tuscl

Bars in MD can open at 5p Friday June 12

Hank Moody
I'm fine. I'm disgusted with my life and myself, but I'm not unhappy about that.
50% capacity. Millstream is opening. Not sure if any other clubs. No buffet. All staff must wear face coverings. We’ll see how it goes.

31 comments

• yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    Are dancer's considered staff?
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I haven’t had a chance to ask governor Hogan, but under the common usage of the word, I would think so. Millstream dancers are employees and not contractors, though I think both would be “staff.” I am expecting to see them in masks.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    McNulty, it's up to you. Let us know what's up!
  • bdchm
    4 years ago
    I'm actually going to check late tomorrow and see if you have an update for us. ........... Jeeees it has been a while. I've resorted to seekingarrangement and it's full of fakes.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    I thought you may have already spoken to someone at the club.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Gotcha. No inside knowledge. They posted on their website after Hogan issued an order Wednesday saying bars and restaurants could open today. I’m planning on going right at 5p, so we’ll see.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    Good to see, might have to make my first trip there.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    So... made my visit. Didn’t get a dance or a room, but was told it was up to the customer and dancer to set rules in the room. Girls I talked to were indicating they were proceeding under same old pre pandemic rules but of course ymmv. Bartenders and dancers wore masks on the floor but dancers would take them off on stage because they were too hot. Tip walk in play. Big John was taking temperature on entry. No draft beers. No buffet. No mints in the candy bowls. It was good to be be back and I bet it’s normal in a week or so.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Oh, and every other table had a “Reserved” tag on it to comply with the 50% capacity governor’s order.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the info, McNulty. A club I went to (not in Maryland) right after they reopened, a dancer told me bluntly that she practiced social distancing even in the VIP area. I went back there with her anyway and learned her idea of social distancing wasn't so bad.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    Christina’s has reopened in the back half of their parking lot. I went this past Thursdays evening. Just submitted a review with details.
  • Roadworrier
    4 years ago
    I noticed the Mill said On their website they opened Friday and it has a dancer schedule for the weekend only. Considering there was somewhat limited mileage and extras before, I doubt post-lockdown they’ve suddenly turned into Pompano Beach or Tijuana. But I may visit in the next few days.
  • Roadworrier
    4 years ago
    Just saw @jimmymcnulty’s post. I might wait that week and see if more dancers start coming in.
  • noragar
    4 years ago
    The dancer schedule being for the weekend only is because they do the schedule weekly and they were closed before Friday. They're planning on being open normal hours all next week and will post the schedule on Monday.
  • bdchm
    4 years ago
    Is Christinas the only other club in the Baltimore area that has reopened?
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    So far, yes and they are outdoors. Maybe it’s a county thing? A gold club dancer I know said she’s heard zippo about when they are reopening.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    A dancer at one of the Baltimore city clubs said the club’s owner hopes to reopen June 26. We’ll see what Mayor Young and the city health department says.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    Baltimore City Mayor Young just announced this morning that Baltimore City restaurants and bars may reopen at 50% capacity as of 5:00 pm today. Awaiting to hear from a couple of faves as to when their clubs will reopen.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Woot! Wonder what 50% and social distancing would look like in those narrow ass block bars?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    The Block in Baltimore, that is.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    Good question Wallanon. Personally I’m not going to risk going into those narrow SCs. Not that I was ever too interested in the Block clubs anyway.

I’ll be a wimp and stick to the mid-size and larger clubs in the Baltimore region.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Short notice. I wonder if any of them will be open tonight. Some of them may just say fuck it, turn on the lights and serve warm 3 month old beer with any skank they can pull off the street and put up on stage.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Penthouse, Ritz and Gold Club all opening today or tomorrow.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Nice. Tell the managers at Penthouse to stop making their club suck.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the update Jimmy. Anyone here anything on Players Club or Showcase yet? I may just call them tonight.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    At Mill, silks are back up and Daze is still in peak form on them. They also have draft beer in plastic cups. No beer or drink specials.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Is that the same Daze who used to be at Gold Club? No drink specials?
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Not sure which club she came from. Smallish muscular girl. Reddish hair. Great pole moves and good personality. Been at Mill for a year or so. She was taking a break when the quarantine hit and is now back.

Yeah, no specials. That’s a signature of the Mill, but I think they are trying to make up for lost time. Didn’t even get the free drink at 5p that they do. It’s ok. Still reasonable before you get in the rooms. Just not a bargain anymore.
  • jstylez
    4 years ago
    Been a few days any word on how the clubs are looking in Baltimore?
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Anyone have a Baltimore city update? AFAIK, county clubs (Milfstream, Ecxtacy) are open, PG county (Showcase, Body Shop) are closed. I think city clubs opened then closed again but I haven’t seen anything definitive. Anyone know?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    mafeditor reviewed Club Pussycat a few days ago. He might have the scoop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion