.

Also, great Q&A session. Definitely thorough.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Eve, something else I might have missed, why does your tagline say America's Dick?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Ok spice I might poke around when I have some time to kill, thanks.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Because I live in the part of America that looks like a dick.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Ahh ok, Florida.
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    Thanks PSD!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Thank Muddy for the idea 💕
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @nicespice, thanks for the research in finding the picture links. I remember a couple of those pictures.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Yeah it turns out I did see a couple of those pics, I just didn't remember.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Yes, beautiful pics.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion