tuscl

Do dancers gossip?

Saturday, October 3, 2020 4:33 PM
I have gotten into a naughty habit of getting an LDK and waiting for it to dry before going back to get another LDK. I could be a jerk and have another dancer grind on my damp crotch but im a gentlemen. However, I have had some dancers start to ask if im going home after a LDK to which I say no. Recently some dancers have stopped approaching me? Are they disgusted with the LDK or worried they might be grinding on "residue". Either way I dont care, these girls cream thier panties all night. am i to be Dr. Fauci and keep things hygenic?

24 comments

• DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Not at all. Dancers feel that men who cum in their pants are the top tier customers. They get some kind of special name in the Dancer's phone so they can identify these VIPs.
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    4 years ago
    thanks i thought so, one girl made a point of talking to as soon as i walked into the bar when i returned so you may be right.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    Most dancers have no issue being the one that initiates the first baby batter blast off, but rest assured that most dancers are not jumping up and down to grind on your wet or dry residue for round two. Dancer's do compare notes and some will view you as a no go anytime, or they'll only take you on early before you fire your first shot.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Some things should need to be explained. This is definitely one of them.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i would do this when visiting clubs while on vacation: get off with a girl during the day shift. relax and wait until the night shift arrives and then choose one from that shift. all the day shift girls will be leaving and won't be babbling to any anyone from the night shift.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    dancers who smoke would not be able to smell cum mud 10cm across from them. well maybe 1 out of 15.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Nor would dancers with COVID-19 - it impacts the sense of taste and smell.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    As an experienced non-smoking dancer, I can recognize the smell of cum mud from 200 yards.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Glad to hear it Eve - that also means that you don't have COVID-19.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I'm glad to hear. Didn't even have to shove a cotton swab dildo up my nose and poke my brain cervix to find out.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    Oh Eve, now we'll never look at 'rona tests the same way ever again. "You're not poking my brain cervix with that dildo, give me the spit test!"
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Given the choice of being trained to smell cum at 200 yards or the conventional test, I think I'll stick to the conventional test.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Now we understand why Eve goes to strip clubs as a monger. Inhaling that smell. (itsajoke.jpg)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Yeah I can smell it. I definitely would tell everyone, and I would not ask you for a dance.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Do dancers gossip? Is water wet? Does the sun rise in the east? etc...
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    I would continue to go. Remember dancers go to the club while on thier period which to me is far worse than I guy staying after an LDK. I do enjoy some of effects of seeing a girl on thier monthly (e.g. one of my favs grows an extra cup size), but I have had horror stories as well. Seeing spotting on a girls bikini when she was dancing and another time after leaving the club I noticing some blood spots on my shirt.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    how about this? bring blood stained pants that were gunked by your fave to the cleaners. then see the look on the face of the person who is holding your pants. happened to this guy i knew. "oh no it's not what you think. some girl left this after i did some lapdances." cleaning guy just kept looking with that wtf confused look until my friend left.
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    They're (mostly) young women. Do they gossip? Duh.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Hell yeah they gossip, and it's worked both for my favor and against me. A new dancer who I hadn't seen in the club before, was pushing all my buttons just right during the dance, like she had been giving dances to me for years. Finally during the third or fourth song she says, "Nevaeh and Cherokee weren't kidding when they told me that would get you very excited, I don't think it took you 20 seconds to get hard right when we started." I thanked both dancers the next time I saw them. Another time this hot black dancer tells me after my first lap dance with her, "Wow I didn't expect to be back there this many songs with you, I heard you don't get dances with black girls." When I asked her where she heard that, she mentioned the other dancers.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Gossip makes the club go around lulz As for guys who cum in their pants most syripper hoes are dusgusted by it. One thing they really hate about customers is when they lack pride
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Hell yeah they gossip, and it's worked both for my favor and against me. " This 100%, especially in a club with the same crew for a long period of time. It has opened up OTC opportunities for me in some places, but has caused me complications in others. Net-net though I'd say it is more bad than good. The worst was when a bunch of them were sitting in the DR speculating on whether I had taken a dancer who they did not particularly like OTC. The answer is hell yes I did - the girl was smokin' hot. But when one of my favorites told me what was happening, I lied like a rug. The girl in question had moved out of town anyway, so it's not like she was there to contradict my answer.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "===> "Hell yeah they gossip, and it's worked both for my favor and against me. " This 100%, especially in a club with the same crew for a long period of time. It has opened up OTC opportunities for me in some places, but has caused me complications in others. Net-net though I'd say it is more bad than good. The worst was when a bunch of them were sitting in the DR speculating on whether I had taken a dancer who they did not particularly like OTC. The answer is hell yes I did - the girl was smokin' hot. But when one of my favorites told me what was happening, I lied like a rug. The girl in question had moved out of town anyway, so it's not like she was there to contradict my answer." Hell yeah! They sure do get jealous of our passionate hugging, don't they ricky!
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I 💘 you ricky
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    To the OP - do your pants and shorts actually dry while you are in the club? It seems as though it could take a very long time for a load to dry in a dark and damp club. It can’t be comfortable sitting in wet pants. But maybe I just wear the wrong pants?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion