tuscl

Flight Club re-opens Mon 6/8

TheElmerFudd
Based in Detroit, Cali born and raised
Sunday, June 7, 2020 11:58 AM
According to the Facebook post. Temperature check, masks, 6ft, etc.

8 comments

• rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Six feet? I guess that means they will get mad when the girl puts my BSLC in her asshole and moans in pleasure. Guess it sucks to be a lion-loving gal. ROAR!!!
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    This is the Flight Club's post on Facebook:

"To all of our amazing Staff, Guests & Entertainers: We’ve missed you all and are very excited to have everyone back starting tomorrow Monday June 8th with the same restrictions as normal bars and restaurants (50% capacity, 6 foot social distancing, use of PPE, etc.)
    The Flight Club's commitment to the safety and health of our staff, entertainers and customers has been our #1 priority. The Flight club will be providing the following for our guest's and staff throughout re-opening.
    (Temperature checks at door and through out the venue, Sanitizer at all doors, tables, and every room, Mandatory masks on all staff guests and entertainers. Cleanliness checks hourly. Our kitchen staff and members have been certified in Covid 19 food preparation's by the State Of Michigan to better serve you. Thank you all very much and we look forward to seeing everyone very soon."

Mandatory masks on guests, staff and entertainers. I don't know if I want to watch strippers in masks. Of course, putting masks on strippers at Bogart's across the street would be an improvement.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Great news about the clubs opening.

I was under the assumption that many of the Bogart's dancers had been wearing masks for years. I swear I saw a Chewbacca mask.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Fuk dat crap. How guy get hj w dose rules.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Wow. They will still charge you for a valet, screw you with the drink prices, have a bathroom attendant with his hand out but won’t give you any VIP time. Sounds like a lot of fun. I’m definitely gonna stop in to get screwed without actually screwing.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    6 ft rule? da fuck? how's the bathroom attendant going to wipe my messy ass after a real meaty shit?
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Electron-ape, are you sure that wasn’t a customer? Was the putative Wookiee wearing an impeccably tailored suit - a suit worthy of a rick?

I hear that rickthewookiee has been hanging out in the Detroit area. Perhaps you had the honor of seeing in rick! ROAR!!!
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I thought that rickthewookie wore a hirsute suit.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion