tuscl

How do you guys/girls respond when you take a dancer private and she talks a lot

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Saturday, June 20, 2020 3:05 AM
Happened to me before and just thought about it. Wanted to know how do you guys react. Do you give the eye roll and deep breath, or do you act like you care thinking it will lead to more? Personally I give the deep breath and say we could have talked at the bar. Just wonder how u strip club og’s handle it. 300 for a convo could be done on chaturbate and at least u could get a nut in.

22 comments

• pistola
    4 years ago
    I tell her ‘Do me a favor. Less talkie, more dancie.’ Anybody think I’m playing I’ve said this exact line before. It works, they will get offended, then you will have to compliment them once or twice on their body or moves and they will slowly get over it.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    They can't talk with a cock in their mouths!
  • twboyhouston
    4 years ago
    Interrupt them and let them know you want more dancing or other activities. A lot of girls use this strategy so they don't have to do anything for the money. They hope maybe you'll buy a second hour, and that you will be so distracted that you forget about what you really wanted. Don't let them manipulate you.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @desertscrub do they give u a refund or u just take it as a L?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I agree with you guys tbh and @shadowcat she can’t have the cock in her mouth if she’s steady talking 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Not gonna lie I did a vip at oasis yesterday and the girl gave me a blowjob 2 minutes after she closed the curtain and took off her clothes. I was impressed. If I went to tattletales I would slap a bitch, those hoes there are weak and talk too much. Biggest scam club in Atlanta hope someone burns it down. Wish my people did it when we were rioting.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I just don't get a dance with them again. I love to chat over a drink, but not over their nude body.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    yo breh - dont' slap da bitch - if she has a car key her fucking door(s) - u will fell just as good.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @loper exactly! At that point it’s a fucking tease. Here I am rock hard and you wanna chit chat about your life smh
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @rattdog sound like u did that shit before 😂
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Never pay up front, this way I bail out on her after a song or two if she keeps it up. Locally we don’t pay for blocks of time, nor would I ever partake if I was somewhere that demanded it.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    That's when you realize it's one and done.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "300 for a convo" Your first dance with her is a $300 dance? That's the problem. Take her for a test drive or two before dropping $300 on her, man. IME, if she's a talker, she's a talker; she's talk through that $20 lapdance, also. I don't actually mind if my CF wants to talk in the VIP. Unlike many of the guys here, having her facing away from me and grinding is not my favored position. If she wants to talk to me, as long as her ass and pussy are within reach, it can be a pretty funny dynamic to be looking at each other and having a conversation while I'm playing with her (but you really want a CF for that so you know that that is open to you; wouldn't just do that with a new girl). Similarly, if she's my CF, I'll know what she's open to as far as light domination, and IME as soon as you start spanking them or whatever, they stop talking
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    while that NEVER happened to me. I'd tell her to dance and talk. Because honestly, it's a bit more pleasurable when the girl is completely comfortable with you. Makes her lessing willing to look at you as a dirty young man, and more as a sexually frisky friend who likes touching his wang. A bit of a bonding experience if you will.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @shadowcat lol I read that and immediately thought of Biggie because he said a similar line.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    If she's talking about eating another dancer's pussy or how big my cock is, I'm all in. If she's talking about her school or whatever, that's for the front room.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Um, someone would have to be kind of dumb to not figure out she wouldn't shut up before going private. Then again some ppl buy a car on line without a test drive and buy a wife from a foreign country.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Tell her to shut the fuck up
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Happens once in a while but not that often - I try to let her know how I feel about it w/o trying to sound like a dick; I may say something like "I don't like to talk when I'm getting dances"; or "we can talk after the dances are over", and she'll usually get the hint and realize she was talking too-much vs focusing on the dance - as @twboy mentioned, some do it on purpose to distract you so she does not have to provide mileage, or to try and milk the time so you do more dances; but IME most that do it are just naturally chatty or just like to talk as many women do (or may just be in a chatty mood that day) - there's been times when me and a dancer have been engaged in interesting convo for a while pre-dances and she's fairly engaged on the subject and she subconsciously wants to keep conversing b/c the topic interests her.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    well then i guess dancers wearing masks won't be such a bad thing after all. kinda hard to talk with that thing muffling your math. now if the girl wants to remove remove the mask a BJ is in order.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Do something to get her feeling good without trying to steal home plate in one shot. If she responds the way a girl is supposed to then game on. If she shrugs it off and keeps talking, start looking for an exit. If she gets all feminist about it, take the L and cut the session short.
  • NSFlex
    4 years ago
    @brehnamedwavey yep, happened to me at Tattletales as well. Fell for the VIP pitch without pre-negotiation and got 30 minutes of light dancing w/ some heavy talking. I was too nice and just figured "shame on me." What really sucked is that I had some great times there leading up to it. It's been hit or miss ever since.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion