tuscl

Rand Paul attacked by angry liberal mob

16 comments

• docsavage
    4 years ago
    Paul is somewhat of a libertarian and has pushed for police reform in the past. The liberal mob who attacked him are such dummies they can't distinguish between someone who is at least somewhat sympathetic to their concerns and someone who is actively hostile to them. Politics is about finding common ground, coalition building, and not alienating potential allies. BLM is slowly losing public support from a few months ago due to their excesses, i.e. rioting, looting and physical intimidation.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    ""They were shouting threats to us, to kill us, to hurt us, but also threats saying shout, shouting 'say her name,' Breonna Taylor, and it's like you couldn't reason with this mob, but I'm actually the author of the Breonna Taylor law to end no-knock raids, so the irony is lost on these idiots that they're trying to kill the person who's actually trying to get rid of no-knock raids," he said."

Mobs don't care.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    That was a disgusting scene - typical Marxist shit - no f'ing morals whatsoever
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    That will be America post-2020 if the Dems take power (or likely worse)
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    BLM is slowly losing public support from a few months ago due to their excesses, i.e. rioting, looting and physical intimidation.
    -
    This is correct. Even Don ‘Lemming’ from CNN acknowledged this the other day and pointed to a poll where the support for rioting is waning. All this is doing is pissing off rational hardworking people that want safe streets.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Tetradon - to be fair, this mob wasn’t made up of the best and the brightest.

I have a feeling that a lot of the people in the mob will be shocked to learn foe good facial recognition technology is when they are visited by the FBI in the coming days.

Attacking a U.S. Senator is one of the stupidest things anyone could do.

At the macro level, politically this was suicide. The theme of the night at the convention was Law and Order. You couldn’t ask for a for vivid example that this was not hyperbole.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... I have a feeling that a lot of the people in the mob will be shocked to learn foe good facial recognition technology is when they are visited by the FBI in the coming days ..."

It's time these punks start facing the consequences of their radical-actions - till now they've been protected by the Dems and the media - all the more reason for Trump to get elected so these radicals are dealt with b/f they are allowed more power and more destruction.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... At the macro level, politically this was suicide ..."

Exactly - the consensus now is that these "protesters" are hurting the Dems (which as far as I'm concerned was obvious from the beginning and seems the Dems are finally admitting it) - so those "brilliant political activists" outside the White House seem to continue to make Trump look like the only option for a sane America.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I agree Papi. There have been a lot of outrageous things that have occurred over the past 3 months.

This one feels like they have gone too far.

I may be wrong, but I think the backlash against BLM is about to kick into gear.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If this "protesting" is not put a stop to, there is gonna start being bloodshed - people are only gonna take so much:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=was…
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Kyle Rittenhouse is probably just the start.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    This is a clear example of how Dems not only condone, but encourage, mob violence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BSc8TNg…
  • Cowboy12
    4 years ago
    The Democrats don't do anything about the mob because they think it hurts President Trump.

The Republicans don't do anything about the mob because they think it helps President Trump.

The rest of us are caught in the middle. I'm glad I don't live in one of the hot spots of the riots, but feel sad for the good folks that do.

Politicians on both sides really are despicable people.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^+1 Cowboy except Trump has offered National Guard and military and it has been turned down for political reasons. I hate election years, it's such bullshit.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @RandomMember - a lot of Biden supporters can't vote. Their rights haven't been restored.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Oops - wrong Rand Paul thread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion