Going to St. Louis

Where should I dance?

33 comments

• WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    How u look
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @PinkSugarDoll - I have never been outside of the airport in St. Louis and have no personal knowledge of the area to share with you. Also, with the club shutdowns, I haven't reviewed a club in a while, so I can't read reviews.

That having been said, there are a few pieces of advice that I can give you.

First of all, and most importantly, ignore anything BrehNamedWavey says - he is a notorious liar. He lives in Atlanta, so he doesn't have knowledge of St. Louis. More than likely, he is trying to get pictures of you so that he can masturbate to them.

Next, there is a member here named Nidan11. I believe that he lives in the St. Louis area - I recall him mentioning it before. You may want to reach out to him.

Finally, it's worth double checking reviews on any clubs that are recommended. What one person considers to be a good club could be considered bad by another. Get a variety of opinions.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    wavey, she is way out of your league.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I was in St Louis recently. Diamond Cabaret over the bridge in Sauget, I thought was a grand slam club, one of the best I’ve been too and it’s supposedly the best place for talent in the city. Don’t know what kind of dancer you are PSD but not a whole lot of rules. And in it’s a safe area (That means a lot in honestly one of the most ghetto cities I’ve ever been too, North St Louis reminded one of Dresden circa 1945)

Just avoid St Louis style pizza. Imos atleast. Just no.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Thank you 1000 times to you men who look out for us.

Also, most of us are aware of 99.9% of the sneaky trucks men will try to pull. Not today, Satan.

But really I’m planning to go this weekend, Mizzou playing Alabama at home and hopefully some fans come out to the club after. 👍🏼
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Sneaky trucks 🤔🤔🤔
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Sneaky trucks? Like the Tesla truck coming out with an electric motor? You can't hear those approaching...
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Yes exact truck I was thinking. Hybrid trucks, electric trucks, trucks with several mufflers. Sneaky trucks.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I liked Hustler a lot when I was there summer 2019. Loved that there were multiple dance and room options. $20 for topless couch dance in booths. $30 for a nude bed dance. Room options that ranges from $250 to several thousands to the customer. Easy to adapt to all types of customers.

I’ve heard Hustler have gone downhill since then...? But idk. I’ve also heard the clubs have been harder with taking on travelers, but that was like a month ago so probably outdated there.

But just to be safe, I’d probably just pick somewhere that’s Hustler, Diamond, Scarlett’s, and Country Rock—rank them in order—and be prepared to go to all four.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The Tide will ROLL on Saturday.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    ^^ oh man lol.

Ty NiceSpice, always helpful 💕💕
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Also I really enjoyed this review:

https://tuscl.net/review/369537/
  • winex
    4 years ago
    with a title like that, I wish that I could read the review.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Lol yeah it was just very stuffy in there with like some heavy scent cleaner thing goin on. If it was your house you would open all your windows. I just couldn’t stand it.

Also would like to add Country Cabaret had a cool vibe. As the name suggests mostly country music seems like it could be a fun place to work. It’s right next to Diamond Cabaret but the understanding is the talent is a little bit lesser quality at Country Rock. Overall I think the area is a little bit less on the talent side so less competition probably but as a customer you know your walking into more relaxed environments in the STL area. In the club that is, outside the clubs you have to constantly keep moving to dodge bullets, not quite as relaxed.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    I REALLY enjoyed that review!
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    The Mizzou-Alabama game is 130 miles away from East St. Louis in Columbia. I doubt that will add a boost of customers. If I knew what you looked like, I could give you a specific recommendation. Hustler tends to be more skinny white dancers. Scarlett's is close to a 50-50 black-white mix now and dancers are a little more curvy than Hustler on average. If you look like Blac Chyna, try Onyx in Centreville. If you are very average looking and like swingers, try PT's. If you like to suck big Midwestern dick, there are some lower tier options in Washington Park: Wise Guys, Cheeks, C-Mowes, etc.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If memory serves PSD posted some pics a while back. White. Blonde. Tight body. Bikini and maybe shower pics. Ring a bell with anyone?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Shower pics???? 🤔🤔🤔
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @PinkSugarDoll - I think you should post some in your profile so that Walanon can determine if it is you or not.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I remember what PSD looked like, and her current profile picture doesn't do her justice.
  • DorianGray2013
    4 years ago
    I am replying from St. Louis. Just so that you are aware, there is presently a curfew of 11:00 p.m. in the Metro East of Illinois (e.g., Sauget, Washington Park, etc.) - where the clubs are located. Further, the venues are opening at ~ 11:00 a.m. Therefore, IEC's Country Rock Cabaret is simply not open and the two premier clubs, Deja Vu's Hustler Club and Rick's Scarlett's are open the noted limited times. I strongly recommend the Hustler Club as it is the most legitimate and equitable operation. If you require management introduction, I might be able to assist. Best of luck.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Thank you Eve 💕 and Dorian 👍🏼
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Are you going to thank me for suggesting a way to get beyond the controversy of the shower pictures?
  • DorianGray2013
    4 years ago
    Just saw you liked my comment. Much appreciated. Reading through the above, you'll see that IEC's Country Rock Cabaret and Diamond Cabaret (twin clubs in Sauget, IL) and direct competitors, Deja Vu's Hustler and Rick's Scarlett in Washington Park, IL are consistently referenced. To be candid, the other clubs in the area are pretty skeezy and not really appropriate for an experienced IEP. Just message me directly if you would like some further insight into the "East Side" operations. As mentioned, I might be able to give you some managerial contact names so that you are not going in cold. When exactly is your planned arrival? Thanks and let me know if I might be of assistance.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    If anyone wants pics of me I can send you my cashapp info.

@Dorian I have been travel dancing for a long time and I’m comfortable to walk into a club I’ve never been to but thank you.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    PSD- Try dancing under the "Arch" at night.

Seriously, I'd place my vote on Diamond Cabaret or Country Rock (formerly PT's).
  • RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    This thread has been a good example of how these forums should work. There were a few throwaway comment, but some helpful insight to East St Louis
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    👆🏼 agree and appreciated!
  • DorianGray2013
    4 years ago
    I sent you a direct message with a bit of commonality disclosure. Have you found a base club yet? Which one? If so, I look forward to welcoming you to St. Louis. Thanks. - D.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I think you should post some in your profile so that Walanon can determine if it is you or not."

Hey, never said I had a photographic memory. Maybe it was a bubble bath, or maybe I'm remembering a completely different set of pics. Maybe. These guys around here remember the last thing Alucard posted, but can't remember smoking hot photos of a top shelf dancer?
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I frequent the clubs in the ST LOUIS and all of the surrounding areas of MO, IL, and KS, if you tell me your style of work, I can point you in the right direction. Are you an “extras” girl, a “companion type”, multiple single lap dance type, VIP type, good pole tricks, just want to sit and chat type, party atmosphere type, bar like atmosphere, college town girl type..... I have my favorite spots depending on the mood I am in. There is absolutely something for every style within a 2 hour radius of St Louis. There are a few clubs that you may want to carry a personal stash of chalk so that the police can’t outline your body in the event of mishaps; don’t go into those areas unless you are illegally prepared. In any case, PM me if you wish to be less than open about your style or just ask away in this front room if you are open. Would enjoy meeting you as well in the club if time allows.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    The City of Ferguson has a lot of clubs. Of course make sure you bring your own club, you will definitely need it to protect yourself.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Ferguson is tame compared to Washington Park and Brooklyn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion