tuscl

ave. dance w/ hottie, or hot dance w/ average dancer?

Friday, August 3, 2007 8:17 AM
Hopefully, topic description is clear. For me, stripper looks are far more important than the dance itself. I'd much rather have an average dance (minimal touching or grinding) with a gourgeous dancer than a just-about-anything-goes session with an average looking one. How 'bout it? Fortunately, I get to Vegas a couple times a year, where 9 times out of 10 I can get a great dance from a great looking dancer...

12 comments

• minnow
    17 years ago
    Both factors are important- to a point. Meaning that there are always tradeoffs. I will tolerate subpar mileage(to a point) with a gorgeous dancer. Likewise, I won't get dance from total fuglie, regardless of the mileage. I'll go with mileage- to a point..
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Depends on just how horny I am. At first, I check out the hotties. If they can't perform to my satisfaction, I lower my standards a little. I'm in a SC to GET HOT, not to look FOR HOT. Fuglies and fatties of course are OUT of the question.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I don't have any interest in an average looking girl, no matter what her dances are like. My typical M.O. is to get with the hottest looking stripper I can find and, unless the vibe i'm getting is a turn off, give her a go. i'm rarely disappointed. I know it's hypothetical, but I think this question presents a false choice. In my experience, usually the hottest looking girl gives the best dance. However, I only care about good contact dances, not handjobs, etc., so if your routine is to shop for someone who will perform a particular service, your experience will be different. Also, my definition of a hot looking stripper might be a girl-next-door type with a style I find sexy, rather than what most guys go ga-ga over.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Girl-next-door is excellent usually--those girls were burning hot and usually knew it. But, the most attractive strippers generally don't give me good dances even if they are trying. What a home run if they have the looks and moves that I like. The sub par or average dancer who I try and avoid--I buy mercy dances and compensation dances--often have a high skill level or at least have the move I like. I guess I'll choose the hottie over the average looking dancer. I really try and avoid average. A hottie can give me so much pleasure there is NO comparison even if the average has everything else. :(
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    Really, it's not *that* hard to have both. Plain girl + hot dance = waste of money Hot girl + tame dance = waste of money I will ONLY call hot girls over to dance, try them for a dance or two and if it works, she's a keeper. If not, bye. I leave clubs all the time without spending a cent if they don't have good merchandise. O.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    2 dances has been a good number for me. One time I went as high as 6 dances (she was that attractive) and I still can't believe how well it paid off. The dancer became one of my favorite people who gave exceptional dances and even gave me discounts to show her appreciation, which made me want to see even more of her. At one point she was afraid I was becoming too attached to her. I told her real life is a lot different than the make believe of the strip club. I didn't want a real girlfriend even if she was Ms. Perfect. NO GIRLFRIENDS!!! Bad for your health, peace of mind, and finances. Thank god there are a few dancers who are willing to play that role and play it well. When I say few, I mean few. For supposedly money hungry bitches it is surprisingly difficult to find one who is willing to play that role for any length of time if at all. Yes, high mileage NO problem at all. Even FS or BJ isn't a big deal: Women even if not dancers are more than willing to help out in that manner for the right price. The reason she gave me such shitty dances to begin with? The way I dressed, my total lack of interest in drinks, tipping just the standard $1, etc. In her mind if a guy didn't want to spend on something valuable like drinks or clothing then why in the world would he spend money on a woman? I asked her if it ever occurred to her that perhaps I didn't like drinking? She said in a strip club that seems completely off the wall and she'd be concerned about other strange behaviours I might have. My interest in clothing is seeing beautiful women take it off! I like total nudity for hotties, which is probably a minority view.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I wouldn't say so. I like nude hot girls better than anything else. I've had both types of dances. However I prefer hot dances with hot dancers the best. Everything else is just missing something unless you have a few drinks and stop being as picky.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Can't any of you go out and have a good time without over analyzing it?
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Damn, I better get my eyes checked. I thought we just discussed this same topic a few days ago....high mileage vs. "hottest dancer".....upon further review, that was high mileage vs. "honest" dancer. parodyman: No -- just like when driving to a vacation spot, half the fun is just getting there, well half the fun of old veterans going to strip clubs is swapping war stories.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    All I can say is it depends on my mood at that moment. I think in the long run, though, I would prefer hot dances from average dancer, if it was a choice between only those two.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I stopped analyzing so much. First dancer that looked pretty good, I got a dance from. Paid the price she asked after I said I was waiting for the two for one. Ended up spending more time with her than I thought. Hot dancer and hot dance. Ended up giving her a little foot massage afterwards too. If a dancer tells me "that feels good" she's encouraging me.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I guess I have what I consider an acceptable minimum in both categories. It doesn't much matter to me how far beyond those minimums she goes because once she clears those 2 hurdles it's all about personlity. If she meets both minimums and has a fun personality to go with it, she'll empty my wallet. If not I move on. The only real question arises for me when there are no girls in the club who meet both minimums.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion