tuscl

What would you say to someone who wanted to spent the most money in a strip club

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Friday, September 4, 2020 4:21 PM

13 comments

• ime
    4 years ago
    Hello new best friend.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Have fun.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I would tell them to not have unrealistic expectations. That if he uses money to get attention that that's all that will be seen. Which can make for a very empty experience. But to have fun and go with the flow.
  • Hannathedog79
    4 years ago
    Give me 3-4 hunds and I'll help you get it spent pronto!
  • RiskA
    4 years ago
    Stake me, & I guarantee you’ll win....
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Go for it! Doesnt effect what I do, so why should I care?
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    It depends on whether I cared about this person. If I didn't care, I would laugh behind his back and make subtle sarcastic comments. If I did care, I would explain that there's nothing more shallow and idiotic than attracting attention, with money, in a strip club. Then I'd recommend psychiatric care.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Someone I know, I'd explain the law of diminishing returns as it relates to strip clubs. Someone I don't know, I don't care and I'll forget him the second he moves on. As a general matter, I don't criticize how another man spends his own money, foolish or not.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Is this something that's currently happening IRL Liwet? Just wondering.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    If that person has the money to spend, and it won’t jeopardize his marriage/relationship, then I’d tell him to enjoy it. I’d offer some basic boundaries- just in case he’s not aware of clubs. No use of plastic, use protection, don’t give your real phone number out, don’t drink too much.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Let me know what day your are going so I'll know what day to go elsewhere or stay home.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Laughing behind one's back? Typical progressive "man" lol. Faggot.
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    >"Is this something that's currently happening IRL Liwet? Just wondering." I'm inspired to write some stuff and I want to make sure that I'm not leaving anything out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion