Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I Want Founder To Write A Review.

Eve
Eve65643

Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Assuming he hasn't under a different name . . .

I'd like to know what kind of clubs or girls he likes.

The mystery is too deep.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I try to stay impartial.

I like divey joints, and funny chatty girls that are confident.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Not Enough Club Details

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Club ad

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Prices?

W
wallanon
•

Divey joints. Good call.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Yeah I also have a thing for dives. The problem is around here where you used to be able to find some gems in a dive club now it's evolved to where the dives are filled with women that are too old or fat and should just keep their clothes on and find another line of work. ☹️

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

More like an "Eve ad". (funny, chatty)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I second this. Write a review! Write a review! 🥳

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Founder, why must you tease us? We want high mileage details.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Time for Clubber to reject Founder's review with his copy n paste complaint "Two lines is not a review..."

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Club ad.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

You're in Vegas right? Have you been to Club Platinum or Talk of the Town?

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

Need drink price, layout of bathroom, & basically ALL ways one can spend money at the club, or will get rejected for “not enough details”

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

But don’t be too explicit

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

Unless you should.

Lol

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I understand Founders impartiality - and his need to recuse himself to avoid any favoritism.

Sadly, SJG penned a wonderfully insightful review of Mamisan’s massage parlor, and before he was able to upload it, the public wifi went down in his local library. Now his knowledge of FRMOS and TLN will be lost forever!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement