tuscl

When you find out a girl is being honest with you

I found out that a girl I've been casually seeing for the past few years is actually not "cheating" on me. I really didn't care and just assumed she was like most modern women and not "faithful" especially since we live an hour away.

Don't ask how I found out but I did, and she's not. After so many lying dishonest women over the years I just assume they have several guys and maybe girls on the side and don't worry about it. Honestly I 'm kind of shocked. Anyone else ever have this experience? I don't think it will change anything but its kind of a mental realignment.

4 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    If it's casual what's the question? What does that even mean when she's an hour away? Maybe she likes you, and if you're not getting hassled after a few years to make the relationship exclusive then enjoy.

I've never had the experience you're talking about because in all but one relationship in my life the girl was hassling me to make things more serious before I was interested in that.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Sorry, Man. But how the hell could you figure that out? For sure?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    How does anyone know for sure? Even wives and live-in girlfriends can cheat, and their men are the last to know.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Most women don't cheat.

But if its only casual for years. Thats kinda off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion