tuscl

If you could go back in time what university would you like to go to?

Of course not for academic purposes but to go around fuck all the women all there. I went to a commuter school in the city, so it wasn't partyville usa but I was able to graduate with no debt whatsoever so that was big. I was always jealous though of seeing hot girls in the stands at college football/basketball games and wondered what life would have been like if I decided to drown in debt one of those schools. I'll say a couple, Arizona State, a lot of hot girls walking around when I "passed through" (aka posted up in the parking a lot using my car as a jackshak) maybe recogonized a couple from Bourbon Street and our own Nicole actually showed me around UT Austin. Big place but a lot potential Yellow Rose material walking around. WBU?

32 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    One of the big universities in the San Diego area.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I would like to go back to University of Massachusetts at Amherst; a.k.a Zoo Mass. in the spring of 1978. The drinking age was 18; you could watch Marilyn Chambers (Ivory snow girl) in "behind the green door" in the Campus Center Auditorium for $ 1.00 and smoke weed in your seat, after rolling up one in Umass brand rolling papers you purchased in the campus center store. Buy a draft Tuborg in the notorius Blue Wall for .85 (saw the Cars play there), pick up a girl and walk back to your frat when the bar closed for .25 cent drafts and .50 cent mixed drinks, some dancing and then upstairs to smoke weed and screw. No aids, no herpes, most women on the pill, disco. Party? In 1978 wegot a 6 hour liquor license from the school; hired two bands; ordered kegs and the last year of Schlitzerama produced a staggering 2500 hot dogs; 10,000 lbs of fries and 365 kegs of beer were dispensed. With such a backdrop sex was so easy, with so many different women that one of our frat jokes was: "what do you call a brother who fucks 6-7 different women each semester?" Answer: A fucking homo.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Jascoi, I'm intimately familiar with UCSD and unless you're there for the academic prestige I'm not sure why you would go there.

SDSU changed a lot in the last 20 years. What used to be a school where you needed just a pulse to get in and pay very little with tons of hot girls, the high school GPA average is now something like 3.6. There's still a party scene but it's not a hot girl school as much as it was.

If I had it to do over I would pay more money to live in some shitty place walking distance to the bars and Pacific Beach. PB is amazing for eye candy both local and tourists. I didn't realize that my 20s really were the time in my life where I could live in a crummy room with a great location
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've heard about all the hot ass @ Arizona State (it also has a large enrollment of over 50k students).

I'd imagine USC (Southern Cal) and University of Texas @ Austin probably have a lot of hot babes.

I also went to a local commuter school mostly b/c of finances/convenience - but even then there were plenty of times I had a hard-time concentrating on my schoolwork while on campus (walking the campus would make my loins ache)
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    University of Central Florida in Orlando. I have been there for numerous football and basketball games. The talent level there is off-the-hook ! Check out the Seeking.com listings for Orlando. A lot of them are UCF girls.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    My priorities would’ve changed. Top priority would’ve been weather and I would’ve never been in Boston. University of Hawaii all the way.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    if i had the choice it would be any school that was not in the new york area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - Central Florida has exploded over the last 10+ years to be #2 in total enrollment at close to 70k students (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Un… ) - never been on campus or a school function (game, etc), but I would imagine there is a LOT of hot ass there especially since it doesn't have super high entry requirements.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ especially w/ the year-round hot weather
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I actually had that choice once and passed. During the Cuban missile crisis I was working at a dead end job and going to college 3 nights a week. I decided to join the USAF. As it turned out the recruiter was in one of my classes.

Once I got to boot camp they noticed that I had almost 2 years of college completed and made me an offer, Send me back to the college of my choice and pay me sergeants pay while I was in school. The catch was that once I graduated I would be commissioned as an officer and be committed to serving 6 more years.

I didn't want the long term commitment. It worked out in the end as I changed my mind on careers while in the AF and no college offered courses in that. I had a very successful career for 42 years with the same company.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    Ball State............. no need to say why
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    From personal experience, I can second what Jascoi (former MisterWonderful) is saying about the big universities in San Diego, especially San Diego State and the Catholic school Univ of San Diego. The level of hotness at both was top notch. Univ of San Diego was packed with hot blonde Caucasian high maintenance Catholic girls driving convertible BMWs supplied by their wealthy parents.

UC San Diego, not so much - it had higher academic admissions standards, and the increased brain capacity was accompanied by a corresponding drop in hotness measured over the general female population - it's science (or at least was objectively provable in the 1990s).
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    -->@JamesSD: "If I had it to do over I would pay more money to live in some shitty place walking distance to the bars and Pacific Beach. PB is amazing for eye candy both local and tourists. I didn't realize that my 20s really were the time in my life where I could live in a crummy room with a great location."

^Correct on all counts. For 2 years in my 20s and in the 1990s, I lived in a bungalow less than a block from the PB pier. Tons of fun and rent was cheap. Our 2 regular bars were Cass Street Bar & Grill in PB (a short walk) and also a few dive bars in Mission Beach we'd ride bikes to on the Boardwalk to avoid driving home drunk - primarily a bar I think is now renamed Sandbar and occasionally what is still the Beachcomber.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    +1 on PB. I used to try to get there every chance I got in the 90s. Gawddam tail everywhere. My go to was Moose’s.

As far as college, prolly UCLA. For a lot of the reasons above. Redondo, Santa Monica, and Malibu. And lots of Asian spinners.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Went to AZ. Just wish I knew then what I know now.
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    Bear Down Loper! (From another Wildcat!). Arizona has some great scenery at all three state schools, UA, ASU, and NAU.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If I could go back in time I wouldn't have gone to college and just raked in a ton of cash with an Internet business or something random like that. Having more cash would've been more places I could go to meet the tail I was getting on the regular anyway. And if I didn't have all the damn classes that'd be more time to smash, too.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @Warrior yeah I actually been to a few UCF parties and I remember thinking there were almost TOO many girls there crazy. I scored a couple times but even hunchback of Notre dame would’ve been successful.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    UNLV

U of Texas

Arizona State

any of those would work...
  • bigtim47
    4 years ago
    Actually, if I could go back, the university would not matter. If I could go back to being 20 years old with the personality and game that a I have now, all the young coeds would been my list, and there were plenty everywhere, but I did not have a clue what to do, and most of my friends did not have game either.
  • DandyDan
    4 years ago
    Rather than my actual college of Northern Illinois University, I would have liked to have gone to UCLA, or really any college close to a beach in Southern California. I knew someone in my class who went to UCSB.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I was thinking a school in FL would be great. I’d go for the weather and the hotties. I know nothing about the location of the schools - but Florida State - or UCF - or U of Fl - or U of Tampa sound nice.

I’m not sure about U of Miami - just because I know nothing about it’s location. I know Miami and south beach are supposed to be great - but if the school isn’t near the beach - and near the poontang - I’m not interested.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Just make sure you don't accidentally go to Miami University in sunny Oxford Ohio
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @dandydan

UCLA is not close too the beach but the girls are amazing and the party scene is decent.

My nephew recently graduated from UCSB and while he had fun and loved the campus was on the beach, he expressed the party scene was underwhelming.

I went to a reknown party school and had a decent time but I was more interested in getting educated and being debt free, so if I had to do it over again I would have went to the same school but just partied a little more.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Thanks twentyfive. I may need to take some graduate classes there. Just to check things out!
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    I went to a Catholic university in the Midwest with around 10,000 students. It was good academically but the girls were generally not good looking / few very hot girls. If picking a school for girls ANY big state school would have been better, warmer wether the better where they aren't hidden in sweaters most of the school year.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    Papi,

A company I used to work for was headquartered in Austin, TX. When our there there was a ton of eye candy most everywhere, but especially near the campus. Met a couple of dancers at the clubs out there that were students.
    One would have been my Austin fave except she took smoke breaks outside the club!
  • SteveSutton
    4 years ago
    I went to the University of Utah, but didn't stay on campus. I think that's the one thing I would change if I could which is to stay on campus. That way you're much closer to the social activities and it would have been much more fun. To me - at that time - it was all about getting the degree and no debt so I worked full time in addition to a scholarship.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    the comment by bigtim47 is so true for me too.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    Steverox,
    I was on campus a few times for work. Nice eye candy, but not close to Austin.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    clubber - check your messages.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion