Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ron Jeremy: Adult star faces more rape and sexual assault charges

joker44
joker44VIP349302

In the wind

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

"Adult film star Ron Jeremy has been charged with sexual violence against 13 more women, including a 15-year old, prosecutors in Los Angeles say.

They say the alleged assaults date back to 2004. The 67-year-old has already been charged with raping or assaulting four women between 2014 and 2019."

— bbc.com

Replies (13)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Ron Jeremy is disgusting but Fuck #me too. We need statute of limitations for these "rape/assault/harrasment/misconduct" accusations.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Yeah everyone recalls 16 years ago correctly, well except for no one at all; ever. Fuck #METOO, feel bad for young guys getting neutered by women daily.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

i really feel bad for the guy. really i do.

yeah right.

yeah - i'm really going to feel for a guy that got paid to fuck more than half of the girls i used to jerk off to. girls in their prime no less.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wtf! There are still women in LA who haven’t been sexually assaulted by the Hedgehog?

Sad news. He is a fucking legend!

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

U white boys are disgusting. Same ones that bang their own relatives too. Trump supporters I tell ya 🤦🏾‍♂️. Skibum u a clown bruh

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

LMAO loser. ∆

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wavey is painting with a very broad brush. That’s a good way to make sure your comments sound uninformed.

So Trump supporters are inbred and disgusting? That might be accurate for one or two Trump supporters - and it’s probably true for some Biden supporters too! Didn’t Hunter Biden get involved with his deceased brothers widow?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm not disputing the allegations but I have a hard time understanding why a guy that gets paid to fuck women that many of us consider hot, has to resort to rape and or sexual assault.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

@cashmam1234 idk I hate Biden I’m a Bernie and Kanye kinda guy

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s all good with me. I’m no fan of any politician. Although I’d love to see what Kanye would do in DC!

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

@cashman1234 if trump has lead this country I think Kanye would do a wonderful job, he’s a forward thinker. Would be an exciting time thats for sure.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

@Wavey thanks for the laugh! There are lots of forward thinkers who go to Washington...

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

@sc “I'm not disputing the allegations but I have a hard time understanding why a guy that gets paid to fuck women that many of us consider hot, has to resort to rape and or sexual assault.”

FFS dude. You’re a hundred years old and you haven’t seen enough rape cases in the news to understand it’s not about getting laid? (Almost always.) Maybe now you’ll get it?

PS - if I want to be nicer about it, maybe it’s a GOOD thing you can’t relate.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement