tuscl

Strippers are always made out to be the victim...

Friday, July 17, 2020 9:31 PM
But when I pay $500 to put my ding dong in her hoo haw for 12 seconds who’s the real victim? It’s downright criminal. Are us PL’s allowed to cry too. Can we a get a shoulder.

19 comments

• Liwet
    4 years ago
    Over time you can make the $500 back but she'll never lose the memory of you being inside her.
  • BigDickSammy_
    4 years ago
    Yeah, good thing I found Madison at Downtown Caberet. She gives a hell pf a dance and I dont need to stick anything on her hoo haa
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    you can cum in 12 seconds? that's fucking awesome!!! then again the stripper probably would feel like a victim: guy gets off from her grinding in less than song for $20. all i know is i wouldn't be crying.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Over time you can make the $500 back but she'll never lose the memory of you being inside her." Luckily, she probably didn't feel it 🤣
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Why does ANYONE need to be a victim? Since when did we lose the concept of willing sellers and willing buyers? Btw shame on you for this trolling. You are clearly fishing to get the victim mentality whack jobs riled up and posting their crackpot theories again. LOL.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    And of course RickiBoi felt the need to add his unequaled wisdom to this post Thank You so very much
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Trolling again 25? If you disagree, please feel free to actually include a point.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Point was obvious to all except you, I forget you are humorless when it come's to yourself.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    25, the point was indeed obvious to all, but so badly executed that it fell flat and looked like nothing but bitter sarcastic trolling by an angry old man. If you have an actual on topic point to make, however, I'm sure we would like to read it.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Btw muddy, 12 seconds? That's almost $41.67 per second. I hope you at least got a blowjob before sticking it in her hoo haw lol.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Like I said the point was obvious to all except you, maybe one of your fanboys will explain it to you, until then have fun, make up some stories for your fans, most comment out of a sense of humor few actually believe you. BTW if you think I'm an angry old man hahahaha, that's funny, buddy I'm a lucky old man who's had a great life, and unlike you made a few friends along the way.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Ok, I see this is going to be a 25 attention tour day. Please just let us know when you run outta steam ;)
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    Shit. i thought today was my day for attention. (sulks away)...
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Muddy, if someone you just met stuck their ding dong in you I would bet that you would be crying even if he gave you $500.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    25: “ I forget you are humorless when it come's to yourself.” Yeah, he obviously took great offense to the suggestion that 12 seconds is too fast to come.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Where's the inevitable bitching that Muddy's jacking up market rates by overpaying $500 for FS?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Rick calling 25IQ for being an indignant attention whore? When the pot calls the kettle black...
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Go ahead and cry. If you think you need it, you deserve it. Weep on. Find your own shoulder.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Gam, when I post, it is topical. I will never follow another grown man around to other threads just to post off topic insults. As far as my perceived need for attention, I'm just here to have fun and mix it up dude. Call it whatever you will. But I agree that the $500 was let go pretty quick. That's a lot unless the chick is really something special or you're clubbing in one of the big coastal urban markets. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion