tuscl

Would you meet up with an engaged stripper?

Friday, May 8, 2020 8:06 PM
You notice Jan a 26 yo stripper got a boob job. Hot blonde you take her to VIP. After some HJ foreplay you fuck her CFS for $250. She turns out to be a really good fuck, better than most. She talks about she is engaged to 2nd husband who was HS sweetheart. She also mentions she texts her clients every Monday. Sure enough Monday you get a text from her for otc. She was real good fuck in vip. Would her being engaged be a factor to you one way or another?

46 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    As long as the fiancé is not tagging along or lurking in the shadows. Her marital status really wouldn't mean much to me. I do feel sorry for the guy if he isn't aware though.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Nope. If it doesn't matter to her, why should it matter to me?
  • busta_nut
    4 years ago
    It's all about the Benjamins .. The Dr is correct
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Yes her fiancée a cuckhold (unknowing) for sure. I felt for him but put out of mind. I did her both itc and otc she one of best. After she got married meetings continued. One time she said “I don’t think he can have kids lol but will give him 18 mo. Wear condoms bc you don’t look like him lol.” Weird I had always used them I thought - perhaps another customer wasn’t? A little scared the next session I just let Mr H decide I did not last 4 min lol.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Considering condoms not 100 pct reliable in back of my mind and considering her comment about him if she did get pg he most likely not father. On time after fucking CG on motel divan we got off same time she says smiling “well happy Friday.”
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I'm with doctorevil.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Engaged, single, married, makes no difference to me. I've fucked plenty of all of them. Whatever they have to tell their SOs is their business. It's not my job to protect their relationship promises.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I'll be curious if anyone says yes, considering a big chunk of clientele are married themselves.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Shit. Meant "if anyone says no*."
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I think some strippers end up marrying loser boyfriends. I have let many just keep talking about kids, etc. You hear "we" are taking them somewhere. "We" can be boyfriend girlfriend, husband or wife. I met one who said her husband was a fireman and she worked on days he had his overnight shifts. I also knew one very well in real life that had a firefighting girlfriend. I hung out with both of them.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Yes a lot strippers date / marry losers. Others they are all in with the lifestyle......
  • CrimsonCaravan
    4 years ago
    As long as there isn't some sort of drama, then I don't see why not. She's the one putting her engagement on the line. Situations like these are part of the reason why I would never consider starting a romantic relationship with a dancer/sex worker
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    The reality is that most strippers have SOs. Many just lie about it because some guys will give them grief or stop spending if they know the truth. After all, how likely is it that an attractive girl with codependency issues (common in people with emotional problems) is going to be alone?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    A dancer's personal life isn't my business. I assume most, if not all dancers I have ever known has a significant other of some sort. I actually don't even know if my atf is straight, gay or bi.
  • K
    4 years ago
    I agree with both of these comments , "As long as there isn't some sort of drama, then I don't see why not." and "A dancer's personal life isn't my business"
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Agree K. As long as drama free, girl on time, happy ending no problem.
  • Ggmanspot
    4 years ago
    I'm seeing a girl right now who just got engaged and I have no problem seeing her otc. I'm not seeing her fiance just her
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I fucked mine all thru engagement and marriage. Then while she divorced.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    no way
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    ‘yes’ to the original question.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    No difference. Marriage means different things to different people. If you think monogamy is required then I suppose you have that bias to say no.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Correct last word to 'yes' in my reply
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    I wouldn't try to talk them into it if they thought that was a reason not to, but if they offered and I wanted to then you each have to make your own decisions. The only time someone's personal situation comes into play for me is if I feel like I'm taking advantage of a situation to try to get them to do something they'd likely regret or if I felt it was dangerous for me.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Gonna depend how she looks, sometimes you see these girls and just can't help yourself but in general no I would not be interested it's too weird for me when there are so many other options.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I think I posted this in the past but in my younger days I had a fuck fest with a girl one week before her wedding. Enough said....
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    My fave has a SO, but they are not monogamous and break up regularly. It honestly seems to work; she can do here thing without guilt and he can fuck other bitches.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If it's not you then it's gonna be someone else - also in some ways it's probably less bad all around that it's business (for $$$) vs it being bc her preferring to be-with/fuck someone else.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    If she is engaged and still offering to fuck me I am going to assume that their relationship is in bad shape and they shouldn't be getting married anyways. Maybe the sexual encounter will help her realize that fact before the wedding and save them a ton of money by not getting married and then divorced.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    To answer the titular question, yes I would. Her marital or engagement status is her concern, not mine. I just assume that their significant others are as informed and tolerant as mine. 😜
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    I never had a case like that where a dancer straight up told me she was lying to her bf or hubs. But, bottom line, if anyone is being deceitful, it's her, not me.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I have never asked a dancer if she was married, but have had a few volunteer the information, including some that were very into extras, and one who was very game for OTC. I haven't asked them if their husband was aware, and never would. That definitely is none of my business.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Maybe somewhat off topic but I get a giant kick when a someone has a sugar daddy or dances in a club behind a bf’s back and then is all sorts of pissed when she *suspects* he’s doing something naughty on the side. I imagine for most, this kind of question boils down to how much drama is going to come someone’s way for having fun?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    nicespice - There was a dancer at my favorite club that was known to be doing a lot of extras in VIP. Her BF was a bouncer and related to the manager. She was always getting into it with him at the club when she saw him getting too friendly with some of the other dancers. She got fired and the bouncer kept his job because of his family ties.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @spice. Or the alternative . . . the dancers that complain to the other girls that their BF/husband is accusing or suspects them of cheating and act like he has no logical reason to question them of such things . . . are always the same girls I catch jackhammering their arm or bobbing their heads up and down in my peripheral vision when I'm walking by the booths.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I would say ITC no problem; OTC would give me pause since you never know when the shoe may drop and 6'5", 250 lb boyfriend / fiance / husband shows up cuz they had a fight that day. As Muddy pointed out so many options and I am a risk adverse person when it comes to those types of situations.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I have known more than one dancer that was engaged (or married) and gave extras. They would also tell you that they were totally loyal to their significant other. Some even used the words "never cheated". WTF?
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    I always keep in mind that this is a business and they are offering a product/service. As long as she delivers to my needs, I don't care about her outside life status.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Generally you can assume that the majority of dancers have pimps, significant others, or both. This includes dancers you may see OTC. As long as you are careful on which dancers you choose, OTC is low risk. Ex: If she's flaky or possessive in the club, she will be worse outside. Same as Longball, I would have no problem ITC. OTC it depends. The fact that she mentioned this could be a red flag that her fiance doesn't know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    As was posted previously, many if not most of these girls have an S.O. in some capacity (anywhere from fuck-buddy to boyfriend/girlfriend to married) - it mostly comes down to how important it is for the PL to know, vs it being a case of dancers w/ an S.O. being the exception - i.e. if it's an issue for some PLs then best to not ask b/c the chances that she doesn't have an S.O. or that she's honest about not having one, are sorta slim - i.e. choosing to only deal with unattached dancers likely means one will have to bypass on a good # if not the bulk of dancers - in the end her relationship status is really a mute-point b/c as others have said it's a service/business that a dancer chooses to provide.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    LOL at Eve and Shadowcat
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I wouldn’t, I’d find another dancer. Too many fish in the sea to deal with the potential drama. Unless her SO was ok with it, but if it was behind his back, she is a shitty person and I wouldn’t care how golden the pussy was. I don’t fuck with shitty peeps.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    When she got pg from a boy toy (after divorce from husband) couple years ago she offered bareback up to 3td trimester. I did not see her as messing with a mans pg so was just a bridge too far. A couple months after kid born she texted me about meeting up and sessions started back up. More photos for archive too. I would occasionally go to the club but just took lappers. Itc was available in a very open area for $300 from 20 yo Cuban gals. I declined who knows what their hiv status is (700 k Americans dead from this) plus had my gal at 120.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    What two people do in their relationship is up to them but in my experience it almost always spills over and becomes drama and I for one would prefer to live drama free. I do not ask dancers, civvies, BGs, etc their status but if they reveal hey have a significant other (SO), I move on. One of my favorite BGs started postíng photos she had a SO, so I deleted her contact info, one day she calls me to get together and I let know I was happy she found someone to share her life with and I was not interested in seeing her anymore, she tried to explain her SO knew about her job and was OK with it so he would not cause any problems. Regardless of the SO's view, I just was not interested in knowingly be involved with the drama of a BG in a relationship. Just not my thing.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I go for girl that’s interested. Her relationship status will not keep me from her.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Hmmm. Are you fucking my fiancé ?
  • mal_hodgson
    4 years ago
    About 2 years ago my ATF and her boyfriend broke up (partly because of her dancing). During that breakup period we had one OTC. She told me she knew she would get him back eventually and that she would stop dancing and seeing me OTC when that happened. She did get him back but didn’t stop dancing. We also did about a dozen more otc. Then she started wearing what looked like an engagement ring - but I didn’t ask and she didn’t tell if that’s what it was, We’ve done about 4 more otc with that ring on her finger. It’s cooled off now but that may be COVID.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion