Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This God Dam Viris

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I can't believe it! I came down with the Covid and it is no fun! The worst thing is I am dying to get out with my sugar baby and take her to taco bell but I feel like the back of my shit truck 🥵😡👹👹👹

I keep drinking thos bleach like I was told to get this dam thing to go away, bit I can't stand the taste. How did you guys that had it deal with it? Did you add some flavoring to help choke it down?

Replies (10)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Were there too many on topic threads today?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It sucks to catch the virus. I hope you recover quickly, and I hope you don’t have any lasting effects.

On the positive side - I’ve heard lot lizards are immune to the virus - so you can still bang a few out and not worry about it.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The idea was that the virus destroys your sense of taste so if you can taste the bleach you don’t have the virus

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Christ man you can't drink pure bleach that's going to kill you. This might work but I'm not sure what brand he recommends

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Its a dam viris 25 It tasted like shit though

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Wonder if the virus was acquired from Taco Bell 😝

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

MackTruck must have backed next to me two weeks ago. I must have sneezed my Covid-19 all over his shit truck bed. I drank enough bleach to kill the virus, but now my shit comes out white as snow. Anyhow, I’m done suffering through the damn virus. Couldn’t taste shit for about 7 days. Was worried that DATY would never be the same!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ shit nidan! Well at least there is hope for me

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If you are DATY with lot lizards - you might be better without taste.

I’m sure that lot lizard pussy tastes like dead dreams and lint...

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Pussy is yucky

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement