tuscl

Biting

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 10:42 PM
Alright..... I've been choked. Been asked to provide the choking. I've spanked. Been spanked too. Now I got bitten. Not just a nibble. This SA girl bit my lower lip so hard its bleeding.

11 comments

• max_starr
    4 years ago
    LOL..... Tell me how it works out....if she ends up being like that rough chick on shameless that beats the fuck out of 'lip
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @3131 Pics or it didn’t happen.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I know a Follies dancer that got fired for biting a customer's finger so hard that it drew blood. That dancer is currently working at Tattletales.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I try to avoid getting dances from vampires.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    I have a FWB bartender from a club. First time we got playful she started biting. Not like nibbles but painful bites. I told her to stop and she apologized but a few seconds later she started again. When I asked WTF was wrong with her she said that her previous (older) BF really liked it and asked her to do it so she thought all men wanted it. I told her if she bit me again that would be the end of it forever. She got the message. Oh and about that other guy? He was from Germany. Germans are some seriously sick fucks when it comes to sex IME.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "@3131 Pics or it didn’t happen." So now you want to start a male lip pic collection cj? Get some help you sorry fuckhead!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Did you bite back?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I guess its a gfe. Lip biting is a sign of affection from young girls
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm not into pain (but seems for some people that is some kind of a turn-on) Biting, even if it's a non-painful nibble, doesn't do that much for me - but yeah, I've had some aggressive dancers uncomfortably bite my lip or ear, and had one even bite one of my balls which did piss me off since that is a very sensitive area depending how/where it's touched. Having said this - for w/e reason I do like it when a woman bites my dick when it's throbbingly/super hard; but bite the side of it vs the sensitive head - under these conditions it's not necessarily the bite I enjoy but more the sensation of the pressure of her mouth/teeth on my throbbing dick.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "He was from Germany. Germans are some seriously sick fucks when it comes to sex IME." My primary partner was raised in Germany. Can vouch for this statement 110% (not that I'm complaining).
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Biting and scratching during sex is fucking hot. Whether it's a nibble to the earlobe or her nails digging into my back, it's uninhibited and intense. If I feel it the next day, it's a reminder of having fucked like wild animals in heat the night before. Nothing like biting a woman's neck while unloading inside her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion