tuscl

I am distressed that five people ignore me.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
I know I’m a Tijuana guy.
butt... still ???

20 comments

• TFP
    4 years ago
    No pleasing everyone on this site.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    I rarely post here anymore but have had trouble turning off the ignore feature when turned on. Since Imissed Several Months Might Have Missed What All These New Buttons Do .Accidentally Put A Girl On Ignore And Site MaKes It Difficult To Turn Off .Im Typing On A Scrwy Tv Browser
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Oops. Don't look now. You are up to six. Maybe you need to go back to Mr. Wonderful. Ah, who cares. As long as the señorita's like you.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Fuck the popularity contest. I know who my friends are!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I agree with you Shadowcat
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    If it means anything Jascoi, I'm a big fan
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I would bote for you as a first Ballot on the TUSCL Mount Rushmore (TJ action).
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    They’re just pissed you changed your handle. Weren’t you MisterWonderful?
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Why do you care if some random perverts are ignoring you? If it were people that you regularly interact with that would be different, otherwise just ignore the fact that they are ignoring you.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    How do you even view that stuff anyway? When the switch first happened I saw it. But now all I see are upvotes, down votes, bookmark, and block icons.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    The icon on the same line as your name that looks like a speaker with a line through it is the number of people ignoring you.

There are 3 people ignoring you.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @TFP, ignores are still visible on PC/desktop mode.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Eve - am I looking at the wrong thing?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    No, that's the right icon. But on the mobile website, it's not visible.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Eve - I can see it on my iPad. I don't know about my phone, because I tend not to come here on my phone.

You had me wondering for a minute.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    easy there 4chan
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Heaving - ready for a 5th ignore?

:)
  • winex
    4 years ago
    After you posted that link to a video on the Turing completeness of Power Point, there is no way that I could ever put you on ignore.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Since I ignore many, I can't complain about being ignored. I can't deal with the guys up in here who are in a really dark place. They seem to have nothing but contempt for strippers, but still see them as the least bad people to provide them with sexual pleasure.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    This is funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion