tuscl

Marilyn Monroe

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
I don't think Marilyn Monroe was the hottest thing ever. Anna Nicole Smith was. She is one hot babe.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Opinions are like ass holes. I don't consider either of them to be the hottest ever.
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Anna Nicole Smith was in way more Playboy's
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    she also turned into a moose
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    MM is remembered as being curvy, even plus sized. In reality, she was tiny. Her waist was 24”.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Here's a pic of me and Anna Nicole

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3057
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Neither was the best looker ever; however, MM was 10x hotter than Anna Nixcole the buttaface.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Marilyn much hotter in my opinion.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Marilyn was someone who was beautiful, sexy, and she seemed to have a vulnerability that made her relatable.

In my view Marilyn was a pioneer in her mix of sexiness and beauty - and vulnerability. She came to fame when the country needed a beautiful distraction.

I don’t think Anna Nicole ever had the reach of Marilyn.

Beauty wise - Marilyn is well beyond Anna Nicole.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    When Anna Nicole was young and working as a stripper in Texas there was nothing hotter
  • SteveSutton
    4 years ago
    Not crazy about either tbh, but Marilyn gets my vote.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Anna Nicole was in Playboy more, but presidents were in Marilyn more. Plus, she was the first Playboy centerfold.
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    Anna Nicole was hot in her day, How about Kate Upton? Kind of like Anna Nicole before Verlander plowed her!
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Marilyn. More relatable. Nicole was bigger than my preferred range.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Anna Nicole Smith was a lot of woman. Nice to look at, but that was not a gal who was gonna get tossed around.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    In my humble opinion Marilyn Monroe is, and forever will be the gold standard for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty.

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1990
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Kate Upton has floppy tits
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Which one has a bigger cock?
  • Lil_Baller100
    4 years ago
    Gimme Megan Fox for has been white bichez
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Since it's pure fantasy, why pick, have 'em all? I mean we know vincemichels would be keeping himself a virgin if he wasn't porking Denise. But for the rest of us, is there any chick who's so hot to you that, if she were doing you regularly, you'd never even be tempted by some strange?
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    I don't like to make snap judgments. I'd need to flop Kate Upton's tits for at least 20 minutes before I could make up my mind if they were too floppy.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    I still need to know
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Who is hotter?
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    I say both are hot but Anna Nicole Smith is closer to my age
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    They both died in their late 30's, but Monroe still looked awesome at that age. Smith, not so much.

If they had a time machine and put both of them side by side at 30 years old and gave me a choice of either one for the night, no contest. Marilyn Monroe, hands down.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    I'd be on incestisbest.com if Denise Milani was my sister.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion