tuscl

Rate this fine Cuban - Marta!

Lone_Wolf
Arizona

23 comments

• NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Not bad. Depends on angle and which photo, 8.5. Reminds me of Alyssa Milano with a rounder face.

NAAAASTY
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    If she danced, probably wouldn't be the first girl I'd ask for a dance from, but she's not bad looking. A few of those Instagram shots are pretty hot.
    I'll give a 6.5
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    She has a nice face 😊
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It does depend on the angle and photo. She ranges from a 6 - 8.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    What's that saying?
    Oh..
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    I see her as a 7 at best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    She's sexy but not gaga about her - I can objectively give her a 7.5 but I don't necessarily see her as a must-have
  • Icey
    4 years ago
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    A 10 ? I don't think so. But she is cute. Actually she is the type of girl I would probably go after in the club.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    The low ratings surprise me as this fine honey had 678k subscribers on YT with millions of views which means she probably making about million a year being sexy.

• Dolfan
    4 years ago
    She's not unattractive, but if she was the hottest girl at the club I'd probably leave without getting a dance.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Nice 'nuff, but my rule for following Insta-hotties is I have to see at least one butt shot in her last 10 posts.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
  • ime
    4 years ago
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah I probably go 8
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    In honor of flagooner 3.14
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Meh 5.7
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    Solid 8
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Hot until I saw that body profile shot. Dropped to a 6
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    adding to twenty five's rating:

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’d fuck her! Ok that’s not saying much...

A strong 7 - and if she’s willing to empty her bladder on me - that will jump up to 7.5.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    If she was dancing at a club I would not buy dances or take her to the VIP room for extra fun.

As an IG Model, she rates a 5, nice looking but average and her content is average (at best).

As i have told several aspiring IG models, whatever your angle (fitness, bikini, party, lifestyle) own it and highlight your best asset.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    she’s nice. i’d bang her. she would fit in quite well with the top tier girls in hong kong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion