tuscl

In All My Years

Bharlem
Infamous V
Saturday, October 3, 2020 1:56 PM
Guy flys me out and pays for my dog sitter. We talk about sex all the time..... however when we get in bed he stays on his corner and watches basketball all the fucking time. Like have youve seen me. Im a babe If I dont intiate it then it wont happen, not even hand holding. Not even hand holding..... not the first time he flew me out. The first time was the same. we slept in the same bed and nothing. When i confront him he turned it on me. I work in the sex industry if anyone is easy, its me. I need my horndogs to help me out because im con fuckin fused

26 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I'm pretty confused too.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Platonic clients are a needle in a haystack. Not complaining about them, but they are pretty damn confusing.
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    he isnt a client tho @eve
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I’ll help you out. How much is the plane ticket from your place to mine? I don’t even watch sports. Hell, I don’t even watch regular TV. I do know how to SPORT wood and PLAY with said wood. I’m not on the sex industry, but one of the strippers I “had fun with” told me that some dude named Dennis Hoff is looking for actors. Lol. True story. I did not know who that dude was until I went home and looked him up. Then, he died 2 weeks later. Lost my chance.
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    Dennis Hoff is dead, lol @nidan111
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Maybe he appreciates you for your mind 😁
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "he isnt a client tho @eve" In that case, double confusion. I had a partner like that one time and I confronted him about the lack of sex because I would fly out to visit him (over the course of a year). He just said that he was more excited to talk to me than to bone me. But for me that wasn't cutting it because my libido was sky high for him. I started thinking something was wrong with ME because he didn't want to fuck as much as I wanted to and I was getting more frustrated each time I visited him because nothing changed despite the talking we've had, so naturally... I stopped seeing him. *Bonus: Flight and expenses were all on my dime.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Or he could have some serious-game and playing it so he's the one in total-control
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    he lasts a MINUTE. wheres the control @papi
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    @eve that sucks.. but this man pays for everything. I like him but im hypersexed so I cant be with a lame. eat my pussy at the least. NOTHING
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    This is probably the wrong forum to get insight on what the problem with those dudes is. We've seen what a smokeshow BH is, and I'm sure all of our mental models of Eve (for those of us unlucky enough to have not been able to meet her yet) are of similar temperature. So we're just as confused as you two are on why they aren't completely ravishing you two at their earliest possible opportunity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @Bharlem Goes w/o saying any of us here are willing to help you out and fuck the shit out of you - we're here for you
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    I need a good fucking papi. I’ll be in Florida after thanksgiving
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    👍
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    That sounds like a Thanksgiving we'll all be looking forward to
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    Some men don't care for the complete sexual interaction and just want to be serviced! Find someone else and move on, as it won't get better!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    He's probably intimidated because he knows he can't hang with you sexually.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Sex is like the one thing you can DEFINITLEY count on with guys so if it's not happening then fuck I don't know. Maybe he's gay.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Is everyone forgetting - it’s the NBA Finals! The season got shut down - no March Madness - and now he’s finally getting some...hardwood action! Or, maybe he’s gay? Did he mention how much he was looking forward to a Cher tour in 2021?
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    If the NBA keeps you away from me at 2 am in the morning then I’m with the wrong man. There’s 24 hrs in a day
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Any chance that he's one of those guys that's insecure enough about his sexual ability that he *needs* you to initiate things? Have you tried seducing *him*?
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    I’m not here to make the insecure secure. Me saying “I want dick now”. Is all I can give u as far as security. I’m pretty blunt so if that doesn’t give a man a green light then I am not ya cup of tea
  • K
    4 years ago
    there is no need to wait until after thanksgiving. there are willing guys closer to home
  • Dudecreeping
    4 years ago
    He’s scared ... a lot men a scared of hoes because of all the experience they have .. it’s insecurity... I’ll kiss a hoe all in the mouth.. face to face .. eye to eye fuck That hoe.. 10th grade puppy love style .. .. only for hoes that like me though...
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Lol Dude creeping. Post of the day.
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    Move on. This guy seriously believes in "You Can't Have Your Cake and Eat it too".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion