tuscl

Serenity at Sacramento Gold Club

Was getting friendly with Serenity at the Sacramento Gold Club. Had a couple long dances with her and was looking forward to more before the Coof put an end to things.

We traded numbers but I lost hers.

Does anyone know how to contact her?

16 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Really? Good luck with finding her!

Have you tried 867-5309?
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Old number Cash. New one is 777-9311
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Try smoke signals
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Would you like her home address and social security number too? 😉

Honestly dude this comes across as a little stalkerish. I'm also not sure what you meant by "looking forward to more" but it could be misunderstood to mean that you were looking to go beyond dances with her, which is probably not something you want to post about another member on an open board.
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    Fair enough. I'm an idiot.

She could just block my number though if she didn't want to talk to me.

Finally found a dancer I actually liked and the Covids fucked it all up. Lol.

Is there a dunce cap avatar on tuscl?
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    Having "invested" a substantial amount of funds in Gold Club over the years, I drove by last Thursday just for the nasty-alga.... Dark and foreboding, but it triggered the memories of several dancers whos' company I enjoyed more than I should. The little adult store next door is still open.

This is the long way of saying, "I feel your pain."
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I'll be uncool and ask what a Coof is.
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    The coof = covid
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    LOL. I had to google what Coof meant.
  • playfulsteve
    4 years ago
    I was in a SC in LV with a buddy of mine a few years back, and he was in the middle of scheduling some OTC with a dancer at our table, she gave up the digits, then walked away, my buddy's phone froze somewhere between typing it in, and saving....... then she disappeared to the dressing room never to be seen again. I was telling him just have a waitress go get her. He didn't follow through.......I still laugh at him to this day about this.......
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    Following up: I asked about her to some other girls at the club now that they're open again. Most didn't know her.
    The regular door woman said she hadn't been in for a while. One dancer told me her friend at the club got booted
    and she stopped coming in. Life goes on.
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    In your visit today there had to have been at least one dancer out of the many beautiful girls there to catch your eye. And possibly be a potential replacement for Serenity, right??

I love visiting this club, especially Tuesday in the day time. Do you remember any names of girls who were there today?

And btw, they've been open since July 2021. Just saying....
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    A follow up on a dancer from Sep 2020? Now that's determination.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    I forgot about this thread tbh, but figured I'd finish the story when I saw it.

I'm getting tired of the Sac clubs. There's only a couple dancers I really like and the rest don't interest me.

I probably need to not go for a while and let the staff turnover some. Though if I new my faves were working I'd go.
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    Yeah it's tough if you don't have any current favorites in any of the clubs. IMO the only club worth going to in Sacramento is Gold Club Centerfolds. The other 2 clubs have kinda fallen off IMO.

Who, besides Serenity, are your favorites at GCC?
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    I like Nikita at GCC but she's not been around much lately, so I hear.

I like Serena at HQ.

I stay out of Pure Gold. Too much hard sell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion