tuscl

Live Sports Today

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Sunday, May 17, 2020 10:05 AM
No it's not football or baseball. But there is going to be a live sporting even today on TV. NASCAR is having a race. [view link] I used to be a Nascar fan, but kinda bored of it after my driver retired. But today's race might be entertaining. None of the drivers have been in a race car in a couple of months and there has been very little practice for the race. This thing may be wreck after wreck.

14 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    No fans. All the drivers and crew have been tested.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Is interesting all UFC employees are getting tested and all the NASCAR drivers and crew have been tested, but the doctors nurses and old people in care homes are yet to be tested. Because “there are not enough testing supplies” for the 99%, but the 1%, sure have access to testing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I heard they were putting masks on the cars to be extra-careful
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    German Soccer league is back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @15 Who's your favorite driver that retired -Jeff Gordon?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I think people only watch NASCAR hoping to see wrecks. Other than that it is boring.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I can't wait for the curling season to resume - I'm sure I'm not the only one
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Yeah, I became a fan of the #24 car years ago. Gordon dominated the sport for years. I loved his battles with Earnhardt Sr. CJ. - What state do you live in ? Testing is not a problem anywhere for anyone now. Do you live in one of those poorly managed Blue states ?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I'm holding out for a good paint drying contest. 😀
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I can't wait for the staring world championships
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Johnsonville is sponsoring the cornhole national championship live. The players have to wear masks and distance themselves before cornholing their opponents! True story.
  • Playademan
    4 years ago
    Y’all missed the golf match
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Golf is gay
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    It was a charity event. But you are correct. I forgot to mention Golf today. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion