tuscl

Unexpected extras?

Wednesday, September 9, 2020 5:40 PM
I know some of you have stumbled into itc extras from time to time..... first for me Stopped by a club NOT known for extras. In fact they have cameras in the vip area.... I've seen the screens at the desk. New girl. 35ish milfy fake 36 D . ( firmer than I would prefer..... but looked great.) 10 minutes into a 30 minute dance she had my cock in her mouth. Once the surprise wore off, I laid back and enjoyed it.

30 comments

• Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Not me, but a good friend of mine was staying at an all-inclusive just outside of Cancun. He was getting a massage on the beach, when all of a sudden the masseuse just inhaled his cock. He was married and down there with his wife, so he stopped it.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Pretty often. And I don't even openly ask for extras. Along with that, I tend to get the tamest dances at the most extras-prevalent clubs. (Follies being the exception.) A strange trend I'm dealing with.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Twice, 1 time I was in the back round getting a dance and after not even 30 second my dick was out and having fun. Everyone in KC says extras never happened here and I was shocked. The other time she went down I assumed to hum on my balls, felt fresh air and then wetness on my dick, I was so confused/surprised it took me like 5 seconds to realize what was happening. However this was more common at this club
  • RandomName111
    4 years ago
    KC extras can happen. Rare but possible.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Can't say I have ever had a dancer pull my dick out without any discussion of it ahead of time. It would be a pleasant surprise for me, but I could see a married guy being alarmed/upset about it.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Has happened to me 3 times with 3 separate dancers at a nonextras club. FS each time. I just went with it.
  • Phxer
    4 years ago
    Never. After probably a hundred times in the front, back, even vip... I have never once experienced extras, even when I tried to bring it up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    In the 2000s, before I joined TUSCL and when I was a skeptic that ITC extras occurred (mainly bc I SCed in mostly non-extras Dallas) - at Baby Dolls of all places, an attractive early to mid 20s ebony unzipped me and went to town (BBBJ) - dances at Baby Dolls were on the floor in highback chairs and some of the girls would create little chair-forts using a couple of empty chairs for a little more privacy but anyone walking by the fort had a decent chance of seeing what was going on - this was back in the pre-Cuban 2000s Baby Dolls where just sucking a bit of titty was an infrequent experience - this ebony dancer was from out of state and just passing thru Dallas thus I assume she wasn't that concerned about getting fired (actually I kinda got the impression she was a pro and danced on the side bc she sure as hell was "comfortable with herself") - anyway that was my first ITC extras and came totally unexpected at an unexpected place.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    I was 20 and me and my friends went to Montreal for New Years. We went to a strip club near our hotel. Probably my 3rd tine ever in a strip club. Was getting dances from a sexy french canadian dancer, she was grinding an d stick shifting and then asked me if we could take it out. She then gave me a handjob, in the semi private dance space that had light black almost fully see through curtains.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    My next unexpected ITC extras was a few years later after I relocated back to Miami and restarted my clubbing after an extended break - I was at a small black dive in Miami and a voluptuous light-skinned ebony was giving me a nude wall-dance - I was hard AF as she was butt-naked grinding against me with her back to me and that big voluptuous-booty grinding on me when she all of a sudden reached behind her, took me out, and put me inside her bareback (I was wearing loose sweats with an elastic waistband and commando) - we fucked against the wall, well she fucked me pretending she was grinding on me, she was fairly tall with her stripper shoes on and voluptuous so she could block the view of what she was doing; this was a small one square room dive where we were pretty-much in view of anyone in the room but it was a slow Monday night and the few people there wete mostly preoccupied doing their thing - anyway she fucked me bareback against the wall for about 3 songs then tucked me back in my sweats, grabbed me by the arm and took me to a table in a corner where she got on me RCG for 2 more songs b/f I had to tap out b/f I became a stripper's bzbydaddy.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    You can't get unexpected extras in Detroit because they're always expected.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    papi - you are a brave and very fortunate man. if that happened to me, with my bad luck, the results would have been herpetic episodes, child support and a gradual disintegration of my dick for which there is no cure for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I def freaked out - I was in her b/f I knew it - at first I thought she was taking it out to play with it in her hand - as soon as she started reaching for it I was preoccupied looking around to see if anyone was looking at us and I had no idea what her intentions were; never crossed my mind she was gonna do that and b/f I knew she had me "in her clutches" - I freaked out and by reflex was gonna pull out right-away but that pussy was supa-wet and felt so good wrapoed around my bare throbbing cock that I told myself I was gonna enjoy it for 2 or 3 seconds and then pull out but with each second that passed by it felt better and better as if she was enjoying the fucking also and. I just couldn't stop the fuck party.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ it's hard when you're with a woman that turns you on and you're the one that has to say no
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    I was in Vegas in 2003 at a Family Reunion. I took a late night excursion to a club across the parking lot from my hotel. Went inside, had a couple of drinks this voluptuous Latina with a round soft ass and pretty face enticed me into the VIP. She was wearing form fitting black mesh one-piece that I didn't realize was crotchless until we were in back. She asked if she could ride me. I laughed and said sure. Then before I knew it she pulled me out, slapped on the raincoat and rode me like a rollercoaster. I left totally surprised but satisfied. Been to Vegas many times but never had someone just let loose with wild abandon without discussing terms first. Over the years this club changed hands many times. In one of it's incarnations there used to be a giant champagne glass with a girl dancing inside of it out front. After 3:00 am it became a regular dance club. This spot is out of business now.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Ive picked strippers up quite a few times. And I've had girls in VIP initiate sex without asking for money. But even when im just at yhe club dancers like feeling me up. Lift my shirt up to touch my chest and stomach. Kiss my chest and stomach. Slap my butt...
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I have had several unexpected ones over the years. The first one was at the Memphis Platinum Plus circa 2005 when I got a BBBJ in the semi private lap dance room 90 minutes after the vice squad a raided the club and cited 50+ cutomers and dancers. The last time was at Chastity's Gold Club in Columbia SC around 2006. I had gone to look for a dancer that had been fired from the Platinum Plus that always gave me very high mileage dances. I found her and she was very happy to see me because she hd no regulars at this club. I bought her a drink and we got caught up. Then she suggest some dances in the semi private lap dance room. I agreed and by the second song she had pulled my cock on and sat on it uncovered. It didn;t take long and I asked her how much I owed her for that and she said "Just give me what you think is fair". She was happy with $100. I found out later that she was pregnant at the time and she and her BF moved back to Charleston when they both had family. I won't mention Follies or the 2 other Atlanta club where I have received extras as they were anticipated. :)
  • Greedoshot2
    4 years ago
    PTs in Dallas. Out of nowhere girl got down on her knees, unzipped me and went to town. I was so surprised I almost didn’t enjoy it... was too worried she’d insist I pay her some crazy fee. She finished me with her hand, and I only paid for the dance!!
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    The first extras I ever got in a club were unexpected. I was at a non-extras club where PL's weren't allowed to even put their hands on a dancer during a private dance. They had cameras in all the private dance rooms and were pretty strict about enforcing their rules. I had a favorite at this club and had been a regular of hers for quite a while. One night we went back for a private dance and the dance started out normal with her grinding on top of me. Next thing I know she gradually pulls my shorts down, pulls her panties to the side and starts rubbing her bare pussy against my bare dick. She saw the shocked look on my face and bent down and told me that the camera in that room was broken. She then slides down and gives me a BBBJ. I tell her when I'm about to cum, expecting her to pull off but she keeps going until I shoot off down her throat. She swallowed, pulled my shorts back up and whispered in my ear that she always wanted to do that.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    @Randomname111 KC extras are common on the Mo side, Johnson County not so much
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Unsolicited bbbjcim in the lap dance area at Mario's, not the private area, seated where I could see 90% of the club and visa versa.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    club is no longer around anymore. sin city in da bronx. $20 privacy spot all the way at the back of the club. camera above but i never was ever approached by anyone so my cock was always out. guess they enjoyed my performances on the monitor in the office room? with one of my faves. she's straddling above me. then goes, "what's this?" cock in her hand she proceeds on her knees and starts blowing. awesome technique!!! after a minute of divine bliss she stops. "why the fuck did you stop?" after that assjob finish. a week or two after that i walk into the smoking room and there she was. that blowjob messed up my mind a bit. out of curiosity i wondered how she would have reacted if i unzipped, pulled out and then dangle my cock right in front of her face. i was thhhiiiisss close to doing it.
  • FLAP3000
    4 years ago
    I’ve had it happen several times over the years. A memorable time was in the old Club O in Harvey, IL. I took a sexy island girl to the “flame room” which was just the nude private dance area. The dances were roughly $30 a piece if I recall correctly. It was pretty private, as each chair had a veil around it, and the chairs were spread out so that you couldn’t really tell what was going on next to you. Ms Island girl just went straight for junior, pulled him out, and sat down on him RCG style and began grinding to the beat. She knew how to squeeze her walls to the beat of whichever song was playing. She smelled good, was tight but very wet, and moaned a lot. She guided my hand towards her clit; which I began massaging as she rode away. Next song she turned towards me and began riding much faster and asked me to pull her braids. The harder I pulled, the more turned on we both got. The whole experience was hot as hell. I stopped at like 5 songs, because I wasn’t sure if she was going to expect me to pay out the wazoo....but she just smiled and said that the pussy was on the house as long as I covered the dances. She said she was tipsy and horny so she just wanted some dick.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    It was at a club in Ohio that gave decent lap dances but no real extras. This one dancer starts going on how soft my hands feel. She starts licking them and rubbing them all over her body. Eventually she starts guiding my left hand to her pussy and asks me to start fingering her, while her right hand starts unzipping me and about a song later whispers in my ear, "lets cum together." After the dance she then tells me she also works in several other states and to come see her if I am ever in town. About two years later I happen to find her when she was working in Detroit and took her up on her offer.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    I got a bj last night in a club where multiple reviews have stated no extras or rarely.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ was it at Show World in West Babylon?
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    No. Thank god
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    😜
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    Once while in VIP waiting on the next song to start the dancer asks "aren't you going to unzip?" Not a total extras free club but not quite that prevalent, especially with a dancer I had just met.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Dang I guess the moral of the story is that maybe 10 or 20% of dancers are just really horny and are down to fuck or suck with the right guy no matter what type of club it is depending if they can get away with it. The common element of these stories is that the dancers didn't really do it for the money and just wanted a good sexy time. That's why sweet talking and flirting and rubbing dancers when they are sitting with you is so important. If you have game and know how to tease and/or seduce them your overall chances go up to get some play ITC. At my pre covid club in L.A. the 1st time she said howabout a sucky for $100? And pulled my pants off. I stammered ok sure and it was off to the races. Had many more events like that at this club. MY ATF says that place is basically a brothel. The girls are disappointed if you just want dances and no specials.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion