tuscl

A gentle reminder....

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
If you post anything remotely political in the front room, it will be deleted.

27 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    I’m just worried that strip clubs and this political stuff goes hand in hand now. This new country looks like it’s going to disarm all its citizens including the police. Not the criminals though they are the heros just ask AOC. It’s going to be not only too dangerous to go to the strip clubs but too dangerous to even go outside. I just fear the end is near on this hobby and America itself.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Thanks Founder
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Watch it Mud. Are you just trying to get banned ?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    There's a political forum. When it doubt, just post it there. It's really not that hard to sort out.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    When in doubt...auto correct is not your friend
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Amazing that a virus has become political. Viruses have no politics.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I'm just trying to think what you all would even talk about if there was no political forum. It's been hoppin for the last several months.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL 😂
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    @eve “ I'm just trying to think what you all would even talk about if there was no political forum.”

1. How to ask for OTC
    2. How to ask for anal
    3. Best pants to wear in the club to cum in your pants
    4. SJG sucks
    5. Etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @Founder

As has been mentioned before, when one adds a new discussion thread, it defaults to the Front Room -it'd be easier if there was a pulldown menu where one could easily select the room (with no default option) - it'd be a worthwhile addition as long as there are gonna be multiple-rooms.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Ha ha - best pants to wear - that’s a classic.
    But seriously, millions of Americans come to this site for political insight posted by anonymous dudes who share a common interest in strip clubs
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "-it'd be easier if there was a pulldown menu where one could easily select the room (with no default option) - it'd be a worthwhile addition as long as there are gonna be multiple-rooms.

Actually the easiest way is to just go to the room you want the topic to be in and post it there. No pull down menu to click on and choose, no muss no fuss.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I come here for medical/health advice. Is there a section for that?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I came here hoping to find some spiritual guidance.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I was hoping for stock market tips could we get a section for that?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I came here to find out If there is sex in the champagne room.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Eve

Did you find some spiritual guidance?

:D
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Actually the easiest way is to just go to the room you want the topic to be in and post it there. No pull down menu to click on and choose, no muss no fuss ..."

That's the current way to do it - but requires having to navigate thru the menus to get there which is not a big-deal but it would be easier if one could start a thread from wherever they are - also, sometimes one forgets they are in the wrong room and why having a pulldown menu that forces you to choose a room b/f posting IMO is better - IMO the pulldown menu makes it easier/faster and less prone to error.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... A Gentle Reminder ..."

Why does that feel more like a passive-aggressive threat vs a gentle action, LOL - it reads more like "I'm warning you motherfuckers"
    😃
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The next thread should be about the fact that strip clubs have the same life expectancy as a 96 year old man with diabetes in covidville.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "Why does that feel more like a passive-aggressive threat vs a gentle action"

It's always the calm and quiet people you should be wary of.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Other topics on TUSCL :

- Rate this girl.
    - Sports
    - Sugar babes
    - Movies
    - TV shows
    - Music
    - ROBs
    - Rejecting Reviews
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Gentle enough for a woman strong enough for a man 🙄
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL - good one
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Founder, as Papi mentioned ⬆ , I've suggested a drop-down menu to choose where to post.

A few times I've started out at 'Start A Discussion In Political Discourse' but ended up with the post in the default front room.
    Wish I could give you enough info to replicate this. But happens too infrequently and unexpectedly that I don't remember the exact sequence. Each time it usually has involved shifting focus away from comment box to retrieve a link or image. Then back to the new post comment box. Still, I've done this same sequence successfully...clicked on post comment and ended up in political forum as intended. ???

Or maybe just a confirmation box after post click saying 'Your new post will appear in the [front room, VIP, ....Political] forum with a n option to change destination forum.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Lmao warrior
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    As one can see, and true to Jackoff44’s style, it takes this superfluous windbag several paragraphs to say ‘Oops. My bad, Founder.’
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion