tuscl

Got paid while somebody played with my balls today

Monday, September 21, 2020 3:40 PM
Eat yer heart out Scrubby. 😎 You’re just mad cause my balls are bigger than yours. [view link]

18 comments

• DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    oops wrong account
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I'd hit it
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    “If you are real, same shot, right hand on your right ass cheek with 2 fingers out .... otherwise you are full of shit and probably jerking off juice right now..” Well darn, the scrubster caught me and unveiled my clever plans. Since I will do no such thing. But on the plus side, at least I was right that just mentioning “balls” would get him to post on here. 😋
  • founder
    4 years ago
    She sounds totally fuckable on the phone, fwiw.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Can I play with your balls too?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Founder - sounding totally fuckable is worth a lot.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @Eve absolutely 🤗
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I got yet balls, Eve
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Here I was thinking I didn't have to iterate that I meant Spice's balls and not Founder's.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Those look like some furry balls nice might be time to shave 🪒 them though just sayin. Eve has a cat 🐈 though that might be contacting you soon.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Nice set of fuzzy walnuts!
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    I'd let you teabag me with those balls😋 Dm me if you head to cali😍 WCG
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Ooooh nicespine me likey likey. Let's do anal next time, will even massage and angle correctly ;) [view link] NAAAASTY
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ good thing you remember how I taught you about the angles
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    [view link] ^^^ is this your theme song nicespice?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Balls, balls, said the queen, if I had them I’d be king !
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Scrub, haven’t enough members posted that they met spice, and hasn’t she posted enough pics of herself (and with Nicole no less) that we know she’s real? Why continue to say she’s fake or is this some elite level troll job whooshing over my head? It’s entirely possible I’m not internetting right. 🤷‍♂️
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Back on topic . . . . Glad that worked out for you, Spice Though he must have been of simple mind to play with spheres of polyester while you were right there. Oh well, it takes all kinds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion