tuscl

Innovative ways of asking you for a dance.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, October 1, 2020 9:09 AM
Recently I was asked "Do you want to rub on me?" I replied that "I do" and it was a very hands on dance.

20 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Shadowcat back on the hunt?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Most of the innovation I see is in how dancers ask if I want to keep going. I'd have to draw pictures or post photos.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    My favorite was: "I don't have a gag reflex. Want me to prove it?"
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Wallanon - you apparently missed my review on Monday. I had a favorite a few years back that referred to going back for dances as "Going on a field trip".
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @wallanon Yes; pics and drawings would be nice. :D
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @wallanon And Vids would be even better. 😉
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    My favorite "dance" solicitation: Girl sits next to me at bar and says: "I was hoping to suck some dick today." She also told me she didn't have a gag reflex, but she lied.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I don't know if it's innovative, but I once had a dancer drop into a chair next to me and tell me, "If you don't get a dance from me, I'm gonna cry." She was thin, pretty, but couldn't get any takers. I did, and she apparently was a ROB.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    A Blonde haired, blue eyed solid 8 with big naturals walks up, gives my a big smile and says "Hi, would you like to fondle me?" Hell yeah, My lap awaits.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    From a review I wrote a while back: Before I finished half of my first beer, a strikingly beautiful AA girl approached. My type completely (I was probably the only white guy in the place and she must have known I don't go for the chubbies.) Tiny frame, thin fit body with 6-pack abs, smaller breasts, perfect ass, and simply gorgeous face. No tattoos, no body piercings, not a blemish anywhere on her. Come to think of it, I need to revise my ratings above... in my book this girl was a 10. So she steps up close to me without saying a word, makes direct eye contact for about 5 full seconds, then presses up against me with that amazing body. Arms around my neck, she puts her mouth right up to my ear so I could feel her lips touching me and that warm moist breath in my ear, and she says, "Let's go." I didn't even hesitate and off we went to the back.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah, that would work
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    This is from my Subi's review from a couple of years ago: She moved in close between by legs and opened with the usual chit chat (name, where you from, come here often, etc.?) I told her that I was getting ready to leave and she got down to business right away: “I want to feel your cock in my throat.” OK, that sounded interesting. I decided to clarify: “So you don’t want to feel it in just in your mouth, you want to feel it in your throat?” Response: “I want you to face fuck me and jam your cock down my throat until I choke.”
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Me initiating Club Risqué in Philly -Hey you are sitting in my seat, I guess I’m gonna have to take you for a time-out in the lapdance room. Her Initiating (and my favorite)Polekatz in Chicago-“You look like you have a big dick!” Sold
  • Slapper01
    4 years ago
    I did not do it because I was hanging out with a dancer friend, but after a gorgeous dancer got a lot of tips on stage, she walked up to me and said something like "I know you didn't tip me, but that's ok because I want more than the just your tip".
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    After a few drinks the dancer says to me "I want to go upstairs and suck your dick." VIP rooms were upstairs in this club obviously. We did and she did.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Within the first 5 minutes of my first visit ever to V-Jah's a dancer sat down, rubbed my inner thigh and said" "lets face it; we're an extras club, no one comes here for just dances, and you should go out back with me and enjoy yourself fully". I did and I did
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    My favorite was: "I don't have a gag reflex. Want me to prove it?" Heard that from a dancer in Detroit named Veda.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Me: oh hey what’s your name Her: Jizzzzzz-abel
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    The most original line I can recall is one dancer telling me "I have been told my pussy is very tight, but I would like a second opinion." Then there was the blunt "are you looking for a blowjob?" Right as she came up to me on stage.
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    Two years ago at the new Flashdancers in Manhattan a young spinner makes eye contact with me from about 25 feet away, walks up to me super sensuously, leans in and sticks her tongue halfway up my left ear while rubbing my manhood. When she stopped, she simply put her hand in mine and I followed her to the lap dance couches. Got a bunch of great dances including some FIV while a table of bachelor party celebrators were watching. I think she might have been using me for advertising but I didn't care. I don't think we said 10 words until the dances ended and we returned to reality.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion