tuscl

Teeth Cleaning with a Happy Ending?

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
During a global pandemic, you have to get your kick wherever you can.

Yesterday I went to the dentist for a checkup and some professional dental hygiene.

By the standards of dental visits, this one was exceptional. It was a good thing they didn’t give me any laughing gas. If they had given me a little nitrous oxide and I’m sure I would have done something that would have gotten my ass thrown out of the dental clinic.

This was not my usual experience at my dentist’s office. This time, there was a new dental hygienist I’d never seen before. Her name is Angela.

I’m absolutely certain I’ve never seen Angela before because, if I had ever seen her, I certainly would remember.

She is a petite, sweet young thing, with long, luxuriant black hair, compelling dark eyes, a cute tush and muchachas that would have been impressive on a much taller and ample woman. They were all the more remarkable on a woman who was otherwise so diminutive.

As soon as I was in the chair, lowered and tilted back and Angela began working on my teeth, I knew this teeth cleaning was going to be different.

Those enormous muchachas of hers kept getting in the way as she tried to maneuver into the right positions to get a good angle on my teeth.

She smelled terrific!

Having Angela’s gorgeous boobies brushing up on my forehead and temples was a delightful experience.

I struggled to avoid grabbing her (after all, she had some scary dental tools in her hand and pissing her off would probably have been a terrible idea).

At one point, when her muchachas knocked my glasses askew, she said “I’m so sorry.”

I could not help but reply, “No problem! It was my pleasure.”

Angela giggled a little at that remark.

I might need to have my teeth cleaned every three months instead of every six months.

https://tuscl.net/photo/5628/

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    When I lived in Dallas I had a mid-20s Texas-blond hygienist (feathery blond hair like Farrah Fawcett) - she would have been an 8.5 at Baby Dolls - natural tan - Texas-built (meaty and solid - kinda like a built tennis-player) - she had some full firm Cs that she would press against me for most of the procedure as she was trying to get in there in those hard to reach places - I pitched-a-tent a couple of times (was in my early-30s at the time); I would just fold my hands and put them over my package to hide-the-evidence and usually by the time she removed her tit from my side to the time I eventually had to get up, the hulk was gone and back to harmless David Banner - I def looked forward to going to the dentist back then.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Lol. Reverend, you are depraved. But funny, good combination.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    "Diminutive" is one of my favorite words.

Just saying. :)
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I had a favorite at Paper Moon named Sabrina who was one of the most stunningly beautiful women I have ever known. She was also a dentil hygienist who worked a few mornings a week. She left dancing (an 11 year vet!) when she landed a full time hygenist job on this side of the Potomac and was accepted to Virginia Commonwealth's DDS program. As happy as I was for her, and I was, I miss her!
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    3 of my bitches are dental hygienists
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Another lie.

Dogs can't be trained to be dental hygienists. You need opposable thumbs to hold the dental instruments.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Go back next week. Tell her there's a few spots you think she missed. Something a softer more nipple-ier tool needed to get to. Can't risk 6 or even 3 mos, there may be a new one then. You'll be kicking yourself you let another good one get away ;)

NAAAASTY
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    What's it like to marry an Indonesian hooker?
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Count on rhb to post something we can sink our teeth into........
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Icey - that's a real stream of conscious question.

While I don't have personal experience, I would have to think that you would enjoy it more than your canine rendevous.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I has my hair cut at a chain haircut place by a Follies stripper. As a stripper she told me she cut hair at that chain but not which store. I had had several UHM dances from her. Now she was cutting my hair. She did a good job of rubbing those tits on me. All I kept thinking was that I had had those in my mouth before. She got a 100% tip!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ how was the haircut?
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    It was good. Had been her day job for quite some time. I was disappointed she did not climb onboard and shampoo me from the front instead of from behind the sink :-) That would have earned an even bigger tip!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    😁
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    When I saw DDS (program), I thought of something else than dentistry
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion