tuscl

Strippers Hard Up

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
There’s this hot stripper I follow on Snapchat. I don’t know her well but it’s good eye candy.

Anyway she went from stripper to Hooters waitress and she constantly is trying to sell nudie photos and videos with her Snapchat. It’s funny because one Snapchat is her naked with the caption “$20 BJ video” then the next snap is a picture with her out to eat with her parents.

Anyone else see crazy shit like this?

13 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Anyone else see crazy shit like this?"

Yes. Like the stripper who was texting like crazy about she needed money for rent and was afraid to leave her apartment, then I see her in her stripper friends Snapchat chilling beside her on a beach outing.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    ‘Scrub I would in a heartbeat is there wasn’t 5 states between us!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Some strippers should keep two separate Instagram accounts so their business stuff doesn’t get oddly mixed in with their family stuff.

It’s always odd to see photos of a kids birthday party just a few photos away from a dimly lit view of the mom in a strip club dressing room.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I don't do social media myself, but I do have strippers over from time to time and even they've been pointing that sort of thing out to me and shaking their heads.

One showed me a "facebook friend" with a string of posts that featured a picture of her in a teeny tiny bikini like one of these but maybe smaller: https://i.etsystatic.com/15237624/r/il/0… while she's on a boat. The next post was a series of pictures her with her toddler at a birthday party. The last in the string was her promoting her onlyfans page with "a new hot cream pie [sic] video" The comments were the funniest.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Theyre always hard up. If they weren't they wouldn't be stripper hoes.

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    @heaving
    Yup. I know several dancers who are doing just fine while they've been out of work because they've saved a lot more than most people with regular jobs.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Feels wonderful being a selective when-I-feel-like-it 'stripper hoe' rather than stripper hoeing because I feel like I have to.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Strippers who save up are the exception. For many the draw is fast money. Getting paid right away. A lifestyle that makes it hard to get another job. Its not a career someone chooses to continue in coz they actually loke it.

And almost all lie about how much they make. If they were good at being strippers they wouldn't be fucking tricks for cash
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah I've seen those ads one time on a SB I was talking too very briefly. Instantly unfriended that. That maybe what's going on anyway but to have snapchat ad for come get 2 for 1 blowjobs for $60 or whatever was, kinda crazy to see
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I keep my personal social media separate from my stripper social media. Its not that hard to do.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Yeah strippers ain't the greatest savers overall. Even the high end clubs. You know how everyone and their mom is trading stocks right now and has some terrible advice to give? When Bourbon St opened back up briefly I asked every dancer I spoke with what stocks they were in right now. Every single one of them laughed at me and said 'stocks?'.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Funny, OF rates have come down to like $5/month! Although that seems to be a trick, the guys say there's another paywall, so the $5/month gets you her tame pics, and there's another charge for the "good stuff"

One of the funniest trends that emerged over the past 6 weeks is that girls are now advertising their OFs subscriptions come with "dick ratings". I am pretty sure this means: once you subscribe the $4/month for her OF, you send her a pic of your dick, and she sends back a commentary on how awesome it is. It's getting weirder and weirder out there
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Strippers and most young people suffer under the delusion that picking a specific stock is going to make you rich overnight
    Very few people get rich overnight in anything it a long process and the people that do get rich make fewer mistakes than everyone else that’s the real key to accumulating wealth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion