tuscl

Huh ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From the Unpublished Reviews list:

Show World
Peep Show
96 Field St
West Babylon, NY 11704
Morning
6-10
$100-$300

Broadened my horizons with Sabrina

Saw Sabrina, one of the TS dancers. Lovely face, incredible (real?!) breasts. Started off with a brief dance, fantastic BJ, and attempted some backdoor action. She was too tight and I was too nervous. Missed opportunity.

Enjoyed stroking her to what seemed like a genuine O, but who knows. It was unexpected, and new for me but I didn't hate it. Back to oral and a decent pop on a gorgeous face.

Eager to make my way back for round 2. Would rec.

19 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    I think I know the answer already but . . .
    what's your question, Papi? LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ I have my limits
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Yeah. Backdoor isn't a 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴ition I'd take either.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    God Dammit, that's the 7th time I've tried to get that review in.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Na I'm kidding. But Papi if you have a problem with the Trans content in that review IT MEANS YOUR NOT WOKE ENOUGH AND YOU NEED TO BANNED!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Na I'm just fucking around but I've been to that club recently they have alot of different things going on but I did see a group of trannies there (Usually a dead give away to GTFO of there but it is a new world)
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    So I just upvoted it. Couldn’t resist. 😅
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I dunno what you're going on about, Muddy. Clearly the issue is that you didn't put enough details in this submission.
  • Bharlem
    4 years ago
    If ever you get confused again Papi, may I suggest running around in circles chasing ya tail like a dog. It seems to work for them 🤷🏾‍♀️😂
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Anyone want to schedule a meet up in West Babylon NY? Juice? BBBC?
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Papi you need to check your cis heteronormative priviledge.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Didn't realize what was going on here until I read it I second time (hadn't seen the TS acronym here before).

Yeah, I have my limits too and they're well short of this.

Here's what threw me: "Enjoyed stroking her to what seemed like a genuine O, but who knows." How could this guy not know if it's real or not. There's usually some physical proof of a guy orgasming, whether or not he's dressed up like a girl.

• chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Evil, that part didnt make sense to me either. Lol. But you should expect more of this as the west becomes more and more "progressive".
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Apparently, at least 4 Tuscl members have an IQ above room temperature. Even w/o the TS issue, review flunks on other factors. I wonder if this is the same flake who has been spamming articles with 1 sentence submissions.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    doctorevil doing the real journalism here! We demand the truth!

This may not be what the vast majority here are interested in but credit to this person for clearly describing the type of experience they had. There may be people who could find this review useful - however other club details are completely left out.

A good title would have been: Two Dicks and Two Nuts!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    #BandPapi #CisgenderPrivileged #WokeChulo
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    Obviously this was shill/club ad.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Looks like it was downvoted-wasn’t published and not in the unpublished section. If he had included the price to stroke a tranny I probably would have voted for it. Not my cup of tea, but I’m sure Rick Dugan would have found that to be useful information.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    someone enlighten me on this as i don't quite comprehend:

"Enjoyed stroking her to what seemed like a genuine O."

how do you fake jizz coming out of a cock?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion