tuscl

Stripper Numbers in your phone

Sunday, August 2, 2020 12:20 PM
I was going through my contact list on my phone out of curiosity to see how many stripper numbers I had accumulated over the years in my phone. I have a feeling that I'm pretty low compared to others but I came out with 23. I have nobody snooping through my phone on a regular basis so I haven't had to worry about leaving any traces. Even if I did have someone looking, it's just a name and a number. Curious to see how many others have. Like I said, I think I'm kind of low compared to others.

28 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I only have 1. The gal I had been seeing OTC prior to COVID-19.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Probably safer that way. Some of mine are so old that they are probably not even valid anymore. I started going to clubs a lot in CA but only have 2 from there. I found girls in Arizona and Florida a lot more open to OTC activities than CA girls so most of mine are from AZ and FL.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I usually purge numbers after 2-3 months if I haven't kept in touch with them, although I do have 3 separate gals that I have kept in touch with for years, the one that's in my contacts longest is over 14 years ago.
  • Hannathedog79
    4 years ago
    I've had 3 in my life, all from Phoenix. One had apparently changed her number by the time I came back into town a year later. The 2nd, ghosted me when I reached out a couple of times later in the week. And the 3rd, last spring, responded to let me know that I should come by the club that night, as they were shutting down for COVID. The only time I ever really hit the clubs is when I come to Phoenix for spring training. (I go kinda nuts for a week every March) At home, it's a 90 minute drive to any clubs worth going to, which isn't really worth the effort unless I'm already have another reason to be down there anyway.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Right now I only have 3. I tend to delete any that I haven't used in a while because of how often strippers change their numbers.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Very few strippers. Maybe a dozen. And probably only about two of those would I ever call again. But I have a boatload of sugar baby numbers. I probably should delete some of those. And a whole slew of text messages from them.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I don’t really delete them. I probably should though. Between SBs and Strippers if I’m being honest it might near 200.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I didn't keep the numbers so long with any intention of calling them again. Most, I only called less than a handful of times. In the early days, I gave out my work cell number, which I've had for a very long time. I tried to delete some old numbers and found out they had synced with Outlook contacts too and they came back. I've been to a strip club with my boss so that's not a big deal. I did decide to get a personal phone so that I didn't mix those kinds of things anymore.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    @Muddy. I knew someone would have way more than me!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    It’s probably over that. I’m thinking about it. It might be 300 or 400. That doesn’t mean 300 otcs, most of them go nowhere but the point being I really should clean out my phone one of these days.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I do not like clutter, so I delete contacts regularly, I try to avoid taking a number if I do not think I will stay in touch, though sum DS and BGs insist on you taking their number (which I delete a few days later). The most numbers I had was 10.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I probably have gotten over 1000. I may have 1 or 2 saved.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I have a shitload, many of whom were CFs or ATFs, but any number of whom were strippers I saw once or twice, but collected their phone number anyway, because there's no reason not to get the phone number of anyone who might be CF potential. I know who the strippers are because I enter their last name as some kind of reference to the club I met them at the time. Everyone I met at crazy horse gets the last name Cray, Gold Club girls are d'Oro, Hustler Club girls' last names are Larry. Girls I met on SA have their last name as Essay (or Esse' if they're fancy)
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    @Subra. A lot of girls seem like my potential CF after a few drinks at closing time. The follow up in the light of day doesn't always pan out.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Unless you have her real phone number just keep in touch on ig
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    When I made an Instagram account, I used my phone number. Little did I know that it would look in your contacts and add them as potential to follow. If they have your number, they get hit that you are potential to follow. I had my account for a few hours when a wacko woman I met a couple of years ago started following me. I closed that account and used an email to create a new account. I also had a number of a dancer that used her real first and last name on IG. I hope she doesn't give out her number much.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "@Subra. A lot of girls seem like my potential CF after a few drinks at closing time. The follow up in the light of day doesn't always pan out." I feel you. On the other hand, what harm is it that you ahve her number? My philosophy is, if I like her, just ask for her fucking number. If the next day I decide I'm not interested, I just don't use it. If the next day I want to see her again, now I can. Getting a stripper's phone number isn't some sort of event that implies any level of commitment. I like her, I get her phone number. If she changes clubs the next week, I can still reach her.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Before a recent cleanup, I had 15. Now I have 3.
  • Jammaster
    4 years ago
    I only have one number now. I used to get more when I was more into variety. The strangest thing is when a dancer asks you to take her number but doesn’t respond when you text her asking when she’s working again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I switched phones about 18 months ago so I currently only have one - I'd say over-the-years I had accumulated about 50 or so, but not being an OTCer, nor into faves, I didn't go out of my way to get #s; mostly it was dancers given them to me, but after a while I stopped accepting them since I usually didn't have much interest in following up; sometimes "in a moment of inspiration" I'll ask a dancer for her # but I usually don't bother since I never follow up.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Only 1. My CF. Used to have 15ish but deleted them from contacts though I have a few of those saved elsewhere. In 3+ years of frequent clubbing, have yet to receive a "come see me at the club" text from any of them, thank god
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    3. Current CFs only. I delete them when we part ways.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I have about 10. There's probably a dozen or so more that I recognize when they call/text me, but I don't save their numbers. I delete old ones periodically. Like Subra, I often get numbers from strippers who seem fun. The vast majority are deleted a few days later. I hang on to the ones I talk to. The number I'd have if I saved all of them over the years is crazy. Like Subra, my bar for grabbing a strippers number is low. I figure it doesn't hurt to get it. Also, I do the same thing with last names, although my club nicknames are little less clever. Gold Club girls in my are "GCG." There's a couple more that I met as strippers and befriended or otherwise had our relationship morph. One girl started working with her boyfriend to do mobile car/boat detailing for example; she's still in my phone but when I call her it's for detailing. No shit, the girls stripper name was bubbles.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I don't count them. Something in the hundreds, but they have their own phone along with whatever social media accounts they've given. Some dancers change phones and numbers a lot, but I'm finding the past few years it hasn't been as frequent that numbers have turned over. A few girls from last year I ran into before all the shutdowns had the same numbers and some used them to contact me. It helps me to keep the numbers so I can refer to whatever notes I put in if Bambi writes me out of the blue.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Exactly 4. Two of them have met OTC several times since the shutdown. Of the other two, one has shown interest and the other has not.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    It's never actually occurred to me to do a cleanup of old numbers!
  • MadMaXXXNYC
    4 years ago
    Ha. My issue is I disguise the name to something that would trigger me to know it was a stripper, but wouldn't be obvious. The last name of Jigalente if they were from a club called Jiggles, etc. But some of these that are years old, I had no memory of, so purged just recently. down from about 20 to just a handful that I can recall. So often you let them grab your phone and put their number in, then you edit it, all while there and 2 sheets in, and there's nooo memory of that years later!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion