Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What would you say to someone who wanted to spent the most money in a strip club

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Hello new best friend.

Profile picture for DenimChicken
DenimChicken
•

Have fun.

Profile picture for Hannathedog79
Hannathedog79
•

Give me 3-4 hunds and I'll help you get it spent pronto!

Profile picture for RiskA
RiskA
•

Stake me, & I guarantee you’ll win....

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Go for it! Doesnt effect what I do, so why should I care?

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

It depends on whether I cared about this person.

If I didn't care, I would laugh behind his back and make subtle sarcastic comments.

If I did care, I would explain that there's nothing more shallow and idiotic than attracting attention, with money, in a strip club. Then I'd recommend psychiatric care.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Someone I know, I'd explain the law of diminishing returns as it relates to strip clubs.

Someone I don't know, I don't care and I'll forget him the second he moves on. As a general matter, I don't criticize how another man spends his own money, foolish or not.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Is this something that's currently happening IRL Liwet? Just wondering.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If that person has the money to spend, and it won’t jeopardize his marriage/relationship, then I’d tell him to enjoy it.

I’d offer some basic boundaries- just in case he’s not aware of clubs. No use of plastic, use protection, don’t give your real phone number out, don’t drink too much.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Let me know what day your are going so I'll know what day to go elsewhere or stay home.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Laughing behind one's back? Typical progressive "man" lol. Faggot.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

"Is this something that's currently happening IRL Liwet? Just wondering."

I'm inspired to write some stuff and I want to make sure that I'm not leaving anything out.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement