tuscl

This God Dam Viris

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
I can't believe it! I came down with the Covid and it is no fun! The worst thing is I am dying to get out with my sugar baby and take her to taco bell but I feel like the back of my shit truck 🥵😡👹👹👹

I keep drinking thos bleach like I was told to get this dam thing to go away, bit I can't stand the taste. How did you guys that had it deal with it? Did you add some flavoring to help choke it down?

10 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Were there too many on topic threads today?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It sucks to catch the virus. I hope you recover quickly, and I hope you don’t have any lasting effects.

On the positive side - I’ve heard lot lizards are immune to the virus - so you can still bang a few out and not worry about it.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    The idea was that the virus destroys your sense of taste so if you can taste the bleach you don’t have the virus
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Christ man you can't drink pure bleach that's going to kill you.
    This might work but I'm not sure what brand he recommends

https://youtu.be/HKCe8Pq_RUA
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Its a dam viris 25 It tasted like shit though
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Wonder if the virus was acquired from Taco Bell 😝
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    MackTruck must have backed next to me two weeks ago. I must have sneezed my Covid-19 all over his shit truck bed. I drank enough bleach to kill the virus, but now my shit comes out white as snow. Anyhow, I’m done suffering through the damn virus. Couldn’t taste shit for about 7 days. Was worried that DATY would never be the same!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ shit nidan! Well at least there is hope for me
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    If you are DATY with lot lizards - you might be better without taste.

I’m sure that lot lizard pussy tastes like dead dreams and lint...
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Pussy is yucky
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion