tuscl

Muted content

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
with the worst trolls ignored - iceywhitey, yadda yadda, tjcunt, and the joke- there are officially more muted discussions than not in my feed.

What the fuck, people? Clubs are opening up. Coeds are returning to college, far from Mommy and Daddy and ready to make bad decisions.

If you'd rather link to fake news and demean people who disagree with you, that's fine. I would just like to see more discussions about titties and beer than not.

28 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Yeah I see your point demean people that don’t agree with you, you Trumpublicans have tried to create your own little bubble I get it completely, y’all know this isn’t normal all Trump all the time, iDGAF who you vote for and It fine with me if you don’t agree but geezaloo own up to your own shit, stop being so unaware of your own poor behavior
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    TUSCL does stand for The Ultimate STRIP CLUB LIST. Totally agree.
    Not The Ultimate Social Commentary List
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    And just like that it becomes another Political Discourse thread.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Gamma: we need fewer political comments
    25: I agree. Those fucking Republicans are shit.

The award for the least self aware person on TUSCL goes to....
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    only if we all allow it, Justin. We have the choice.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Gee Mark I need to rethink my position if you agree
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    i didn't ask for fewer political discussions, I'm just hoping for more titties and beer.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    It’s the Covid/election year combo. The faster 2020 comes to an end the better, most of us can agree this year has kind of sucked.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Personally, I don't mind political conversations. But that is only if they are intelligent conversations. Threads about musical talent at the inauguration and similar threads don't qualify as intelligent conversations.

The thing that I don't understand is why so many people feel compelled to feed trolls. If 25+ years on internet forums has taught me anything it is that trolls starve and die if no one feeds them.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Clubs still closed where I am. And if they are, it's rarely at 100% capacity. When they open up, we'll discuss them more.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    I agree. I thought i blocked yabba dabba doo but his posts still crap all over my feed. Founder how do we block dumbass trolls like yabba? I mean he thinks Americans will vote for dementia Joe!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Except for bars being less crowded and no extras, this summer and year has been pretty much the same as any of the last 30. There literally had to be 10-12 dancers in the club last night I would have loved to get dances from, and maybe 3-4 others I would have.
    Plus, the contact is better than before, almost uniformly.
    To be fair Covid saved golf and increased my business too; winner, winner, chicken dinner.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I got a message for Yabba Hut:

https://youtu.be/OLpeX4RRo28

Sums it up perfectly.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Bump
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    So anyone not a bigot trumpanzee is a troll???? I think its the trumpanzees who are trolling
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    LOL at the phrase “Trumpanzee “😂😂

Between him and Biden, I favor Trump. (Not passionately, nor do I think a Biden victory will be some horrible situation.) But that made me chuckle.
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    R/stripclubs has had a steady slow increase in people posting. So if you want a place to talk about clubs without all of the off topic stuff you should check it out.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    At least there aren't tbreads about cumming in yout pants and bargaining with hookers anymore lulz
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Calling Trump supporters bigots is why progressives are the biggest bigots and haters in the country, albeit simply too self-important and stupid to understand it.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Being anti bigot doesn't make one a bigot against bigots. But yhats the argument white supremacists make
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    🎵 But at least a bigot, bigot rich

I love bad bigots that’s my fuckin’ problem 🎵
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    "Calling Trump supporters bigots is why progressives are the biggest bigots and haters in the country, albeit simply too self-important and stupid to understand it."

Coming from a self righteous racist bigot like yourself this is beyond comical. But that's what you'd expect from a regressive throwback.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ ...RandomMember?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    Yeah, I said he was possibly rumdum around 2 weeks ago and the evidence continues to build. rummydummy has at least 5 other aliases.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    ^not even close, tool.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Sure rummy, and it's not close that you're josh43, realdougster, the tittyfag and drphil dots, or mtent either. And you're also not a 7/11 clerk that snuck into America to escape your life as a whore from a back alley Calcutta slum. Dipshit!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    You guys got a lot of growing up to do.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    Lmao really stuck a nerve there, huh douchebag? Get a life loser.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion