tuscl

how many strippers give more than lap dances....

Saturday, July 25, 2020 12:23 PM
what do you all think the percentage of dancers are that will eventually offer more than a dance. I've been there and did a dance for a few bucks knowing good and well i could suck you cock and leave with 3x's that or better yet fuck you and 6x or more. most lap dances seem to average between 25-40 bucks but a blowjob is like 100 bucks on average. some less some more so i dont see why most girls wouldnt jump on this oppertunity. whats the magic situation for your fav dancer to go above and beyone???

28 comments

• etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Seems like a great business model. Sadly, many dancers don't understand economics and how to maximize their earnings per hour. That is why you see a large percentage sitting together on their phones.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    including my tijuana and usa girls i’d guess 98%.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I don't think it is quite that simple. In many places there are risks of job loss or more. However, my goal is to always determine if a dancer thinks like PD and if not, I move on.
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    I don't think there's any real magic. A lot depends on the club environment and the individual dancers. I've been to clubs where it seems most of the dancers just offer extras to pretty much anyone and other clubs where most of the dancers would act offended at the mere suggestion of extras. I think women who are new to the business are less likely to be extras friendly. I've seen a number of times even at extras-friendly clubs where the hottest girl in the club will do the least because she knows she's going to get an endless string of customers wanting dances just based on her looks. These dancers don't get a lot of repeat customers but they don't need them because they're constantly selling dances to the guys who aren't at the club often. Some dancers I think like to build up a little trust with a customer before offering extras. Sometimes it's because the club isn't particularly extras friendly and they want to make sure the customer won't get them in trouble. I think this also applies to offering OTC, although for OTC the main reason for building some trust is probably more because she doesn't want to meet some crazy stalker away from the relative safety of the club. Some dancers vary what they are willing to do based on how much they need to make money at the time. One time they might not be amenable to any extras and 2 weeks later offering up BBBJ. I don't really have an idea overall what percentage of dancers are open to extras and I don't know of any magic formula. From a customer perspective you just look for a combination of club environment and dancer(s) that work for you. Not all customers are looking for extras.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Including turnover strippers?? the ones that try it out for a few weeks or months, much lower.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    We need to define what counts as extras. A handjob and up? Letting him finger you? Also, she does it once and she's in the percentage or she offers this to everybody? Anybody who does more than a few dances and she now 'trusts'? I'd wager most girls have done extras at least once, but it's in the lower percentages for the girls who will offer them to most guys. I think this is going to wildly vary on the types of clubs people are used to going to.
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    well its all in perspective of course. some girls do more when they need it and others done but what im saying is those girls that fuck customers on a regular basis. not a situation where i need my rent paid or car paid etc but girls that are willing to go above and beyond because we need the extra income
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    In my local clubs I think the average is close to zero ITC, OTC might be available With a few girls. In the Daytona Beach area I think it’s more common. It’s been a while since I got dances anywhere else.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    If the price is right the number goes up. Varies by girls willing to do and guys willing to pay. One girl does it for anyone willing to pay set fee, another only for a guy she trusts but at a marked up price. NAAAASTY
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    its certainly supply and demand but i also understand that it comes down to profit for me. like i might blow you if i need to pay a bill or something but i also wont keep my legs closed for the right price and that goes backto the dancing days. when i was stripping i used to evaluate the guy and base my decision off how they acted and what i needed at the moment. now obviously its different
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    answering the original question ‘some less some more so i dont see why most girls wouldnt jump on this oppertunity. whats the magic situation for your fav dancer to go above and beyone???’ i get a lot from many girls because of good chemistry and trust. and usually a good tip.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @PoleDancer - I’ve never actually kept track of numbers, but I think it varies widely by both the club and the individual. One thing that I am certain of though is that as a customer, I love your pragmatic attitude.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    There are too many variables to easily peg it. What can she get away with in the club without getting fired or grief from others? How badly does she need it? What kind of vibe is the guy giving? What can she live with or not, regardless of her need? What is her domestic situation and does she care? Will someone ITC rat her out to her SO (which sadly happens)? Just how fat and/or ugly is the fucking guy? What is fair in her market and is she willing to stretch at that price? How many other girls are doing xyz ITC and what is it doing to her money? That's just off the top. Now most of these are lesser concerns with high volume girls who work in one of the glorified brothel clubs, who have long ago solved all of these issues with developing personal comfort with it, lenient management, an understood price for each service that most girls stick to and SOs who seem ok with all of it. But those aren't the girls I'm interested in. These are just some of the many reasons why I take my fun OTC. It boils some of this shit out of the equation, including club exposures and the likelihood that an SO will hear of it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Hard to peg a # since as others mentioned there are multiple variables - I'd say it often comes down to the club - it seems in clubs/areas where extras are very tolerated (e.g. Detroit, Miami, etc) it's probably b/w 50 to 75% - I assume this is bc many non-extras girls may not be able to compete so they don't bother working those clubs (?); or they may eventually give in once they see the $$$-disparity b/w extras and no extras (?)
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ actually - in many Detroit or South FL clubs I'd guesstimate it's closer to 80 or 90% girls provide/seek-out extras
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    When I was mongering in the COI the first club I visited was a topless club where extras were almost never offered and after one visit to the VIP room I understood why, those rooms were not very private. After reading a few Yelp (lol) reviews o visited the nude COI clubs and to my amazement extras were the norm not the exception. Occasionally I would meet a dancer who would only dance in the VIP but extras were offered by at least 90% of the dancers. When i visited OC clubs most dancers did not offer extras even at extras club, this is probably the reason I started visiting the COI.
  • joeblow44
    4 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo, It use to be 80 - 90% before the crackdown in the City of Detroit. For suburban clubs, that number is about right. It all depends on the club and if LE is really making things difficult for the clubs (i.e. Penthouse Club) and the dancers to offer extras.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    It depends on many factors. How strict the various authorities are, does the club have strict rules, or are they tollerent or look the other way. How private are the dance areas. Does the club have a large number of hot dancers, with high turnover, draw large crowds with lots of stage tipping and a steady stream of guys getting lap dances. In these type of clubs I may find 1 percent who offer extras, or and maybe 5 percent who offer OTC action. Or is it more laid back regulars type of club, with low dancer turnover, and the owners and bouncers don't interfere with dancers, and the city basically leaves the clubs alone. Depending on the clubs and the city, in non-high extra cities it's typically anywhere from a low of 5% to a high of 50% who either offer some extras or more likely OTC. In high extras cities such as the Detroit area it's more around 80 percent.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    In my Detroit clubs I would say 95%. If you are willing to pay enough, you will be at nearly 100%.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    For the ordinary customer in the Carolinas, Id give low odds especially with some clubs getting shut down by police agents having no limits on money spent to find illegal activity.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Lots and lots. The global pandemic probably changed the math for a lot of dancers, including favs.
  • sexualchoc
    4 years ago
    Thankfully, there's a lot of thirsty strippers here in 'Zona.....
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The extras thing is part club and part dancer. A dancer in a club that allows extras are more likely to do more, as they know the club is likely to look the other way. Customers know the clubs that allow extras - and dancers know the clubs too. If a dancer works in an extras club - she knows how other dancers maximize $$$.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    As a hustle stripping is about doing the least for the most money. Finessing is more of a hustle than hoeing. As far as girls who hoe. Its because they can't make money other ways. If a girl looks good she doesn't have to. It depends on the market and customer flow though
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    The question isn’t whether how many dancers do more than just a lap dance. My guess is close to all of them do at some point for a multitude of reasons. The question is... how many will do it for you?
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    And the answer as always .... never enough.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    JimmyMcNulty is correct.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    It depends on the clubs. I have 4 clubs that I go to that it is 100 percent extras From all girls. I have 2 clubs that I go to that it is about 50 percent of girls do extras. I have 4 clubs that I go to with 0 percent extras. Just depends on my mood for the night as to which club I will visit. They all have their positive attributes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion