tuscl

Taking the stand against thug music

We're all sick of it already. Enough is enough. Tracy Chapman, Al Jarreau, Seal, Louie Armstrong, Stevie Wonder, Nat King Cole and most of all Rick Astley your music is too violent and we have had it with hearing it in our strip clubs.

21 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Friends don't let friends post when drunk
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    ^^^And don’t even get me started on the white thugs like Neil Sedaka and Frankie Vallie
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @25 Fair enough after the 4th shot of tullamore dew it seemed funny to me.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Hey I draw the line at Louis Armstrong here's one of his more well known paces to help you calm down
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yCcXgb…
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down" - Muddy to his 4th shot of Tullamore D.E.W.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    Ha. Ha, that's funny. Though it does validate my assertion the people, particularly white liberals and dumb blacks, think that criticism of rap and hip-hop is somehow a racist attack on ALL black people. Thanks for snapping at the bait.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Rick Astley ? I guess you could be offended by his hair !
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Relax Nicki I ain't hatin I'm just playin man
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Nickifree giving out his opinion against Rap music, Nicki style!

https://youtu.be/9cPw3SkWmls
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Wow! Nickifree hates everything about black sub culture, but he loves being under me😉. His favorite is when he gets a mouth full of man gravy from my black sausage 😉😎
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    He just needs another shot of gravy and he will calm down. 👅💦💥💣
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Well heaving, its time to have a discussion about the birds and the birds... when a white guy gets an inckling for some man loving, sometimes they just want a big black BritishBritish cock (sausage) in their mouth. They like to lick it and suck it until it spews cum (man gravy) in their mouth and all over their face. Guys like nickifree are all onto this kind of playtime
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Well let it be said BBBc is definitely thorough
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah, and nickifree is left with a gravy eating grin 😁
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ technically big black British cock is full of blood. That is what makes it work properly 😉
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    @BBBC Not black subculture. Not jazz, nor black writers, nor slam poetry, nor black movies or tv shows, nor funk music, nor R&B, nor Gospel, nor black businesses, nor black food, nor dancing, not even the NBA right now. But thug rap and hip-hop. Emphatically yes!
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    motown.

a great style... add all other styles of popular music... i liked it all.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Just watch yourself with the whole Rick Astley business. That guy is a rick after all.

Why do I say that given that he seems like a frickin’ pantywaist? Simple: he’s an undercover rick. Why else do you think he’d write this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9Wg…

THE perfect song for fuckin’ with internet morons. Making that song shows that he’s an asshole but he’s not 100% a dick. In other words, he’s a rick. ROAR!!!
  • seanking
    4 years ago
    Looks good
  • seanking
    4 years ago
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Remember the crusade against judas priest and "satanic" music?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion