tuscl

I can't wait for these debates coming up

Tuesday, September 8, 2020 11:14 AM
For the arguing, fighting, whatever, we finally get a chance to see it all play out head to head on the 29th. It's like some Ali/Frazier/Superbowl level shit, I could see 120 million plus watching it. Both guys have been public figures forever since the 70's and the country has never been more polarized. Whatever happens, we all know it's gonna be fucking crazy.

24 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    Why is this posted in the front room?
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Move this?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Why do I need to make the effort that watch the televised debates when I already have this site?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Oh shit I was in the politics group when I made the thread thought that worked I fucked that up my bad. Founder feel free to move or delete
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Lets keep the debates interesting make the candidates walk up and down a ramp to reach the lectern unassisted,
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    The debates should be done "The Hot Ones" style. Ghost pepper chicken wings would get them off their talking points.
  • Greedoshot2
    4 years ago
    Trump will back out close to the event.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Good stuff. Can’t wait to hear the embellishments begin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I wonder how many "c'mon man" are gonna come out of Joe's mouth
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    when creepy joe loses in nov he can try out for espn and be another stuart scott.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Lets give Biden a chance and limit the debate to words of three or less letters.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    cat
    dog
    blm
    duh
    arr
    uhh
  • Mainster
    4 years ago
    Ali/Frazier? Really? Trump/Biden will be like Ali/Retarded Kitten.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I had something similar happen recently. I was viewing the political forum, clicked to start a new discussion, and it came up in front room. Fortunately, the Founder quickly moved the thread to Politics.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Joe Rogan has offered to moderate a 4 hour sit down debate in his studio. Trump has already accepted. No response from Biden.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    From an anonymous source about Joes dementia. In a nutshell, he has good days and bad days. They only allow him out of the basement on good days. Hey, if the Atlantic can anonymous source Trump, it’s fair game.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202…
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    In my view - debates between Biden and Trump may provide interesting tv - but I doubt if it will provide any intelligent political insight.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Some when has any debate provided any intelligent political thought?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Well here on TUSCL the debate is thoughtful and non-partisan as always
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    doctorevil you make a valid point. It’s rare.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    We’re 14 days away from the scheduled debate. We are already getting hints of excuses that Joe will use to not show up. Here are some possibilities:

- Trump’s a liar. Without some sort of real time fact checking from the media, the debate makes no sense

-Trump is not honorable. He doesn’t deserve the courtesy of a debate

- Debates are meaningless. We already know everything we need to know.

- Police have committed some atrocity. It would be insulting to the victim to continue with the debate.

Vegas should set up odds on which excuse will be used.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    What is Joe going to do without a teleprompter, or what seems to be the cheaters ear piece that they feed him the answers to questions?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    There are reports of bad blood between Jill Biden and Kamala Harris. They both want to be the puppet master making decisions if feeble Joe is elected.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-krui…
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Joe Biden confuses Iran with Iraq, while lecturing about Trump foreign policy mistakes

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/bi…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion