tuscl

Feel like an idiot

But who else am I gonna tell? So I'm in the club Tuesday night (my review is posted). I don't indulge often and I don't have a ton of disposable money to drop. I sat and watched for an hour and then took two decent lap dances at $25 each from a nice enough girl but nothing really outrageous. One of the cutest and sexiest girls I've ever seen dancing anywhere performs so I tip her and she looks really hot and even turned on by it all so we hang out for a bit, cabaret a little and then we're upstairs. She offers me the private routine but it's just way out of my budget and of course I haven't even sampled her yet so now we're lap dancing for $40 nude. Incredible. I'm all over her--I've got her by the clit and she's more than a little into it. She looks so fucking hot. She's moaning and the song is ending and I'm out $100 so far and I just can't buy more so I say I've gotta stop, she's breathlessly asking me not to stop but it never occurs to me say I can stay longer but it's gotta be a two fer one--I just say I gotta stop, and she doesen't mention the money either so that's it. I leave her hanging. This girl was gonna cum on my lap. I feel so stupid. In the past I've never been so forward--just accepted my dance passively. This was awesome and I'm really regretting not finishing the job. I even asked her if she wanted to hook up after quitting time--I lost my head. That probably freaked her out--I hope it didn't--I'm really not a stalker. :) Driving home with this girl's smell on my finger was just intoxicating (is that DWI?).

So eventually I'll save up enough money to go back and take her up on the private room but that'll take at least a few months and for now I just feel really dumb--I want a "do-over." :)

31 comments

• minnow
    17 years ago
    scotty: Were you ever a boy scout? Their motto "be prepared" is a good operative word. $140 doesn't cut it at those prices- take $250 the next time.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Actually, it sounds to me like you got your money's worth. They're supposed to leave you feeling like you could have gotten more if only you spent more. In reality, I doubt if you'd escape feeling that at whatever point you stopped spending.

Your problem started when you got a second dance from the first girl even though she was nothing special. You should save your limited funds for when it's worth it. If the first dance isn't doing it, more of the same is just a waste. Also, be careful about basing any plans around the sexy girl still being there months from now. It's nice to think about, but not likely.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Scott:
    Sounds like a rookie mistake. Have you been clubbing long? (I see you just recently registered on TUSCL, so perhaps you are a newbie) Anyhow, a few thoughts come to mind. First, there's that kind of mileage to be had in Rhode Island?!! I'd have never thought!!

Don't worry about leaving her hanging... I'm sure if she was as horny as it sounds, that she was able to find relief from the next guy, though it probably didn't leave a great impression on her. It DOES sound like you might've really missed out on a good thing. I know that's not what you want to hear, nor will it make you feel any better.

Best thing to do is take away from the experience, a lesson learned. Like Minnow said, "always be prepared!".

I had an experience remotely similar to yours, many years ago. (I've recently written about it in another thread or two) Anyhow, this chick had me so incredibly horny that I lost all track of time, etc. The only thing that mattered was where she was touching me and where she was letting me touch her. When the effects of my dumbass attack slightly subsided and I realized that I should check my wallet before getting any more dances, I found that I'd already received more dances than what I had money for. Damn, money goes fast when you are paying $20 per dance!

I explained my "situation" to Savanah and she had no problem with it, before the "ew" of my "whew" finished leaving my lips, I found I had no reason at all to feel relief. She was simply planning on marching my ass to the ATM. This is bad, very bad, as it would hit my bank account that my wife would see... very bad indeed. Just as we were standing up to walk over to the ATM, I felt in my pocket and found that I had a few $20s in my pocket. JUST enough to keep her happpy and to keep the ATM entry from my bank statement.

She really wasn't nasty about the problem, but had I either been more prepared (had more money)or had been watching my expenditures more closely, I would've probably been able to time things where Savanah would've been able to give me the "relief" that I really needed, and everyone would've been left with a smile.

Instead, my wallet was empty on the first night of my five-day-long business trip, and I was forced to beg money from my friend and associate to cover my spending for the rest of the week.

It was terrible then, but shortly after - even before the end of my trip, I was reflecting fondly on the pleasure that I experienced with Savanah.
  • scott1971
    17 years ago
    Thanks for that, Doug. Definitely in the category of rookie mistake. I've been going to the clubs off and on for actually many years but I'd say I wasn't really awake to the possibilities before. I'd get my dance, quietly get what pleasure I could but I followed the rules and didn't ask for more than was on the menu. This trip out was my first in a very long time--it had pretty much gotten to seen it all. But this time I started to figure it out so thought I'd experiment a little. That's what happened with the first girl. She was leeting me get away with just a little so I went for the second dance. Shouldn't have but at that point I didn't yet fully realize what was possible. So I have no regrets there--learning experience.

I think the only real regret was that at the end of that dance with the one I liked I didn't think to push for a few free extra minutes. I think she would have agreed but even if not I'd have no regrets for asking, if you know what I mean. This may sound strange but I was far more interested in getting her off than vice versa. :)

But you're quite right--though I've been in and out of clubs for years, I would definitely identify myself as new at it--I thought the surface was the whole picture. I didn't get access to TUSCL until after this experience (my review from this night was my entree)--helpful place indeed. Your advice is well taken. Perhaps I can find a way to grab some extra undetected cash next week or 2 to have another go at it.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Work like hell, do your homework on TUSCL, have plenty of cash available to allow a wonderful experience, and struggle mightily to give equal weight to the constant babble from both your big brain and your little brain!
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    I familiar with the club, great club, however there's a general awareness there (and most other locales in the USA I would guess the same) - that business is tapering off and will only gets worse as we work into some kind of recession - so you are seeing these super-hot chicks getting increasingly aggressive in their attempt to develop regulars. You state "I've got her by the clit and she's more than a little into it." Could you be a bit more specific in your description - so I can see how far some of these chicks are now going at that club.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Scott, don't feel to bad that you didn't push for free time. Even when it seems like you're doing her a favor by getting her off, she's not liable to agree to keep going unless you pay the price.
  • scott1971
    17 years ago
    David--

Details went like this. Cabaret after my tip along with brief conversation--I let on that I don't like lap dances at times because I don't like to be passive or the only one pleasured--I want to touch her also. She's pretty clear about that--"That's easy" was her answer. In hindsight obviously much better than the "a little" I got from the first dancer I approached with that line on whom I then foolishly spent two dances to see how far I'd get--touched the outside of her kitty a bit and she let it go on but not really. Anyway, so this girl is on my lap and I'm feeling her up and circling her nipple so she says "we'd better take this upstairs," and up we went. Seems one thing the girls are very conscious of is no overtly sexual touching downstairs in public space. She offered me the VIP stuff but it was over budget so we went to the usual dance. She took off her panties and I didn't stop her--this was one piece I got right. :)

So the dance was hot from the start. She got on me facing me after a bit of stick shifting, straddled me and started rocking her clit back and forth on my hard on. We had a rhythm that was working well for both of us and good eye contact as well, and I had a pretty firm grip on her perfect nipples and breasts and also moving my fingers teasingly close to her kitty. Half way through the song she's moaning softly a bit and she turns around and sits on my lap, still rubbing me with her ass but now sort of laying across my lap on her back with her legs open wide giving me full access (even I knew what to do with that invitation). So now my hand is in her crotch, finger on her clit. Stopped for a second to lick it for lube (delicious) and then went to work on it--very effective--she's panting and just looking incredibly hot as I look into her face (nothing really that I like more than a pretty aroused face). Who cares whether she was faking it but I don't think so. We continued that way until it all tragically had to end. I sought a hook up OTC which she declined and I left the club.

Suffice it to say if it was an attemt to create return business for increased cash it was a resounding success. I don't know (yet) what's on offer in the VIP room but when I asked her her reply was "anything we want."
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Very interesting thread. I agree with Chandler, that getting a girl off is just great but she is still there to make money not to get off, and she knows that and you know that. You should NEVER assume a dancer would settle for any less money just because she got off. That should just be considered a bonus for both of you.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Scott, I don't think you're dumb at all, I think you did exactly the right thing, you spent what you could afford and left. Spending more would have been the dumb thing to do. Chances are that as soon as you left this girl did exactly the same routine with the next guy, and he was probably dumber than you and spent way too much. And regretted it the next day. Don't ever spend more than you can afford in a club.
  • scott1971
    17 years ago
    Thanks for that FONDL. I think my feeling is more that I wish I'd been keen enough to avoid the first girl I spent money on--In retrospect I should have been able to tell she wasn't the one. That's where I'll be smarter next time. Maybe.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I agree with FONDL, except that when you're fairly new at clubbing, I believe we all have to spend more than we can afford a few times before we learn that it doesn't get us anything more.

And another point about the "free time" issue. If the girl really wants you to keep going and get her off without paying, she'll tell you to keep going in no uncertain terms. If you have to ask her if you can, she's almost sure to turn you down.
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    Chandler's right. I was hanging out with a dancer and had run out of cash in hand and was finishing up my beer and told her I had to go. She asked why and I said "out of cash". She said "let me buy you another beer so you can stay awhile." I said if I'm here I'm going to want another lap dance so you're going to have to throw that in as well" She said "deal." Needless to say her investment paid off as she later had me spending money everytime I saw her in the club. A great relationship.

Scott- The feeling you've got going on right now is incredible, taken to the brink and then turn back, adrenaline pumping and heart racing. If you'd gone over the edge you might be telling us all how dumb you were for spending way too much money and how the girl got up at the end of the dance and walked away and up to another customer to repeat the same thing...
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Scott:
    You said something earlier (that you were going to try to "grab some undetected cash"...), led me to believe that you are in a similar situation to mine. I'm assuming that you are married and the wife has a very close eye on spending, making it difficult to take a lot of cash along with you on your clubbing adventures.

If that's the case, here's another nugget of advice. Create an entertainment fund. Either find a place to stash cash (your desk at work, for example) or open a bank account. Stuff what ever extra cash you find - winnings from office pools, a few bucks here and there, travel reimbursements, etc. Even if you just stash $10 a week, it will eventually add up to give you some additional spending money.

In my response above, I learned a very valuable lesson. From that point on, I established my entertainment fund and started saving. (after first paying back my friend for the money I'd borrowed) My fund just continues to grow, and now when I have an opportunity to go clubbing, or OTCing, I always have plenty to spend.
  • scott1971
    17 years ago
    Your interpretation is correct, Doug. Funny thing--I've now got just such a thing in my desk drawer--started a few days ago. :) It'll grow very slowly--I'm diverting a few dollars a day I was already spending on snacks I can live without--but I figure it'll get to critical mass a few times a year which is just right. :)

Your comment, though, that if I want to see this dancer again waiting a few months is pretty unlikely to succeed was probably right also so I think I've come up with a way to get a single shot as a separate business payment--hopefully next week.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Scott, you're comments to me also indicated a common problem that we've all had in clubs - you don't see a girl you like but you want to have some fun so you settle for a girl who doesn't do much for you, you hook up with her, and that's when you spot the girl of your dreams. That's a common occurance, we've all had that happen, it's part of clubbing and there isn't much you can do about it.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Scott:
    Good job! You DID learn your lesson and also problem-solved by figuring out a way to prevent such an event in the future. If you are also in the same situation where it's difficult to get away and need to devise an alibi, etc., then before you go to all that trouble, you might try and contact that club to see when your dancer is working so that you can plan accordingly. That is, of course, if you hope to hookup with the same hottie, which I'm assuming you do (I know I would).

Good luck with it all, and we look forward to hearing the details!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I got into this discussion very late. I have to agree with minnow. Always be prepared. Have more money than you intend to spend. I once was not prepared. I had the money but not a condom. She had me so hot that I actually let her slip it into her unprotected. "pop" was directly across from me getting a workout from Ashley. Later he said that he could not see what we were doing but that he knew something was going on. I have finally stopped worrying about AIDS.Since then, I have gotten full service from her at her hotel room for $100. We were supposed to do it again last week but the timing got screwed up. I had to settle for some extreme lap dances. I am positive that she came. She said " give me a minute and we will start round two". She has given me promises for next month including free lap dances. Do I believe her? Hell yes. Bones and a few others know of whom I speak. They know that I speak the truth.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    FONDL,

You state in response to scott1971, "...you don't see a girl you like but you want to have some fun so you settle for a girl who doesn't do much for you, you hook up with her, and that's when you spot the girl of your dreams. That's a common occurance, we've all had that happen...".

I can honestly say that has not happened to me. I am beyond particular as to which lady will get my hard earned $'s! IMHO, settling for a dancer that doesn't "do much for " me, is NOT fun. I would just have a few beers, then not seeing anyone that I wish to spend time with, I leave.

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    scott1971 - Don't worry my man! We've ALL been in that situation, probably more than once.

You just contracted a temporary disease called PORS (Penile Over Reaction Syndrome). Nothing to be ashamed of and it usually goes away within minutes after lightening the old wallet! Been there, done that!

Oh by the way, because driving with 'scented fingers'. You could get pulled over for DFD (Diddeling Before Driving). No fine or license suspension.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I believe in always carrying hundreds more than I expect to spend, but Scott seemed to indicate that wasn't an option for him with his limited budget.
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Scott..

I think you had a close encounter with either one of two things. An extra's girls who was trying to get you to spend more than you were willing to in the VIP room, or just a plain nasty dancer. Either way, you spent what you wanted, had a good time, and left happy. She did her job and you did yours. The "scent" lingers for a while, and unfortunately the next day or even a few hours later it is gone, but the memory will still linger on.

I would be willing to bet that since this post began you have been back to the club even if your discretionary income is not there just to see her and have a chat. Believe me, we all have.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Clubber, I guess I overstated my position to make a point. I won't spend time either with a girl who doesn't do something for me. What I meant is that sometimes I'll settle for a girl who is pretty decent but not really my type, then later spot one who is. That's especially likely to happen when I'm exploring a new club because I want to see what the dances are like, even if I don't see a girl who really turns me on. Funny thing is, I've had some pretty good times with a girl who wasn't my type (eg. I always look for the young ones but have had some great time with older dancers.)
  • scott1971
    17 years ago
    Lotsoffun--

I have tried mightily--and succeeded--to resist the urge to return to the club without cash "just for a chat." I was, and even remain, very tempted to do just that (and I called the club 2 nights later but she wasnt working that night or I would have done it then) but the reality is, I think, that she'll be much more interested in the chat when I also have money. :) I'm hoping to put it together this week and approach the stage with a tip and a line about "unfinished business."

I feel like returning to the club "just to see her" is a bit. . . well. . . PL-ish. :)
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    FONDL,

Got you! That siad, I tend to prefer the older, and look first to them.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    TYPO! said, not siad.
  • scott1971
    17 years ago
    So here's a question--should I have done (and should I still do) what lotsofun mentioned--return to the club if only to "just talk to her" and let her know I'm sorry to have had to leave when I did and that I'm interested and planning to return? I see pros and cons I think. To be blunt I want to do what will make it most likely that I will get maximum mileage in the next round. Seems to me the primary answer to that is to come back with cash and little else probably matters but what do you guys think of the gesture of being "nice" outside of that? Unnecessary or sweet and endearing?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Scott: I think you answered your own question. I would NOT stop in the club just to chat with that dancer. You are right on. Wait until you have plenty of cash to finance an adequate amount of playtime, then drop in and see her. Your line sounds just right, too. When she appears on stage, I'd wait until she's at least top-less, then when her back's turned, I'd take my spot at the tip rail. When she comes over, give her your sexiest wink, and when you tuck the buck, whisper in her ear "come see me when you get off stage - we have some business to finish" (of course providing that she remembers you)
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    I would guess the odds (although not certain) are high you got a "dance" with the girl precisely at the right time on her monthly clock, in other words a couple days before or after day 14, when most chicks are in heat. Point is: it would be worth (among other times) trying a similar visit exactly 28 days later
  • scott1971
    17 years ago
    Bummer--won't be able to divert the needed funds until 9/12. Probably won't get back to the club until the end of September. Might meet David9999's suggested timeframe. :) Too bad--I was hoping to pull it off sooner.

The longer to wait the better to have. As long as she's not gone by then. :)
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    I once got so caught up in a great dance at the old Tiffany's Cabaret in Memphis, that I ran up a tab of at least $100 on consecutive laps with one girl. When the time came to pay, I only had $40 bucks in my pocket. I was totally honest with her. I gave her everything I had, told her if she wanted to report me to management there was nothing I could do except take my beating and get thrown out. She said she appreciated my honesty and asked me to leave for the evening. Went back a couple months later, and regularly for a couple years and never saw her again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion