tuscl

Anyone considering modifying their habbits after the pandemic is over?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Monday, May 18, 2020 2:59 PM
I doubt I'll ever completely give up clubbing and I'm almost positive I'll never completely give up massage. But 8 weeks into the lockdown abstaining really hasn't been that bad and, while my spending patterns have changed wildly making it difficult to quantify exactly how much, I've definitely saved money. I might permanently reduce the frequency of my visits.

38 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If you are referring specifically to mongering habits, they'll probably stay about the same for me - but, I had been fairly burned-out with SCing for the last year+ and in the last few-months had decreased my SCing by about 75% - in the past 10 years, the bulk of my disposable-income went to SCing, in the last few-months the bulk had been going into investments - going-forward I'll probably continue to prioritize using my disposable income for investing vs SCing, and also taking some vacations to places of interest that I had been putting off for several years b/c I got more fun out of SCing. For me I see SCing going-forward as something I do more for entertainment every now and then vs something I did in the past as much as I was able to b/c I enjoyed it a lot - there's always an outside chance I may go back to my hard-SCing ways but I really haven't been feeling it for the last year+.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    No
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... 8 weeks into the lockdown abstaining really hasn't been that bad ..." When I was SCing hard in years past and wanted to slow down for a bit (finances, etc), I always found stopping, and the first week or two, the hardest; the longer I was away from it the less I actually missed it - at the height of my SCing, the few-times I took a bit of a break, it kinda felt odd when I went back.
  • SteveSutton
    4 years ago
    Interesting question. I was kind of thinking the same thing ... not sure I miss it much. But then on the flip side, I will say the last few days I have been slowly looking at SA again and I hadn't for at least 3 months. So maybe this is just the calm before the storm.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I haven't checked because I'm busy with other things but I don't think clubs in my area have opened up yet. I do have the urge to visit a club but I think I'm going to wait and see how things play out regarding a surge for a few weeks.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    If this pandemic is ever "over", no, I hope to club much as I have before this. But this new 'risk' may be more or less permanent. So, I don't know. Sure hope to though.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @WILLYSGOTAWOMAN To answer your question: Anyone Considering Modifying Their Habbits After The Pandemic Is Over? I just will continue on my quest for my Holy Grail: OTC with a DS with GFE and PSE, with NSA in a safe clean environment that when we are done we both walk away happy, believing it was a Fair Trade and a win win experience
  • Jammaster
    4 years ago
    I’m going to continue going to strip clubs but only because I enjoy going to see my ATF. If it wasn’t for her, I would not go back.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Probably some clubbing but scaled down.
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    I've been thinking I don't miss going to clubs as much as I thought I would. Like Papi_Chulo said above, the first couple weeks were the hardest. I got the internet at home so I can telework from there during this and I've been spending my non-work time surfing the internet, hiking in parks more and various other hobbies I haven't spent much time on in recent years after I started up the strip club hobby. My health is better and I feel more financially secure because I'm saving money now. My two regular dancers retired right before the shutdowns and the clubs in my area have been declining. When I go back I'll go less often and skip spending a lot of money on any one girl.
  • Evasparkling
    4 years ago
    @PapiChulo What kind of investments? I loaded up on airline stocks specifically American Air, United, Delta & Southwest. Threw in about $5,000 into the stock market. That’s the amount I’m willing to lose without much impact to my financial circumstance. If my gamble pays off & airline stock skyrocket maybe a year or 2 from now, I could be looking at 100% to 200% return on my investments.
  • Evasparkling
    4 years ago
    @PapiChulo I used TDAmeritrade to Buy & Sell Stocks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I don't have much investment expertise - so I've mostly just stuck to a good S&P500 ETF w/ low-fees - in mid-2019 I started investing in some individual stocks but since I've never educated myself w.r.t. the stock-market, nor really have had the desire to become an "expert", I just stick w/ the well-known blue-chips - I'm pretty-much a long-term guy vs looking to get in and out of different things and be speculating or stock-picking and researching - beside a good ETF, I've only invested in Amazon, MIcroSoft, FaceBook, and Google - for individual stocks my biggest holding is Amazon, followed by MicroSoft, then FB, then Google
  • anthony6613
    4 years ago
    I miss the clubs and the extras. I am in a high risk group due to age and health. I won’t go back until the counts in Detroit are negligible. I don’t expect the majority of us will be able to get a vaccine until 2021. Even then, in older folks vaccines aren’t as effective due to our immune system s weaker response.
  • goosman
    4 years ago
    I haven't missed the clubs, but I have missed my CF. From what I know about her outside of the club (if what she told me is accurate-Dancers are professional liars), I get the feeling that she won't be coming back post covid. If she's gone, it will probably be an easy retirement for me from the hobby.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Not really. As long as my CF continues to work and I have the means, I will continue to go. I’ll be wearing my mask though.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I miss clubs more than I thought I would so I will go this weekend.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I doubt that there will be a bright line as to when the pandemic is considered over. I suspect that will be much more a matter of the extent the virus seems to linger and individual folks‘ tolerance to risk. Personally, I miss the clubs a bit but not all that much. There are plenty of other hobbies to keep me busy for the time being. I’m sure I’ll get back to the clubs eventually but I’m in no hurry. I’m pretty sure I’ll pursue a 1:1 modality before I’m ready to hang around a busy club.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    I dont think I will club that much anymore. I have been trying to wean myself off for the past 2 years and this stretch was the nail in the coffin. The only thing that is keeping my interest in clubbing once or twice this summer is catching up with my so called favs who would love to text me when they were working, but have since gone silent since the epidemic started.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    No plans do anything in clubs much as action was with LT xstripper SB. Like club came to me. Long term SB misses me we both hunkering down. Perhaps get back when this over or just say “Been there done that.”
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    @Papi.... a solid spdr etf like you are talking about is a great choice @Eva.... The airlines are very tempting however I am concerned about regulations moving forward cutting into their profits. I was talking this morning with a client of mine that owns about 20 Zaxby's, He was concerned about the Coke Freestyle drink machine. The state has told him to turn it off, so he will have to redesign the stores and start fullfilling drinks behind the counter. This seems minor but could end up being a 10 to 15 thousand dollar remodel to remove drink stations and condiments. Then have one extra employee to fill drinks. With 20 stores he is looking at 250 thousand in remodeling costs and 500 thousand a year in added employee expenses (25,000 times 20 stores). One of the biggest complaints about flying commercially is the room on the plane, what if they limit how many people can be on a plane of a certain size cutting the capacity in half. So airlines will have to remodel their fleet and raise their prices to recoup the losses.... I expect at least one of the major airlines to fold. If I was going to gamble money on a coronavirus affected stock or industry I would look at oil, that will come back the quickest in my opinion.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I wasn't going that often before but now that I can't go I'm craving it bad
  • Cowboy12
    4 years ago
    I was only clubbing 1 or 2 times a month anyway, kind of tired of the SS. I do miss my CF, so I will still go to the club at least 1 time a month.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    ^ exactly what he said
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I am using up all my frequent flier miles on American tomorrow because in less than a month they go bankrupt. Buying stocks now is like paying a 500 pound woman for a lap: You can, but why?
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    IF big brother gets serious about contact tracing... my clubbing days are over. :(
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Anyone considering modifying their habbits after the pandemic is over?" You betcha'. Once this pandemic is over I'm gonna' to step it up. If there's one thing this has taught me, it's not to take for granted that a promising target will become more available with the passage of time. All the best laid plans of mice and men are for naught if our leaders decide to shut the clubs down again in the near future. I also fully expect a wide range of OTC options once the assistance money runs dry. So for you Debbie Downers who are talking about scaling back, let me be an example of someone who sees good reasons to kick it up a notch once the clubs open back up. Yee-haw!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ wow - what a man 💪
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Putting aside how weirdly discomforting your choice of phrasing was... Someone has to do it. ;)
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I miss my girls .
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock Your peacock, cock Your peacock, cock, cock Your peacock I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock Your peacock, cock Your peacock, cock, cock Your peacock
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Anyone Considering Modifying Their Habbits After The Pandemic Is Over?" Considered it.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "IF big brother gets serious about contact tracing... my clubbing days are over. :(" Embarrassed to say I hadn't even considered that angle, although I'm single and not at risk -- hell, I might well opt-IN to contact tracing. Anyway, I think the good news is, much contact tracing being discussed is either opt-in, or you can at least opt-out. I think all bets are off if your strip club scans your DL, or you use a credit card; you're going to get contact traced if someone comes down with covid19, and 100% guaranteed someone eventually will. But the cellphone based methods seem to be opt-in or easy to opt out of
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I stopped mongering in November 2019 but if I were to start up again this Pandemic would change my habits, not because I am afraid of catching the virus but because the world of mongering will change due to the virus. Social distancing in any form does not appeal to me with regards to mongering and all the changes the clubs tried (virtual strip clubs, breasteraunts, and ourdoor strip clubs) or will have to implement (no lapdances, no VIP rooms, and dances wearing mask) offer a lame experience at best and a waste of time and money at worst. The described setup in TJ sounds lame too and not worth my effort. I would rather avoid the clubs and TJ than pay (probably higher prices than preCovid) for these lame attempt to separate PLs from their money.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    My considerations are: 1. This has been a reminder for me to live life to the fullest while I can. 2. I’m not in the at-risk group in terms of age or pre-existing health conditions. Some precautions seem wise, both to protect myself but also others. I don’t intend to go overboard though. 3. If there is a drop in price, I do intend to capitalize. I don’t know how all that will add up exactly. I’ll play by the ear as the situation unfolds.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Social distancing in any form does not appeal to me with regards to mongering and all the changes the clubs tried (virtual strip clubs, breasteraunts, and ourdoor strip clubs) or will have to implement (no lapdances, no VIP rooms, and dances wearing mask) offer a lame experience at best and a waste of time and money at worst." 100% agree. Well, maybe 99% agree. I'd go to the SC if my stripper could at least sit next to me. I am not interested in "social distancing lapdances", but if she could at least sit at the table and drink with me, I'd potentially use it as an OTC-recruiting platform, once I become comfortable with OTCing again. In the meantime, sticking with my SB, who is also socially isolating, so my indirect exposure to other people stays low
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Like it or not, consider all of your habits modified. We won't have any say in how the clubs are run once they are reopened, best chance for fun will still be dayshift, and I am not so sure, all of the clubs that had a day shift will keep them open.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    For you guys in California, who knows how that's going to break. Let TUSCL know if it ends up not being the SC apocalypse out there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion