tuscl

We stick together on here everybody don’t go to Minneapolis downtown cabaret

Monday, July 6, 2020 8:28 PM
Their best customers they treat like shit

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I take it they didn't treat you right - I wasn't there, but at the end of the day strip-clubs are often not gonna have the best members of society in them whether it's custies, staff, or dancers
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    What happened?
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Hay Muddy, i have a shit truck job inbthe near future in Minneapolis, what os the Downtown Carreras like?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Fucking $400 air dance FUCK EM!!!!!!!!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Hmm...but according to the KoD dancers/staff/customers all the downtown clubs are WILD BROTHELS 🤔
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Getting sold an air-dance is like getting sold a lemon when buying a car - in strip-clubs one is dealing w/ salespeople that often times only want your $$$ and don't give a f*** about what you are getting in return as long as they have your $$$ - getting ripped-off in clubs, particularly one you're not familiar with, is like getting a flat-tire; it's gonna happen once in a while even if one is a vet.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    But the good thing is they big gonna do me dirty well the favor will be reciprocated. All good in the hood.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Once one gives the club their $$$, there's no going-back (w/ rare exception) - a strip-club is like the mafia, there are no refunds. Did the club/dancer promise a specific service, if not, then it's sorta buyer-beware - I assume you had to pay upfront - and why I have a no-pay-upfront policy b/c shit like this stings.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    they must have done something really bad for you to make the SAME THREAD 8 times SMH muddy trippin
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    He seems upset.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Sounds like he's on his Midwest tour and this really put a damper on it. I can only say that there isn't a man alive that didn't let his little head make a wrong decision for him. It's happened to all of us at some point.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I was drinking that was my mistake. The dick takes over at that point. My bad founder for spamming. Drunk people lose money. I cut that shit off and gave em the business. Fuck em.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    If you are doing Midwest, then you need to check out the East Cape Pony if /when they open. Money gets you good service.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    ROBs happen. Why are you blaming the club, and not solely a dancer? Details.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Minneapolis is a fucked up loser city.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    I wouldn’t go to any Minneapolis strip club. There hasn’t been a good club within 100 miles of that shit hole since Jake’s in Coates closed.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Air dance for $400. That’s robbery. You should call the poli... oops forgot you said Minnesota. Never mind
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    ^ lol
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Is there a trip report that we need to read? The spam leads me to believe someone was upset by some club shit.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    it would even be a travesty to cough up $40 for an air dance. but $400 - holy shit. should have waited for her shift to end and for her to go to her car. then pop all 4 of her tires. don't tires go for $100 each these days?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "they must have done something really bad for you to make the SAME THREAD 8 times SMH" lol GoVikings. I thought you were just trolling, but then I kept scrolling down the list of discussion threads. Is it really that serious? Maybe it's time for another little break from the clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion