tuscl

🟦🟦Automatically Generated Poll🟦🟦

TrollBot-3345
Identifying Trolls to The Public
Friday, October 2, 2020 10:19 AM
This poll has been automatically generated due to system programming. Terminate account: Yabba-Jabba? Please reply Yes or No. TrollBot 3345 Out

23 comments

• Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Yes, and take his little shitbird lackey dems_rule (aka TXTittyFag) along with him!
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Yes faster please
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Yes, and take his little shitbird lackey dems_rule (aka TXTittyFag) along with him!" My guess is your hunch is wrong regarding dums rule. I seriously doubt that he's tittyfag. Tittyfag was ultra conservative and extremely pro Trump in his posts, I think it would be against his being to turn into a ignorant lib just to troll people. I'm thinking dums rule is another trucidos alias or even though I haven't seen any evidence of it yet, possibly another rumdummoron alias added to the several others that I know he is, realdougster, mtent, tittyfag and drphil dots, etc who BTW have all gone quiet after they were revealed.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It would be nice to have a feature showing which aliases share a common IP address. (not the IP address itself, just the aliases using that IP)
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Actually one of the things I enjoy here when I come around is figuring out who is who regarding the alias accounts. I know several of the others that I won't mention because I enjoy their posts or they're not disruptive enough to concern myself about them. Showing all of them would take the sport out of my visits here. I'd rather it stays as is. If certain accounts become too troubling Founder has the option of dumping them like he has dumped some in the past.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I guess it takes getting used to. I have been active in other forums in the past. But the communities, by and large, were more mature. This place has more trolling than I have ever seen.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "My guess is your hunch is wrong regarding dums rule. I seriously doubt that he's tittyfag. Tittyfag was ultra conservative and extremely pro Trump in his posts, I think it would be against his being to turn into a ignorant lib just to troll people." Or "TXTittyFag." With the period. Could be Trucidos' alternate personality. Finkel is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkel? Random's cool with me, so I don't think he'd obsessively downvote every comment I type. Despite his obsession with penises, knuckle-dragging homophobia, and 7th-grade tough talk, Trucidos is at least semi-coherent. Won't be mistaken for thoughtful or erudite, but he can form a complete sentence. dems_rule is Trucidos if his mother downed a nightly fifth of Popov while pregnant. Five words is his limit, and one of them is usually "cunt." We're all here because we love cunt, so only in his fetal alcohol syndrome brain would that be insulting. Maybe his mom got coked up and forced him to eat her out? Either way, he's an annoying little fly amongst the trolls here. A little swat and he's gone.
  • txtittyfag
    4 years ago
    Y u hombres want 2 delete me ?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Random's cool with me, so I don't think he'd obsessively downvote every comment I type. " I recall rumdum saying something to the effect that she didn't have a problem with and liked Dougster during the time that she was trolling him as realdougster. Anyway like I said, I don't have any evidence yet, but I wouldn't put anything past her scheming immigrant ass.
  • TrollBot-3345
    4 years ago
    ###Notification Mission accomplished & TY @ F. It has been an honor serving the community. My sincere apologies to those to any that may have been annoyed by these system warnings. Wishing each of you the best, - TB-3345 Singing Off-
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I'm actually surprised to see yaba gone. Now it's time to consider eliminating dums rule!
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    holy shit-that san jose character outlasted yabba dabba doo.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Yes! One obnoxious little anal wart down, a few more to go. Trollbot, may your motherboard always run cool. Thank you.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Anal wart, you have never contributed a review or an article. Contribute something to the board then we can talk about who should be banned.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    And Anal Wart is deleted! Let the board rejoice, and return to talking about tits!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Wouldn’t it be nice if Yabba and Dems Rule were really deleted instead of it just being their accounts that were deleted?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Dums rule is also gone now? Well if it's that easy the logical next candidate is the hemorrhoid with the most mutes, phatty loco.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    are you starting to feel like Thanos?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Didn't know what you meant so I had to google Thanos. Never read those comics or saw any Avengers movies although at least one was filmed in downtown Cleveland but if there's a good guy Thanos in a parallel universe that would definitely be me. 😁
  • winex
    4 years ago
    ok. I don’t read comic books and didn’t even do so as a kid, but I have seen most of the Marvel movies. In the Avengers Endgame movie, Thanos acquired all of the infinity stones and used the power they gave him to make half of all life in the universe vaporize. (Not surprisingly, he was a liberal idiot who used his power to kill people with the goal of preventing climate change)
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    You sure that wasn't algore?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    and or hillary clinton?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    They both want to do it in real life. And in ways that will be much more painful to us than a snap of the thumb.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion