tuscl

What is a stripper least likely to say?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, July 31, 2020 2:48 AM
Q. What is a stripper least likely to say? A. "I'll take English Literature for $1000, Alex."

13 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That’s one of the least likely things! Of course - I’ll give you a refund!
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "I won't do more for you next time, I'm just saying I will to drain more of your money."
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Shit!
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    A. I charge less if you let me swallow.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    A. I enjoyed that so much I can't take your money, in fact I am going to pay you the $500 we had talked about instead.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I appreciate you so much. You just paid for my mans car insurance.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    You know what - I'm just not attracted or interested in you at all.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Here's my text free number that I text all my tricks from when I ask for money Thanks to you i don't have to suck dick for coke. I can just pay for it now.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    careful jack-i actually have met 2 strippers that were english majors. here's something that a stripper would never say, "i would love to suck off san jose guy's cock 'til he can;t cum no more."
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    A. Your hands are so nice I'd like to give you another dance for free.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    "I really loved math in high school" "I don't drink or do drugs"
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Sorry James, I have heard strippers say both of those. The first one I may believe, but the second I never will.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    One I thought I would never hear of but had one tell me last year. "I must warn you I sometimes lose control of my bladder if I have had too much to drink," from a dancer who was way beyond having too much to drink. Needless to say I skipped her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion