tuscl

Dumbass

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I saw a state trooper, a county sheriff, and two unmarked vehicles all stand on the brakes or do u-turns this morning. There was a hot piece of ass walking against the flow of traffic on the side of a 4-lane hwy with a 65mph speed limit.

One lone individual idiot in a custom tacoma, with all these LE in front of and behind him, stops in the middle of his lane to talk (proposition) the young woman. He does not pull over, he does not decelerate and put on his blinker or hazards; he goes from 75 to 0 in the middle of his traffic, causing others to brake hard or swerve to avoid him. Then four cars lit up like blue Christmas trees.

Fucking Florida guy. But she did look pretty fine.

5 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    YOLO
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Reminds me of the week Fort Lauderdale allowed topless chair rental girls on the beach and the 200 + low speed accidents that followed lol...
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "he goes from 75 to 0 in the middle of his traffic"

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    " stops in the middle of his lane to talk (proposition) the young woman."

Are you sure he wasn't a former boy scout offering to help the lady cross the street? :D
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Some people just don't give a shit about their actions and the consequences to others - but part of me thinks one can't blame him and maybe he was just overtaken by the booty.

Back in the 90s my car was down-for-the-count and I was driving my dad's work-car (a mid-80s Impala station-wagon w/ a fair amount of tools in the back) - it was a freakin' heavy-car - anyway I'm on the left-most lane - as we all know freeways often go up and down as they cross over city-streets - so I'm in the left-most late doing about 70 and going uphill per se as the freeway is going over a street below - as I on the downside of the little freeway hill per se, all of sudden an old small car (like an old Chevette) was literally *parked* in the middle of the left-most fast-lane - I hit the breaks but there would have not been enough space b/w the heavy-car I was driving and the extra-momentum of being on the descent of the little freeway hill - luckily there was enough space b/w the left lane and the freeway divider and I came to a stop next to this little car - why was the little car parked on the leftmost lane? - well; there had been an accident on the opposite side of the freeway (northbound lanes whereas me and the old-man in the old-car were heading south) - anyway the old-man had completely stopped his car in the left-most lane (while the rest of the southbound traffic was going at speed on our southbound direction) - the old-man had completely stopped to look at what was going on with an accident on the other/opposite side of the freeway and was just sitting there looking - unbelievable but it *is* Miami.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion