tuscl

Nude Laps

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
i like the nude laps without the towel or hankerchief some clubs or dancers use.
Can my fellow mongerers list where I can get this done. I only know the following places: Tampa (Mons), D. Den in South Amboy, SUNDDOWNER IN Niagara Falls, My new top favorite.

much thanks,

28 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I think that you can get that in any Atlanta club if you are willing to pay $200-400/1/2 hour in VIP. I have been able to get it for under $200 at 3 clubs here. 2 are no longer in business.The other one, I visited last week but did not do a VIP. The last time I time I did one there is was $40 for the house and $100 for the dancer. 20 minutes into the session, she got this strange look on her face. I asked if she was OK. She said "yes. I'm sorry but sometimes it happens." and she pointed down to my pants. She had soiled my pants. We continued with the lap dance for another 10 minutes. When we stopped, I noticed that the wet spot had partially dried and now was a white line about 3 inches long down the front of my black pants. Do you know why GOD put legs on women? So that they would not leave tracks along the ground like a snail. Think about that the next time you want a totally nude lap dance.
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    Club O in Harvey Illinois offers nude laps w/o towels in the flame room. I know some of the clubs on the east side of St. louis used to, but its been awhile since i ran in that neck of the woods. Snail trails are a hazard with this type of dance and are harder to explain than lipstick on your collar.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    mets1986 - Baby Dolls in Medway, Ohio.... which is between Dayton and Columbus. The club does $10 nude laps without cover.

I also prefer non-covered nude laps, but you gotta' be careful that pussy juice doesn't stain your shorts or trousers before you get home.

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    1. right next door to the Sundowner at Seductions in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

2. Treasures, Houston.

3. Just about any club that provides extras -- depending on how you define "nude laps" relative to "extras", of course ...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    McDoogals in suburban Baltimore has nude laps, but they're done in an open area with supervision.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Show-n-Tell Showbar in south Philly has nude bed dances in private cubicles.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Not just the Sundowner, but practically the whole nation of Canada has nude laps, although sometimes with a towel. San Francisco, other clubs in Tampa - 2001, etc. (or do they use towels now?) At a lot of clubs all over that have private dances, some girls get nude from what I've read.

Personally, it doesn't make much difference to me whether the lap dances are nude or topless. In my early days of clubbing, I thought nude had to be better, so I went out of my way to visit places that had them. Dances at Detroit clubs made me realize that it's not so important, and that there are some advantages to topless laps.
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    deja vu in Vegas. No alcohol but on the right nite, some really cute girls.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Are they nude lap dances or the nude air dances Deja Vu has everywhere?
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    with the ladies i've been with at Deja Vu Vegas, lot's of contact in VIP. no petting the kitty, though. it all depends on your connection w/dancer, how much you tip, etc. Most recent visit was March of this year.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I know this topic comes up often on many threads: there seems to be a bias against DJV. I'm kind of the lone wolf supporter of the Vu. I certainly have not been to all 75+ locations so maybe my experiences have been the exception, not the rule. The Tampa DJV offers full-contact, nude dances, on par with the Mons and 2001. But that's probably just the standard for Tampa. Same goes for the few times I have been to the Vegas Deja Vu. And I've had full contact nude dances in Lansing. That's supposed to be against the rules, but if you know the girl well enough, it happens.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    David & Imnumnutz: In that case, I stand corrected on the subject of nude laps. It wasn't so much my Deja Vu bias but my wariness of people calling any kind of personal dance a lap dance, with or without contact. Last I knew, Deja Vu had topless lap dances or nude airdances. I should have known that now that they are in Tampa and San Francisco there's less standardization within the chain. (Or else how could they get anyone in either of those cities to come to a Deja Vu? It would be like going to Rome and dining at Olive Garden.)

I don't deny holding an unfair bias against some aspects of Deja Vu, not having been to one in 13 years. On the main issue of the type of club experience they offer, however, I don't think there's an anti-Deja Vu bias, just a difference of opinion. I don't care for it.

As for clubs where you can get the equivalent of a nude lap dance by knowing a girl well enough to break the rules, isn't that possible virtually anywhere? I thought the question was about clubs where nude laps are on the standard menu.
  • Aceshigh
    17 years ago
    I've had these at Anthony's, Mardi Gras and Mario's in Massachusetts at the base rate of $20 a song.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Chandler, your point is well taken. Yes, you are correct about the original question. And everyone is welcome to their opinion about certain clubs. That's what this board is all about. I certainly didn't mean to criticize anyone about their opinions regarding Deja Vu. The three clubs I mentioned are the rarity -- the clubs in Toledo, Flint, Ypsilanti, for example, can't hold their own against those three.
  • BuckMcNutter
    17 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback Gents:
    THe dances at Sundowner were strong but 9.5 gals out of 10 carried around a towel or bandanna. I had one from Brittney without. She rode me good. But she left no stain on my thin black shorts :((

Next door was a little better but the quality of the dancer is much lower.
    I've had dances at Mons in Tampa, they don't use the towel but the use the knee to the groin technique, which really hurts sometime :(

Delilahs Den in pert amboy NJ has some ladies that will ride without towel, but its mostly the day shift. Try Wednesdays and ask for Sabrina.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    What's the problem with the towel? Is it the additional layer of fabric, or is the act of her placing it a bit of a buzzkiller? For me, it's definitely the latter. Although I can't remember the last time one was used, just that foreign article right on my package felt inhibiting.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I don't see any problem with the "towel". Unfortunately, there have been very few nude clubs that I have visited. Of those that I have visited, all of the clubs that were providing contact dances used a "towel", however the towel was actually a very thin nylon-type scarf. I'm sure it was thin enough that there is no way one could notice the additional layer if they didn't know it was there. I'd rather have that layer in place, maybe even something thicker because I'd much prefer NOT getting any pussy juices on my pants (can't go home like that).
  • BuckMcNutter
    17 years ago
    Since I'm single there is no police at home monitoring the stain on my very thin shorts. i like to use those Under Armor brands :))

I like the feel when some girls sit on you Reverse cow girl style and squeeze their cheeks. It almost feels like you are inside them.

Ive even had one or two that have just slid it in there. But those years are gone :((
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    At Fantasia, in the good ol' days, a girl with a towel was an extra-services provider, whereas a girl without one would simply lapper you on top of your pants. See, with a towel, she can cover up her misdeeds while she unzips and releases Mr. Happy for more play.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Cure for mets "Summertime Blue Balls"- search internet for lowest air fares and hotel rates to CA- specifically LA & Frisco area. For the former, COI(City of Industry) located in valley east of LA. Closest airports are Long Beach, Ontario, LAX, and Burbank- 40-80 mile drive between the choices. There are nude laps in COI clubs. SF has nude laps, Crazy Horse & MBOT would be the 2 closest clubs to BART station- I suggest taking BART as downtown SF is not car parking freindly. Ride from SFO or OAK airport areas- about 5 minutes difference between the 2. But bring plenty of ca$h- 30-60 minutes in some of those places can eclipse round trip ticket costs.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    It's been a long time but it seems to me that some of the Providence, RI, clubs have nude laps. Yoda, is that correct? I've personally only run into the towel trick at one club, and I assumed it was for the lady's protection not mine.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Dude dances are the shit
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Nude. Correction. I meant Nude
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    McDoogals had cloths on the laps for the customers last time I was there (a long time ago). Never really cared for the place. Do they have the dances bare cooch on laps now?
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Portland had clubs with full nude lappers. I've seen it in other places I've visited lately, too, but don't feel like making a list.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    When I clubbed in Wisconsin, I had several nude lap dances with no towel or handkerchief placed on my lap. A few of the dancers would even give me a good grind while nude, but only in the RCG position, so the grinding would mostly be from their ass rubbing against my crotch, I assume. There may have been a few times I went home with my pants smelling like pussy.

It wasn't until years later I found out there are clubs that enforce the use of a towel on the customer's lap. I've only been to 2 clubs where dancers placed a towel on my lap prior to giving a nude lap dance. Both clubs were in Canada. It is a standard practice at Brass Rail in Toronto as the dancers get completely nude during lap dances and do give a good grind in RCG and CG positions.

The other club I visited where a dancer placed a towel on my lap was Cheetah's in Windsor, but it was only one dancer who did and she was visiting from Toronto. Strange thing was, this girl only gave me a topless lap dance and still placed a towel on my lap. There were at least 3 other dancers that I got nude lap dances from that night and neither one of them placed a towel on my lap. I am guessing that the use of a towel is a common practice at all clubs in Toronto and the dancer visiting was so used to it that she maybe didn't know it wasn't necessary.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    McDoogal's towel policy is basically left up to the dancer, and that can vary depending on the time of the month. I have had dances both ways at that club.

They allow some 2-way contact (stay away from boob, pussy, and no hands on the inside of the legs above the knees), all closely monitored by the female co-owner, not to mention the rest of the club. Pretty strange.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I haven't experienced the lap-dance with a towel thing - I usually hit dives with nude floor-dances with contact but these are usually on a barstool, if she grinds on your lap on a low chair it's considered a lap vs a floor, dance, and the girls are supposed to have a g-string on.

But I've been in full nude lap-dance clubs and don't recall the towel thing.

Only time I've seen dancers using a towel is when they carry one around the main-room as to not sit with their bare-ass on a strip club seat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion